ADVERTISEMENT

Biden told US Commanders Not to Send Out Troops to Rescue Americans Trapped in Kabul Because He feared a ‘Black Hawk Down’ Moment — It Would Make Him

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Classic study in leadership right there assuming true. Oh and the military people listening to this that don't immediately resign and go to the press are freaking hacks!

Second, you wouldn't necessarily run Blackhawks around when you could ingress and egress with motorized patrols like all the other normal countries are doing. Biden is a dam meathead.

Last edited:

Classic study in leadership right there assuming true. Oh and the military people listening to this that don't immediately resign and go to the press are freaking hacks!

Second, you wouldn't necessarily run Blackhawks around when you could ingress and egress with motorized patrols like all the other normal countries are doing. Biden is a dam meathead.
The military soldiers on the ground have to have an urge to go, but are being told to stand down. This is the one of the most challenging orders they will ever receive in their life. They will know it to be wrong, but will also have to comply. If I could talk to them I would tell them this is not on you, it is on your Commander and Chief.

What I don’t understand is the evacuation order for this. Did Biden(or the collective that is running the country) give the military an evacuation plan. Doesn’t the military already have plans for this and once the order came to evacuate wouldn’t they follow their plans that would normally get equipment and civilians out before the soldiers left. That should be a set procedure.

What I don’t understand is the evacuation order for this. Did Biden(or the collective that is running the country) give the military an evacuation plan. Doesn’t the military already have plans for this and once the order came to evacuate wouldn’t they follow their plans that would normally get equipment and civilians out before the soldiers left. That should be a set procedure.
They should have had plans for the evacuation, but once they are gone, they are gone, they have no ability to project power. This is a head scratcher for me. Who planned this operation, and what were the orders given to them to remove the military before the civilians had left? The had to have come last minute, with all the equipment left behind. The military knows how to pack things up and leave, its not the first time they have done this. Logistically speaking to get this equipment out would require a large amount flights. It is not the same as packing a ship, there is limited space, and weight. This would take a large amount of planning, and yet it seems as if there is no planning.

This tells me it was a last minute order. The military doesn't take a $%^ without a plan to deviate from. Congress will need to ask the questions to the generals in charge as to why they made the decisions they did. How many will fall on their swords for this president? I would be surprised to get one at this point.

Nonsense. The evacuation is proceeding as planned and will be completed by August 31, 2021. All is well.

Baghdad-Bob.jpg

They should have had plans for the evacuation, but once they are gone, they are gone, they have no ability to project power. This is a head scratcher for me. Who planned this operation, and what were the orders given to them to remove the military before the civilians had left? The had to have come last minute, with all the equipment left behind. The military knows how to pack things up and leave, its not the first time they have done this. Logistically speaking to get this equipment out would require a large amount flights. It is not the same as packing a ship, there is limited space, and weight. This would take a large amount of planning, and yet it seems as if there is no planning.

This tells me it was a last minute order. The military doesn't take a $%^ without a plan to deviate from. Congress will need to ask the questions to the generals in charge as to why they made the decisions they did. How many will fall on their swords for this president? I would be surprised to get one at this point.
Well it was planned by generals who think the biggest problems in our military is whether or not our flight suits can be properly fitted to pregnant women or whether our military doctrine might have been influenced by slave owners 200 years ago and thus need to be scrapped and re-written. So I'm not sure why anyone is surprised about the cluster**** that the current administration has turned Afghanistan into.

Good move, because a “Black Hawk Down” situation would be much worse than a “we left a bunch of American Citizens behind” situation.

Reality is that the Taliban realized they couldn’t embarrass any more than our “leadership” is doing and they could play this out on their own timetable….otherwise, all it would have taken was two or three grenades from people hanging off a C-17 for this to turn ugly.

Well it was planned by generals who think the biggest problems in our military is whether or not our flight suits can be properly fitted to pregnant women or whether our military doctrine might have been influenced by slave owners 200 years ago and thus need to be scrapped and re-written. So I'm not sure why anyone is surprised about the cluster**** that the current administration has turned Afghanistan into.
No I agree but why would the administration get involved in the actual military details of an evacuation. Logically doesn’t make sense but then again when has anything logical come out of this administration.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
No I agree but why would the administration get involved in the actual military details of an evacuation. Logically doesn’t make sense but then again when has anything logical come out of this administration.
This is being run by the Joint Chiefs, and they are too worried about liberal dogma then military outcomes, which for the record, is why they were appointed to those positions in the first place.

For the record, General Milley to the JCS was easily one of Trump's worst presidential decisions. The more I read about him, the more I think he's not so much a liberal or leftist, as much as he is a chameleon who will do or say what he needs to in order to stay in power with those around him.

There would have been contingency plans made. But those plans would have been formulated and then executed at the direction of the White House and State Dept.

I was USAF for 7 years, 5 months and 15 days.

On a 15 month isolated tour at Goose Bay, Labrador I studied Her Majesty's Secret Service (MI6) battle tactics. A candidate must live in a chamber for 30 days without a chamber maid ever knowing. I could do it. If her Majesty's Secret Service is called upon, it's over. There is no negotiation.

I studied the British mercenary Gurkha battle tactics. The Gurkha had rather walk a mile and slit a throat than shoot an enemy at long range. The Gurkha will never sheath a clean blade. If need be, he'll cut himself before he'll put away his knife.

As for the Biden Afghan plan? I'm clueless.

For the record, General Milley to the JCS was easily one of Trump's worst presidential decisions. The more I read about him, the more I think he's not so much a liberal or leftist, as much as he is a chameleon who will do or say what he needs to in order to stay in power with those around him.
Ie. A swamp creature.

Because if the administration was paying any attention to the last 20 years (and more, honestly) they would know that the Pentagon didn’t want to leave and if the administration didn’t hold all those Pentagon hawks accountable they’d do everything in their power to make the admin look terrible during the withdrawal.

I’m not trying to blame this disaster on the Pentagon because there’s craploads of blame to spread widely, but there’s no way I’m buying they are innocent of terrible decision making specifically within the context of the withdrawal when they’ve been guilty of terrible decision making in Afghanistan for 20 years.

@davidallen, are the Portland Moms available to help or are they still spanking the spoiled bratty white turds up there? Talibiden is too chickenshit to send our military so it might be time to explore the alternatives.

Would love to see Liberals and Antifa spend a few weeks in Afghanistan jousting with the Taliban, Burn Loot Murder too.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Would love to see Liberals and Antifa spend a few weeks in Afghanistan jousting with the Taliban, Burn Loot Murder too.
Jousting? Those are all like minded people in the retarded leftist mind. Nevermind the Taliban would happily murder just about everything and everyone the left claims to represent while the left queefs out stupid shit like isLAmaPHobIA and reLIgiON of PEacE.

#diVErsITyiSOurSTreNGth.

Jousting? Those are all like minded people in the retarded leftist mind. Nevermind the Taliban would happily murder just about everything and everyone the left claims to represent while the left queefs out stupid shit like isLAmaPHobIA and reLIgiON of PEacE.

#diVErsITyiSOurSTreNGth.

Jan 6th was an InSuRrEcTiOn but the Taliban taking over Afghanistan was a "Peaceful Protest."
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Because if the administration was paying any attention to the last 20 years (and more, honestly) they would know that the Pentagon didn’t want to leave and if the administration didn’t hold all those Pentagon hawks accountable they’d do everything in their power to make the admin look terrible during the withdrawal.

I’m not trying to blame this disaster on the Pentagon because there’s craploads of blame to spread widely, but there’s no way I’m buying they are innocent of terrible decision making specifically within the context of the withdrawal when they’ve been guilty of terrible decision making in Afghanistan for 20 years.
Pretty much spot on... Oh, and they are running missions into the city and countryside.

The moms did their part. What is left is those whose own mothers won't even bother with.
I believe that. All shit talking aside, it's a shitshow up there that both sides of the whackos keep fueled. Citizens, workers, etc are bearing the brunt for city government incompetence. And no, I don't actually think you voted for incompetence. You're clearly no fan of Ted.

Last edited:
I believe that. All shit talking aside, it's a shitshow up there that both sides of the whackos keep fueled. Citizens, workers, etc are bearing the brunt for city government incompetence. And no, I don't actually think you voted for incompetence. You're clearly no fan of Ted.
**** Ted. We need a complete overhaul of the city government starting with a new charter moving away from a weak elected mayor structure.

