ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's handlers had to once again cut his audio after he wandered from the teleprompter

I am sure he is on his way over with his boys for backup.

🤣🤣🤣
E-99C71XoAE3tbX

There are people on this board that voted for this brain dead dipshit. How embarrassing. The world watches these things. Looks like electing a brain dead pedophile 5 time draft dodger (hello Queefa) might not have been the best idea.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-cuts-feed-biden-wildfires-briefing

“’Biden raised eyebrows last week when he told a crowd, "I‘m supposed to stop and walk out of the room’ at a White House event following his prepared remarks.“

My gosh. So embarrassed for him. And for us.

you would have thought someone who was actually at that briefing tweet something about the rest of his silly ass question(s) and the responses. Nope. This is similar to communist china.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
I can't imagine you avoiding a thread about the president's mental acuity with all of the flailing you did about Trump, but I wanted to alert you just in case.

Pretend it was Trump getting his mic cut. Post all of the muh Biff stuff you would post here if it was Trump that had his mic cut, AGAIN.
Weird end to the event. The entire press core walked out while he was talking. Anything else?

What exactly are you outraged about here? I get you disagree on whether DJT is insane. But as an intellectual exercise, isn't it worth thinking about ways the government might react to an unhinged POTUS? You goes so insecure that the mere suggestion of impeachment, invocation of 25th Amendment, or resistance by military leaders is a threat?

Please do!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT