ADVERTISEMENT

BINGO!

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
This dude (who I have never heard of before today) nails it. It’s sure to piss off the most stupidly loyal Trumpsters, but he’s right.

Last edited:
Contrary to his protest he certainly sounds like a never Trumper.

Hot Air is generally a pro Republican establishment publication. Never been on board with Donald Trump as a candidate or President.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Contrary to his protest he certainly sounds like a never Trumper.

Hot Air is generally a pro Republican establishment publication. Never been on board with Donald Trump as a candidate or President.
I think he sounds like a Trump supporter that has realized he’s been played for a chump.

I think he sounds like a Trump supporter that has realized he’s been played for a chump.
You guys are always looking to put Trump supporters down.

The people know exactly who Donald Trump is. It's just they are willing to overlook his short comings because the alternatives are complete horse shit.

People who write this crap and feel the same just have a need to feel superior to the average Trump supporter.

The people know exactly who Donald Trump is. It's just they are willing to overlook his short comings because the alternatives are complete horse shit.

People who write this crap and feel the same just have a need to feel superior to the average Trump supporter.
I plead guilty to despising Donald Trump, but not for the reasons most others despise him. In this instance I think you are seeing what you want to see and ignoring what's right in front of you. Try this experiment: rather than disparage what you think are this guy's intentions or his historical opinion of DJT, refute his argument. Tell us why we should ignore that the most sincere Trump supporters are rotting in prison while he's galavanting around the country enjoying the good life he's always enjoyed, oblivious to the pain and suffering he has caused them with his rhetoric. Today he is lamenting that he might be jailed on trumped up charges. How often has he made what is happening to his supporters because of trumped up charges an issue?

in the words of Ponca Dan, BINGO.

in the words of Ponca Dan, BINGO.
I would say the shortcomings of the alternatives do not mean Trump's horse manure smells like roses. I get the feeling the guy in the video is only just now figuring that out.

Trump is responsible for Jan 6 people being unfairly imprisoned? He was long gone before these people had even been charged with a crime.

This all on the corrupt DOJ/FBI and the Democrats.

Trump is responsible for Jan 6 people being unfairly imprisoned? He was long gone before these people had even been charged with a crime.

This all on the corrupt DOJ/FBI and the Democrats.
You are changing the subject. No one is saying the Democrats and the FBI/DOJ are not corrupt. They're corrupt as hell. But DJT has essentially ignored the hell the DOJ/FBI/Democrats have put his most loyal followers through until, as the guy in the video points out, he announces he's running again and needs to fire up the base in hopes they will protect him. I would ask that you address that, not try to shift attention on the corruption of the Democrats/FBI/DOJ. We already know about that corruption. What has gone unsaid until this guy pointed it out is DJT has shown no remorse or caring about the hell his rhetoric has put his most loyal followers through. I personally find that a completely unacceptable shortcoming on his part.

What in the hell is Trump supposed to be doing? You expect him to bake a cake with a file in it?

He needs to be elected POTUS and take a wrecking ball to the FBI, DOJ, State Department and the whole damn mess of a government.

What in the hell is Trump supposed to be doing? You expect him to bake a cake with a file in it?

He needs to be elected POTUS and take a wrecking ball to the FBI, DOJ, State Department and the whole damn mess of a government.
I apologize for the disrespect, but I can think of no polite way of putting this. That is an unserious reply from a man who’s being confronted for the first time with an unavoidable truth about the character of a man he has always held in high esteem. IMO Donald Trump is not a true leader. He’s a bit of a charlatan, a snake oil salesman who is very good at getting people to believe in him, who offers just enough of what they want in order to keep them lined up as cannon fodder when he deems it necessary.

A true leader is someone who will have the backs of his followers to an even greater extent than he expects them to have his. A true leader would know, as the guy in the video says, that a subsection of his followers will view him as a godlike figure and will “lay in front of traffic” if they think that’s what he wants. Trump fired up the crowd on Jan 6, implored them to march to the capitol building in protest. When he saw the mob turning things into a riot a true leader would race to the scene and implore them to stop. Trump didn’t tell the rioters to riot, but I believe he was secretly pleased that he could arouse the crowd that way. A true leader, once the arrests began, would have spent whatever amount of time it would take to denounce what was happening. He would have daily press conferences, met with families, started a GoFund drive, insisted he get to meet with the political prisoners, used every opportunity and gone to whatever expense to keep the plight of the political prisoners in the news, on the front page. Trump did none of that. He sacrificed a handful of pawns for his own benefit and retired to his country club lifestyle, keeping the prisoners on the back burner until he could use them for his own benefit again.

That’s a hard reality for Trump loyalists to face. But like the guy said: he’s right.

This dude (who I have never heard of before today) nails it. It’s sure to piss off the most stupidly loyal Trumpsters, but he’s right.

Bingo DINGO Dan again not able to think for himself. Clinton.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT