ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Maher says 'it's worth asking'........

JimmyBob

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Of all the things that surprise me regarding commentary over the last two years I think Maher is near the top. He still rails on conservatives but he hasn’t sold out to the far left and it actually makes him seem conservative at times, though he clearly isn’t.

The self-centeredness he is referencing but not necessarily parsing is a fundamental problem that is a root of many other problems.

Of all the things that surprise me regarding commentary over the last two years I think Maher is near the top. He still rails on conservatives but he hasn’t sold out to the far left and it actually makes him seem conservative at times, though he clearly isn’t.

The self-centeredness he is referencing but not necessarily parsing is a fundamental problem that is a root of many other problems.
Bill Maher hasn't changed. His apparant shift simply shows how far left the liberal party has lurched. The thing that surprises me however, is that he's been willing to call it out. That's a rare admission from the elitist types.

275129194_10158253122070836_1082667909880485100_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT