ADVERTISEMENT

Biden to plead guilty

Ever notice anytime anyone on the right has a rebuttal to a Democrat talking point the Democrats label it as propaganda?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
No it is not a lie and you saying it's a lie doesn't make it one.

A libtard like you who believes every word that comes out of a serial liar like Adam Schiff would not know the truth from a lie to save your life.

Lol you are fear and fragility right down to your soft little pussy bones and the libtards saw your lie from a thousand miles because you're not real bright and you lie a lot.

Lol you are fear and fragility right down to your soft little pussy bones and the libtards saw your lie from a thousand miles because you're not real bright and you lie a lot.
Let's see the list. Put up or shut up libtard.

It's funny how you morons project everything you are onto others.

You're sniveling, dishonest, mentally challenged, pathetic losers.

At least 95% of everyone on here disagrees with you but you delusional buffoons think you're the enlightened, smart ones. It is hysterically funny and pathetic all at the same time.

At least 95% of everyone on here disagrees with you but you delusional buffoons think you're the enlightened, smart ones. It is hysterically funny and pathetic all at the same time.

Saying 95% of this board disagrees with him doesn’t equal a #win for you…it’s simply reinforcing how cultishly MAGAt-rotted you all are lol

carry on

• Love
Reactions: Syskatine

What list?

I mean... you were the one that heard about this poor victim getting abused for tax reporting, I didn't. You know the day you heard it, I don't. You even know approximately when on the program you heard it, I don't. If your hero has his shows listed, you oughta be able to pinpoint it pretty easily as opposed to having your opponent sift through unknown numbers of shows to find a conversation. But you know this, you're just scrambling to avoid the shit you'd catch if you actually produced the information so we can track down the case and laugh some more at your clumsy Levin-style lying.

This isn't Levin though, is it? This is what happens when little conservative pussies like you forget their place and try to engage libtards instead of just dutifully listening to Levin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT