ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 scoring

mugwamp2

Redshirt
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2006
Can someone tell me how many points will be earned by the individual champions today? I know they have already received the points in the team score for advancing to the finals..just wondering how many additional points they win for being 1st place? Also, the same thing for 3rd place. At this point I believe they have already received the points for getting to 6th; how many additional points do they get for 5th, 4th and 3rd? Just trying to figure out what we need to do today to win the team title?

We should be heavy favorites at 133 and 149 (Head to head with the Sooners). Hoping we can make up the ground. 197 could be key as well as we are head to head with Wyoming.

Tournaments with Four Places: First Place - 14 points; Second Place - 10 points; Third Place - 7 points; Fourth Place - 4 points. Tournaments with Six Places: First Place - 16 points; Second Place - 12 points; Third Place - 9 points; Fourth Place - 7 points; Fifth Place - 5 points; Sixth Place - 3 points.

This round is very important as the difference between 3rd and 6th place is 6 points potential.

ADVERTISEMENT