My plan: erect a colosseum at the Rose Quarter and let Antifa and the Proud Boys enter. Once one side has decimated the other send in the lions to finish the job. I could be elected on that.

**** Ted. We need a complete overhaul of the city government starting with a new charter moving away from a weak elected mayor structure.

My plan: erect a colosseum at the Rose Quarter and let Antifa and the Proud Boys enter. Once one side has decimated the other send in the lions to finish the job. I could be elected on that.
I just laughed out loud! That might very well be the best platform ever.

Just pisses me off and makes me sick.
It's time for Biden to authorize military leadership ON THE GROUND IN KABUL to use whatever force is necessary to protect and evacuate all of interests of the US. This is the perfect opportunity for a full scale counter offensive. Encircle Kabul and kill them until nobody with a hard-on for the Taliban's gruesome shit is alive.

It's time for Biden to authorize military leadership ON THE GROUND IN KABUL to use whatever force is necessary to protect and evacuate all of interests of the US. This is the perfect opportunity for a full scale counter offensive. Encircle Kabul and kill them until nobody with a hard-on for the Taliban's gruesome shit is alive.
Sadly I think the bumbling fool's hands are tied.

• Sad
I don't think Biden is to blame. His job is to make announcements. I doubt Lamumba is pulling the strings. Not bright enough. The Clinton crime mob? Who else could get a very unpopular Ms. Lockupabruthuh this high up? I understand Ms. Lockupabruthuh is a Hillary pal.

I'd vote for you. Heck, I'd even pretend to be a Democrat and vote twice.

Real simple. Biden ignored any military advice and had images of him triumphantly returning to the site of 9/11, on 9/11 patting himself on his back as the greatest "statesman" and foreign policy president in history. All about his narcistic ego and legacy. Dims thought Trump had an ego? Well look at this SOB of a Prez, Americans can die for all he cares to meet a random date he sets for a photo op on 9/11. That is also immoral, as a Catholic if he believes in hell he is going for his position on abortion and actions that will lead to thousands being murdered and women being treated as property and sex slaves.

So, Biden said leave, had ice cream and went to bed with no competent evacuation plan in place. I have images of him sleeping more than my 15 1/2 year old dying rat terrier was prior to putting him down.

Then Biden did not keep on top of the State Department under Blinky that was not getting the paperwork in place in order to get people out. Blinky has yet to take ONE question from the media. Military was telling the State Department to keep up but Blinky evidently as inefficient as sleepy Joe. Evacuation of the Embassy insured a process that was already massively behind in processing paper work, would neither have a safe facility or the tools needed to do the paper work. There was no place for Americans to go to register with the Embassy.

Joe and this bunch of "adults" could not together plan a competent field trip for 8th graders, a ton would be left behind. Joe on his own is incapable of planning a 2 car funeral.

Real simple. Biden ignored any military advice and had images of him triumphantly returning to the site of 9/11, on 9/11 patting himself on his back as the greatest "statesman" and foreign policy president in history. All about his narcistic ego and legacy. Dims thought Trump had an ego? Well look at this SOB of a Prez, Americans can die for all he cares to meet a random date he sets for a photo op on 9/11. That is also immoral, as a Catholic if he believes in hell he is going for his position on abortion and actions that will lead to thousands being murdered and women being treated as property and sex slaves.

So, Biden said leave, had ice cream and went to bed with no competent evacuation plan in place. I have images of him sleeping more than my 15 1/2 year old dying rat terrier was prior to putting him down.

Then Biden did not keep on top of the State Department under Blinky that was not getting the paperwork in place in order to get people out. Blinky has yet to take ONE question from the media. Military was telling the State Department to keep up but Blinky evidently as inefficient as sleepy Joe. Evacuation of the Embassy insured a process that was already massively behind in processing paper work, would neither have a safe facility or the tools needed to do the paper work. There was no place for Americans to go to register with the Embassy.

Joe and this bunch of "adults" could not together plan a competent field trip for 8th graders, a ton would be left behind. Joe on his own is incapable of planning a 2 car funeral.
Mission Accomplished

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT