Black rock

Rdcldad

Heisman Winner
Oct 13, 2015
WTAF is this balogna?

I would relish the privilege of telling this buffon what a
dumb ass retarded mouth breathing cretin he presents himself to be

Reactions: 22LR and OUSOONER67
I think most everyone on the planet would love to have a cheap, reliable. environmentally friendly source of energy but as it stands today that technology does not exist nor does it look to be available in the near future. Solar/wind isn't reliable or cheap, nor is it environmentally friendly. Nuclear isn't environmentally friendly but it's fairly inexpensive and reliable. Fossil fuels have become much more environmentally friendly, especially natural gas, it's cheap and reliable. How about we do this, lets quit wasting money on pushing technology that doesn't solve the problem, invest in research to develop a source of energy that meets all the categories and continue to improve fossil fuel to make them more environmentally friendly. Common sense to me.

I think most everyone on the planet would love to have a cheap, reliable. environmentally friendly source of energy but as it stands today that technology does not exist nor does it look to be available in the near future. Solar/wind isn't reliable or cheap, nor is it environmentally friendly. Nuclear isn't environmentally friendly but it's fairly inexpensive and reliable. Fossil fuels have become much more environmentally friendly, especially natural gas, it's cheap and reliable. How about we do this, lets quit wasting money on pushing technology that doesn't solve the problem, invest in research to develop a source of energy that meets all the categories and continue to improve fossil fuel to make them more environmentally friendly. Common sense to me.

Some people say we have the technology now but the entire World Economy would collapse if it were implemented.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT