ADVERTISEMENT

Black Lives Don't Matter.

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
Sorry, Politically incorrect.

Black children being slaughtered by other blacks in all major cities run by liberal politicians. Makes my stomach turn. Beautiful black children killed, pathetic.

Only 10 unharmed black people killed by police in 2019. 15 black people killed in Chicago alone this weekend.

Do black lives matter?

Sorry, Politically incorrect.

Black children being slaughtered by other blacks in all major cities run by liberal politicians. Makes my stomach turn. Beautiful black children killed, pathetic.

Only 10 unharmed black people killed by police in 2019. 15 black people killed in Chicago alone this weekend.

Do black lives matter?

Nah they don't. Its been politicized and like everything else the left touches it turns to shit just like BLM has because of libtards.
Good job Libtards! People no longer give a shit about TRUE RACISM. You went and effed it all up for the real victims.

This shit again? Don’t we already have 43 threads on this?

At least 43 breasts maybe more if you ask me, lots of bewbies there. If you are gonna call yourself Breastman you should know how many those amount to. Step up your game dude or we will have to call you Manbreasts.
Hell even 2cents knows thats 40 tamales and 10 enchilidas and 5 doobies before they were rolled up.

71110b061286eeac2369c6b853e97bd6.jpg

chicago shootings and murders covered extensively on this board post 2016 election
appear to be a thing now

otard had eight years to clean this crap up and his solution was a DOJ report alienating chicago police in the name of BLM

as a person with real power in the DOJ
that rod rosenstein would even comment or think about white knighting the issue is disgusting

it was brought up on this board to post national guard at every intersection and militarize the south side

perhaps that time is approaching
despite the wacked out mayor

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Witnesses? Hell everyone in the black community knows who is doing the shootings, they just refuse to tell the police. Snitches get stiches.

This has been a point of mine for a long time. The highest crime rate is in North Tulsa where the predominant race is black. Black on black crime. Do the politicians say anything about it? No. They just cry that the white folk are bad.

This has been a point of mine for a long time. The highest crime rate is in North Tulsa where the predominant race is black. Black on black crime. Do the politicians say anything about it? No. They just cry that the white folk are bad.
Yep, they keep whining about the millions and millions of white supremacists.

Here's a clue about those bastards.
They're all dying off and in most cases their youngins aren't taking up the cause.
It's a loser and they know it.

So repetitive, nonstop griping and making things miserable for everyone isn’t the correct approach?

Liberals love being miserable. They wake up every afternoon looking for something, anything to get angry about or be offended by. Its in their DNA. Whiners, bitches and gripers you know the type. They are miserable beings and are not happy unless everyone else is as miserable as they are.

Liberals love being miserable. They wake up every afternoon looking for something, anything to get angry about or be offended by. Its in their DNA. Whiners, bitches and gripers you know the type. They are miserable beings and are not happy unless everyone else is as miserable as they are.

Are you freagin kidding me? Have you read this board at all?

This website reads like an Archie Bunker tribute act.

Reactions: Been Jammin

Yes, discussing the African American homicide rate is definitely raycist. I didn't know Don Lemon was into tits. You seems like more of an ass man.

Reactions: iasooner1

I haven’t read all 43 threads but my guess is it keeps coming up because it is continually ignored or responded to with non-answers. Bringing up facts about murders to show the hypocrisy of an organization that supposedly cares about and is named based on black murders doesn’t make you an Archie Bunker racist, it means you have the ability to think.

There is no money in black on black murder In Chicago which is why it has been and will continue to be ignored. Politicians, BLM, Jesse Jackson, etc., only care about One color, green. They are happy to manipulate whoever they need to and pit rational people against one another to get as much of it into their hands as they can.

The twelve years I did business in Chicago we always talked about south Chicago. Now I read west Chicago's getting into the act. The Federal Bureau of Investigation did tell me under Obama, black on black crime set records.

My tours in Chicago came from 1991 to early 2003.

Some ask, why keep voting Democrat? That's all there is.

This crazy guy said two Innocent cops should be killed For every Black Death by cop. Do you think the same thing for every Black Person death caused by a black person?

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner1 and 22LR
Well since I somehow get routinely called a racist on this board, I guess I’ll go ahead and call you one as well. Who needs facts?

Reactions: 0rangeSlice
At least 43 breasts maybe more if you ask me, lots of bewbies there. If you are gonna call yourself Breastman you should know how many those amount to. Step up your game dude or we will have to call you Manbreasts.
Hell even 2cents knows thats 40 tamales and 10 enchilidas and 5 doobies before they were rolled up.

71110b061286eeac2369c6b853e97bd6.jpg
I’m convinced this woman is going to be Biden’s breastplate, I mean running mate.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT