ADVERTISEMENT

Blamtifa party at sc@davie’s tonight after the violence is shut down

Do you understand the essence of gaslighting? Are you being under the control and subservient to people on a message board? Just an odd way for you to try and characterize a pretty simple back-and-forth. You do you.
Expert on Odd now? You duck and dodge more than anyone here.
Again, read very very slowly so maybe it sinks in to that $400.00 an hr noggin, I know you are used to milking charging that much but again my post was about the CALL TO VIOLENCE! Are those tired old eyes blurry again?

Hint, if you want opinions on the beating start a thread about it. So far I have not seen one or are you a mind reader like your daughter 2pesos and you are saying the GMan in Iowa really meant for this thread to be about the beating video?

Expert on Odd now? You duck and dodge more than anyone here.
Again, read very very slowly so maybe it sinks in to that $400.00 an hr noggin, I know you are used to milking charging that much but again my post was about the CALL TO VIOLENCE! Are those tired old eyes blurry again?

Hint, if you want opinions on the beating start a thread about it. So far I have not seen one or are you a mind reader like your daughter 2pesos and you are saying the GMan in Iowa really meant for this thread to be about the beating video?
Are you drunk? Or do you just generally fantasize about controlling every conversation/thread on the interwebs?

Reactions: my_2cents
Says the one that changed the subject in the first place. And I am the drunk one? Pop another gummy and see if the eyes clear up Gaslighter Sr. I see where the daughter 2 pesos gets it from now.
Poor 67. So victimized by those meanies who just won't stop <checks notes> asking questions. How will you ever survive?

Reactions: my_2cents
Poor 67. So victimized by those meanies who just won't stop <checks notes> asking questions. How will you ever survive?
Nah I can always Dodge but I don't want to take away from your success of never answering, don't want to step on any sausage toes.
In the meantime you can get my answers from your gaslighting daughter 2pesos. She has all my answers, wanna know what I think, just ask her.
Pop a gummy Dave, its gonna be ok.

Like you and your ilk ignore an unarmed woman being shot and killed that day?
What was this woman doing?

She was part of a deranged mob that was storming the U.S. Capitol. She, along with some other rioters, approached the Speaker's Lobby. One member of the group she was with yelled "**** the blue" and then another smashed a glass window in the door. This was all going on as the rioters were trying to find the Speaker of the House and the Vice President with chants of hanging. There were also lawmakers and staffers trapped and fearing for their lives. Babbitt was being hoisted by two men to climb through the broken window when she was shot. She had been warned to not proceed through the window and to get back.

Babbitt made her choices that day and the officer who shot her was doing his job protecting our Capitol and those working there. That is why he was rightfully cleared of any wrongdoing. As Oklahoma's Republican Senator Markwayne Mullin (who was a witness to the shooting) noted, the officer didn't have a choice in shooting Babbitt and the actions by the officer saved people's lives.

Hard to do all those things you accuse me of when I haven't said a single thing about it BSG. Did you miss the title of this thread as well as the other libtards? Are you certain you are truly a BSG? You sure act like the other 3 morons that can't read.
Lol. You are a real piece of work. What an incredibly yellow-bellied cowardly response.

I didn’t accuse you of anything, I requested your opinion on the actions of the officers without any deflection, dipping, or dodging. I asked for a straight answer to the question at hand.

In response, you dipped, dodged, and deflected.

Just tell me what your opinion of the officers’ conduct is you ****ing mope.

Last edited:
Hard to do all those things you accuse me of when I haven't said a single thing about it BSG. Did you miss the title of this thread as well as the other libtards? Are you certain you are truly a BSG? You sure act like the other 3 morons that can't read.
And still, you refuse to give your opinion about the beating of Tyre Nichols after complaining that no one has asked you. That question has now been asked of you, yet all you continue to do is dodge and deflect, as usual.

But we continue to see evidence of police brutality. So their concern over police brutality is valid.

Why don't you try to find common ground with them and seek to address this concern instead of attacking them? You don't have to agree with everything to find common ground.

I don't agree with Antifa's calls for violence in response to violence. That doesn't mean though I can't understand the valid concerns Antifa (and others) express and seek to address those concerns.

What kind of person doesn't automatically think others condemn actions like this? Shows just how radical some of you leftists are.

There is no excuse for the actions of these officers. Even if the kid committed a heinous crime those actions are wrong but I do wonder what the kid did for the cops to react like that. It wasn't just a routine traffic stop where the cops just wanted to beat the shit out of someone.

What kind of person doesn't automatically think others condemn actions like this? Shows just how radical some of you leftists are.
Who on this thread automatically thought there are others who don't condemn actions like this?

but I do wonder what the kid did for the cops to react like that.
He didn't do anything to the cops for them to react like they did. The cops were clearly in the wrong and their actions are disgusting and indefensible.

Who on this thread automatically thought there are others who don't condemn actions like this?

He didn't do anything to the cops for them to react like they did. The cops were clearly in the wrong and their actions are disgusting and indefensible.
LMAO, did you not post this? If you don't think that way, why are you asking in the first place?

And still, you refuse to give your opinion about the beating of Tyre Nichols after complaining that no one has asked you. That question has now been asked of you, yet all you continue to do is dodge and deflect, as usual.

As I made clear there is no justification for the actions of those officers but I don't think they just pulled the kid over to beat the shit out of him. What did the kid do that caused the initial aggressive actions by the officers. It's just a question to try and understand the entire story.

Reactions: AC2020
LMAO, did you not post this? If you don't think that way, why are you asking in the first place?

Did you read my first response to @OUSOONER67's claims that no one was asking him about his position on the death of Tyre Nichols? In that post, did I automatically think he wasn't going to condemn this murder?

The post you quoted was in response to his continued dodging and deflection away from others asking him his position.

Next time, read the whole thread before you start commenting.

As I made clear there is no justification for the actions of those officers but I don't think they just pulled the kid over to beat the shit out of him. What did the kid do that caused the initial aggressive actions by the officers. It's just a question to try and understand the entire story.
If you believe there is no justification for the actions of these officers, why are you so concerned now with trying to figure out what Nichols did to incite aggression from the officers.

Nichols didn't do anything that warranted what these officers did to him. Period. There is no justification for what they did to Nichols. The officers overreacted and escalated a traffic stop for supposed reckless driving (which is now even being questioned, as the police chief could not even substantiate probable cause for the stop) into a brutal murder.

Did you read my first response to @OUSOONER67's claims that no one was asking him about his position on the death of Tyre Nichols? In that post, did I automatically think he wasn't going to condemn this murder?

The post you quoted was in response to his continued dodging and deflection away from others asking him his position.

Next time, read the whole thread before you start commenting.

If you believe there is no justification for the actions of these officers, why are you so concerned now with trying to figure out what Nichols did to incite aggression from the officers.

Nichols didn't do anything that warranted what these officers did to him. Period. There is no justification for what they did to Nichols. The officers overreacted and escalated a traffic stop for supposed reckless driving (which is now even being questioned, as the police chief could not even substantiate probable cause for the stop) into a brutal murder.
Curiosity and trying to understand the entire situation. It's what fair minded people do.

No shit as has been clearly stated.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Curiosity and trying to understand the entire situation. It's what fair minded people do.
No, you are trying to find a reason to attack the victim so you can deflect away from what these officers did and the real problem we have in this country with police brutality.

Nothing Nichols did deserved him being murdered by these officers. Nothing. And fair-minded people recognize this. They don't need to try to find dirt on the victim.

• Haha
The police in this case have been charged and arrested. The right thing happened with regards to their crime.

Why riot?
This is very good question brother. Yer talking though to the wrong folk. Might want to aid Sharpton and his cause. Good luck. 👍

Reactions: AC2020
No, you are trying to find a reason to attack the victim so you can deflect away from what these officers did and the real problem we have in this country with police brutality.

Nothing Nichols did deserved him being murdered by these officers. Nothing. And fair-minded people recognize this. They don't need to try to find dirt on the victim.

LMAO. As I said I'm wondering what caused the cops to go off like that. Unless you are an idiot you wouldn't think police yanking people out of their cars is a normal practice.

Lol. You are a real piece of work. What an incredibly yellow-bellied cowardly response.

I didn’t accuse you of anything, I requested your opinion on the actions of the officers without any deflection, dipping, or dodging. I asked for a straight answer to the question at hand.

In response, you dipped, dodged, and deflected.

Just tell me what your opinion of the officers’ conduct is you ****ing mope.

Whatever Matlock. Sorry I don't jump for you and sorry all of a sudden you are offended by dipping, dodging and deflecting. Its a regular occurence here by the left but somehow now all of a sudden you only get triggered when you think someone on the right is doing it. Aint that right BSG? 🤣

Whatever Matlock. Sorry I don't jump for you and sorry all of a sudden you are offended by dipping, dodging and deflecting. Its a regular occurence here by the left but somehow now all of a sudden you only get triggered when you think someone on the right is doing it. Aint that right BSG? 🤣
She's sour. Wants a depape hammering her door.

Gaslighter
I'm sure your stated position on this will be that the police officers were clearly in the wrong and should be held accountable. What they did to Tyre Nichols is clearly indefensible and even you know that.

Won't stop you from deflecting away from the reality of this tragedy though, as @davidallen noted.

• Sad
Reactions: iasooner2000
I saw some police cars smashed and set on fire in cities not named Memphis, I am sure that helped the cause though.
Can you provide a link? I saw a dude on Tweeter stand on a cop car in NYC and get arrested. I heard chanting in downtown PDX, that's about it.

Can you provide a link? I saw a dude on Tweeter stand on a cop car in NYC and get arrested. I heard chanting in downtown PDX, that's about it.

As you like to say, don't be lazy, do your own research. Pop a gummy and work those sausage fingers!

simpsons-fat.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
Such a victim.
lol, he complains that no one asked his thoughts on the murder of Tyre Nichols. Then when he is asked to give his thoughts, he dodges and deflects from the question. And if someone states what they believe his position is, he whines about gaslighting.🤣🤣

The guy is a clown.

lol, he complains that no one asked his thoughts on the murder of Tyre Nichols. Then when he is asked to give his thoughts, he dodges and deflects from the question. And if someone states what they believe his position is, he whines about gaslighting.🤣🤣

The guy is a clown.

Look at the little groomer go. Do you ever believe what you type? I haven't complained one time. The only ones complaining are the ones that want me to answer something that you already know the answer to so you can play your little word salad game with it.
Not gonna play your little childish bs games Groomer Pyle.

There is no excuse for the actions of these officers. Even if the kid committed a heinous crime those actions are wrong but I do wonder what the kid did for the cops to react like that. It wasn't just a routine traffic stop where the cops just wanted to beat the shit out of someone.
This will be unpopular but having watched and listened to the video it is clear the cops went way to far and the lack of medical attention was ridiculous.

That being said the victim always said he was complying and never did. Every time they made a request he said okay and then didn't comply, "lay on the ground" he said okay and then wouldn't do it. He was being extremely uncooperative all while claiming his compliance.

What I see out of those cops is frustration and it exploded on this man. I would bet these cops were familiar with this person. They worked that area of town every day. He was blocks from his house.

They didn't pull a random person over for no reason and decide to beat them to death. There has to be some history between that man and these cops.

You're a ****ing mope and a major reason why this place has become such a shithole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT