ADVERTISEMENT

Bleeding America Dry

No they don’t, but your’s do. Take this thread for example. You called them dirty, money hungry Jews. You said that. Not me.
You've literally posted every antisemitic trope over the past year. You just disguise it in other language in order for you to claim that you are unbiased.
We all see through that facade. But you do you and staunchly stick to the stance that you are unbiased. It's a joke. But that's never stopped you before.

At what
You've literally posted every antisemitic trope over the past year. You just disguise it in other language in order for you to claim that you are unbiased.
We all see through that facade. But you do you and staunchly stick to the stance that you are unbiased. It's a joke. But that's never stopped you before.
At what point have I claimed to be unbiased? I must have said I’m anti-Zionist a thousand times. There’s not much I can do about it when you and others confuse anti-Zionism with anti-Judaism. That confusion is on you, not me. Let me be blunt: I hate the concept of Zionism, there is no facade.

At what

At what point have I claimed to be unbiased? I must have said I’m anti-Zionist a thousand times. There’s not much I can do about it when you and others confuse anti-Zionism with anti-Judaism. That confusion is on you, not me. Let me be blunt: I hate the concept of Zionism, there is no facade.
How much of your anti Zionism is based on your false belief that the majority of Israelis are white European and Russian Jews?

I don’t know, Coward. How many women has the IDF named as rape victims as part of a war tactic on Oct 7?
Have you bothered to look into what else about your narrative is wrong?

The left depends on people buying into the "white vs brown" nonsense to perpetuate the Israeli aggressor narrative because it's the only way to paint Hamas as resistance fighters and the Palestinians as the ultimate victims. The fact that LGBQT and BLM groups are rabidly pro-Hamas should have given you a giant clue, but I digress.

You're hellbent on discussing Hamas rape today for some reason so let's get to it. Have you read the UN report released in March?

Have you bothered to look into what else about your narrative is wrong?

The left depends on people buying into the "white vs brown" nonsense to perpetuate the Israeli aggressor narrative because it's the only way to paint Hamas as resistance fighters and the Palestinians as the ultimate victims. The fact that LGBQT and BLM groups are rabidly pro-Hamas should have given you a giant clue, but I digress.

You're hellbent on discussing Hamas rape today for some reason so let's get to it. Have you read the UN report released in March?
No. Why don’t you tell me how many rape victims they say they found. Let’s start there since you’re the one convinced by IDF propaganda Oct 7 was all about mass rape as a war tactic. How many rape victims did the UN report? And while we’re at it lets discuss how many rape victims the IDF has had 11 months to report. Oh, never mind, I know the answer to that one, Coward. The answer is zero.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
No. Why don’t you tell me how many rape victims they say they found. Let’s start there since you’re the one convinced by IDF propaganda Oct 7 was all about mass rape as a war tactic. How many rape victims did the UN report? And while we’re at it lets discuss how many rape victims the IDF has had 11 months to report. Oh, never mind, I know the answer to that one, Coward. The answer is zero.
https://www.un.org/sexualviolencein...uary-2024/20240304-Israel-oWB-CRSV-report.pdf

I know you're embarrassed about being duped by the white colonialism narrative. I can't blame you for not wanting any futher discussion about it. But I do have a question. Have you questioned anything else the people that duped you have claimed?

I know you're embarrassed about being duped by the white colonialism narrative. I can't blame you for not wanting any futher discussion about it. But I do have a question. Have you questioned anything else the people that duped you have claimed?
I know you’re embarrassed that the IDF duped you about mass rape on Oct 7. Oh my goodness you wanted to believe it so badly! You even accepted the claim that *all* those dozens of rape victims (or, hell, Coward, you probably thought there were hundreds) were burned beyond recognition. And if you want me to I can keep busting you up forever because that was a massively stupid con you fell for. It must grate on you, a person who prides himself on bring so smart - you follow the latest news! - and now you’ve made a fool out of yourself in front of all your peers. Don’t worry, they’ll ignore it; you’re a valuable team member. Besides, most of them fell for the manipulation right alongside of you.

I've said all along that the rape issue is irrelevant. The Gazans invaded Israel killing civilians. That alone justifies Israel's response.
Until the government of Gaza surrenders and they return all the hostages then Israel is free to go after the government. military, and terror networks in Gaza.

I've said all along that the rape issue is irrelevant. The Gazans invaded Israel killing civilians. That alone justifies Israel's response.
Until the government of Gaza surrenders and they return all the hostages then Israel is free to go after the government. military, and terror networks in Gaza.
I’m sure that is exactly what you’ve said all along. You seem to be smarter than Medic, which must burn him to his bones. I also agree that the attack of Oct 7 requires an Israeli response. Where you and I disagree is over the severity of the response.

4287044137_5697dcae92_b.jpg
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor ol Dodge is broken.

I’m sure that is exactly what you’ve said all along. You seem to be smarter than Medic, which must burn him to his bones. I also agree that the attack of Oct 7 requires an Israeli response. Where you and I disagree is over the severity of the response.
"12. Based on the information gathered by the mission team from multiple and independent sources, there are reasonable grounds to believe that conflict-related sexual violence occurred during the 7 October attacks in multiple locations across Gaza periphery, including rape and gang rape, in at least three locations. Across the various locations of the 7 October attacks, the mission team found that several fully naked or partially naked bodies from the waist down were recovered – mostly women – with hands tied and shot multiple times, often in the head. Although circumstantial, such a pattern of undressing and restraining of victims may be indicative of some forms of sexual violence."

"12. Based on the information gathered by the mission team from multiple and independent sources, there are reasonable grounds to believe that conflict-related sexual violence occurred during the 7 October attacks in multiple locations across Gaza periphery, including rape and gang rape, in at least three locations. Across the various locations of the 7 October attacks, the mission team found that several fully naked or partially naked bodies from the waist down were recovered – mostly women – with hands tied and shot multiple times, often in the head. Although circumstantial, such a pattern of undressing and restraining of victims may be indicative of some forms of sexual violence."
What’s the number? What evidence are they referring to? The only evidence the IDF would let them see? The same completely debunked evidence Ms. Sandburg passed off that you couldn’t wait to tell about?

What’s the number? What evidence are they referring to? The only evidence the IDF would let them see? The same completely debunked evidence Ms. Sandburg passed off that you couldn’t wait to tell about?
So you're claiming the UN report I linked and you refuse to read is based on debunked evidence? You're going to have to give a link from a credible source if that's your claim.

I'm not sure why you're so desperate for a number. What's in bolded red font clearly implies more than one occurred. Is the bolded red font maybe too small for you to see?

You claim to have no clue what mass rape even means, so how exactly will an exact number move the needle for you? I stated that even one rape is too many since rape is never resistance. How many rapes does it need to have been to get your attention?

Reactions: iasooner24
So you're claiming the UN report I linked and you refuse to read is based on debunked evidence? You're going to have to give a link from a credible source if that's your claim.

I'm not sure why you're so desperate for a number. What's in bolded red font clearly implies more than one occurred. Is the bolded red font maybe too small for you to see?

You claim to have no clue what mass rape even means, so how exactly will an exact number move the needle for you? I stated that even one rape is too many since rape is never resistance. How many rapes does it need to have been to get your attention?
If you don’t want to give a number, that’s fine. Can you provide an estimate, a rough figure? Have either the UN or the IDF provided a ballpark figure from which we can extrapolate the truth that rape was systematic and a war tactic? I remember a few months back your reply was that “one rape is too many,” and I agree wholeheartedly. So is it your contention that one rape is evidentiary proof that rape was systematic and a war tactic? Let’s go with that: one rape proves systematic war tactic. Has the IDF provided the name of one rape victim? Sadly the answer is “no.” So I respectfully ask if you want to retract your insistence that rape was systematic, a war tactic, and every rape victim was burned so badly not one victim could be found? I said back then and I say it again now that what Hamas did on Oct 7 was bad enough that false charges of massive rape are not needed to despise what they did. Can we at least agree on that?

I’m sure you won’t read this because it’s from Progressive Mag, so you’ll find it incredible before you start. Still, here’s a point of view you probably haven’t heard.

If you don’t want to give a number, that’s fine. Can you provide an estimate, a rough figure? Have either the UN or the IDF provided a ballpark figure from which we can extrapolate the truth that rape was systematic and a war tactic? I remember a few months back your reply was that “one rape is too many,” and I agree wholeheartedly. So is it your contention that one rape is evidentiary proof that rape was systematic and a war tactic? Let’s go with that: one rape proves systematic war tactic. Has the IDF provided the name of one rape victim? Sadly the answer is “no.” So I respectfully ask if you want to retract your insistence that rape was systematic, a war tactic, and every rape victim was burned so badly not one victim could be found? I said back then and I say it again now that what Hamas did on Oct 7 was bad enough that false charges of massive rape are not needed to despise what they did. Can we at least agree on that?
Dan, read the UN report.

I’m sure you won’t read this because it’s from Progressive Mag, so you’ll find it incredible before you start. Still, here’s a point of view you probably haven’t heard.

It's an opinion piece that offers nothing to refute the UN's findings. The difficulties in investigating the events of October 7th are addressed in the UN report, something Ms. Truchan fails to address. She also conveniently fails to address the evidence that the report found.

• Angry
It's an opinion piece that offers nothing to refute the UN's findings. The difficulties in investigating the events of October 7th are addressed in the UN report, something Ms. Truchan fails to address. She also conveniently fails to address the evidence that the report found.
Yes, it is an opinion piece crafted from the facts of the case. The thing I found most interesting was learning the UN “charge” was the lowest standard of opinion they could have issued. I did not know that, but I have read that the investigating team had buckled under pressure from Israel and threw a bone to them. I’d guess that’s the bone they were talking about. I’ll give you the last word, I’m burned out (for now) talking about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT