ADVERTISEMENT

Big XII Wrestling Championship

KCPOKE

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Overland Park, KS
The Big XII Wrestling Championships will be held at the Sprint Center in Kansas City from March 5 - 6 2016.

Tickets are currently available starting at $40 to $100 at

http://www.axs.com/events/299460/20...hip-tickets?DB_OEM_ID=10410&skin=sprintcenter

Question I have as President of the KC Cowboys Alumni Association is anyone interested in having a happy hour type event on the Friday before the tournament?

How many of you all are planning on coming to KC?

Three or four of us are coming, but I'll have to get back with you on getting together. My daughter and SIL both work in public school and their ability to get off will determine our schedule.

What time, roughly, are you shooting for?

Three or four of us are coming, but I'll have to get back with you on getting together. My daughter and SIL both work in public school and their ability to get off will determine our schedule.

What time, roughly, are you shooting for?
My suggestion to you is to check with loveOSUsports who posts on this board and is for the most part responsible for rooms,parties and the like at Nationals and has been for several years. She is a great planner and would be of immense help in getting this done. Call me at (405)694-8332 or email me at oberebo@sbcglobal.net and I will get you in touch with her. I know several who are going already and have tickets and/or rooms. She also has a mailing list for rooms at nationals and several get togethers over the wrestling season and is well known to them. She booked rooms for nationals this year a block from MSG and I think it is over 60 rooms.

We've been on her NYC room waiting list for a year. Here, we're just talking about lil' ol' KC.
It is unfortunately true that the Hotel she booked a block of rooms for limited the number I believe to 60 although that may be 80. In any event the interest was so high that that whole block of rooms went fast and I know other people who are on that waiting list. It is not fault of ILOVEOSUSports and she was able to get discounts on these rooms over a year in advance and within a block of the arena. I initially had a room booked but have decided not to go and I let her know and she gave the room to the next on the list. It will be the first Nationals I have missed in several years but just too costly for me on a limited budget. Kansas City will not be a problem and certainly not for me as I have friends in KC and I am going.

Hi Guys! I saw your post yesterday Oberebo! I do have 75 rooms reserved in NYC. This week I've been working on my group going to the Sugar Bowl! KC Poke --- I'll be touch with you after the first of the year. OSU Fans who are on my list for NYC, look for an email from me either Friday or Monday. I've been in contact with the NYC Chapter and have some things lined up. If you have NOT booked your room directly with the hotel, please do so. If you do NOT need your room, please let me know because I do have people waiting. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and GO POKES!!

Hi Guys! I saw your post yesterday Oberebo! I do have 75 rooms reserved in NYC. This week I've been working on my group going to the Sugar Bowl! KC Poke --- I'll be touch with you after the first of the year. OSU Fans who are on my list for NYC, look for an email from me either Friday or Monday. I've been in contact with the NYC Chapter and have some things lined up. If you have NOT booked your room directly with the hotel, please do so. If you do NOT need your room, please let me know because I do have people waiting. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and GO POKES!!

I can be reached at rrichards@kc.rr.com (913-832-9661). I don't really come on this board very often so probably best to email or call. I was just trying to see if there was enough interest to try and get people together. Thanks!

We'll be taking the train to NYC and have secured lodging for the duration. Would love to attend any functions you guys have planned. What's the best way for you all to keep me posted?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT