Big 12s

pokes_fan00

All-Big12
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2001
Mastro and Fix won

Gfeller just lost 8-4 and didn’t shoot one time the entire match. Unreal

ESPN+ coverage is so bad right now.

Broken Arrow does a better job with being able to watch high school matches than this current Big 12 coverage.

No graphics to wrong graphics. Wrong match listed to the actual number on the mat. Quality keeps dropping on the multi view cam.

Sheets won

Plott had a 6-0 lead in the first. Gave up some points and he was leading 7-6, now he has expanded his lead in the third. Plott won.

Gfeller was wrestling the third seed. Apparently they are going straight to the quarterfinals.

Harris loses in the pushing match vs OU. The OU heavyweight has no offense, but just pushes all match for stall calls. Iowa fans would love him.

Reactions: Cypresspoke
Harris loses in the pushing match vs OU. The OU heavyweight has no offense, but just pushes all match for stall calls. Iowa fans would love him.
The he goes on to make an ass of himself after the match like he win a title.

Reactions: NCcowboy
Heinselman was a US Juniors Heavyweight champ this summer. The kid has talent.
Harris is beating my expectations.

Reactions: tom_v31
Heinselman was a US Juniors Heavyweight champ this summer. The kid has talent.
Harris is beating my expectations.
Some good stuff and some bad stuff. 125 Mastro had a gutty win to get to the semi"s. He needs to start a match focused and ready though. Daton is wrestling okay at 133. Gfeller is a shadow of his old self( injuries and probably confidence is the problem). I hope he can come back in the consolations to go to Nationals. At 49 I don't think Boo has performed well. 157 Wyatt is probably at 50% of his old self because of knee injury. Wittlake is solid again. Plott matches are painful to watch. Coach Smith says the shoulder problems is not a big problem but his lack of fight is part of the problem. To be honest I didn't see a lot of fight in Plott today but maybe Coach Smith was minimizing shoulder problem. 184 Geer has been solid. 197 Ferrari showed good defense and won. HWT Harris fights but can't beat anyone that is good. I would love to see Ferrari win tonight. However not much goes good for us in years, so we will see.

Harley, one more thing, Mastro should not choose down in the postseason. Pick neutral or top depending on who he's facing.
The time to choose bottom for mastro was gone when the post season started. Watching him on bottom today was painful

Reactions: Wrassler17
Some good stuff and some bad stuff. 125 Mastro had a gutty win to get to the semi"s. He needs to start a match focused and ready though. Daton is wrestling okay at 133. Gfeller is a shadow of his old self( injuries and probably confidence is the problem). I hope he can come back in the consolations to go to Nationals. At 49 I don't think Boo has performed well. 157 Wyatt is probably at 50% of his old self because of knee injury. Wittlake is solid again. Plott matches are painful to watch. Coach Smith says the shoulder problems is not a big problem but his lack of fight is part of the problem. To be honest I didn't see a lot of fight in Plott today but maybe Coach Smith was minimizing shoulder problem. 184 Geer has been solid. 197 Ferrari showed good defense and won. HWT Harris fights but can't beat anyone that is good. I would love to see Ferrari win tonight. However not much goes good for us in years, so we will see.

Plotts shoulder is a significant issue. Now it’s one he can and has chosen to wrestle with but that is just a tough coach talking.

Plotts shoulder really takes away his ability in all 3 phases and has limited some of his time on the mat the last month. Glad this is a free year for him.

Reactions: DPJ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT