ADVERTISEMENT

Biden - The dems gift to the GOP that keeps on giving.

Scottsdale.Sooner

All-Big12
Jan 2, 2012
I said it is the past and I will say it again. The GOP could not have asked for a better campaign tool than Joe Biden. Trump's loss in 2020 could not have produced a better results. Biden gets elected and systematically dismantles his credibility. Biden is taking the democrat agenda to a new low and it is very entertaining to witness. Tony Bobulinski threw down the gauntlet on this crooked family and said he has all documented evidence needed to bring them down. He called Joe Biden the Chairman of the Biden family crooked deals. When the GOP takes control the DOJ, FBI and DHS needs to be gutted and rebuilt. Chris Wray, Garland & Mayorkas should go to jail.

I said it is the past and I will say it again. The GOP could not have asked for a better campaign tool than Joe Biden. Trump's loss in 2020 could not have produced a better results. Biden gets elected and systematically dismantles his credibility. Biden is taking the democrat agenda to a new low and it is very entertaining to witness. Tony Bobulinski threw down the gauntlet on this crooked family and said he has all documented evidence needed to bring them down. He called Joe Biden the Chairman of the Biden family crooked deals. When the GOP takes control the DOJ, FBI and DHS needs to be gutted and rebuilt. Chris Wray, Garland & Mayorkas should go to jail.

I agree with everything in your post. That said, I'm a cynical old bastard that has lost almost all faith in the GOP. Plus, I'm not sure (l) the GOP will get control, (2) they'd do anything to fix things. Again, my cynicism.

Tony Bobulinski threw down the gauntlet on this crooked family and said he has all documented evidence needed to bring them down. He called Joe Biden the Chairman of the Biden family crooked deals.
How long do you give Biden after the midterm elections before Bobulinski's evidence leads to Biden's impeachment, conviction, and removal from office?

How long do you give Biden after the midterm elections before Bobulinski's evidence leads to Biden's impeachment, conviction, and removal from office?
That's an interesting wager. I will keep an eye on Vegas for this one. As much I would love to see Biden impeached and removed from office I think this will linger until he is voted out. Personally I would not only go after him, I would do my best to beat him down. He has been a lying fraud for 50 years and for that he deserves disgrace and humiliation. No mercy.

So then you really don't believe Bobulinski has the evidence to bring him down.

Good to know.
How to do extract that I don't believe he has the evidence from my response? Is this part of your leftist agenda? I am not shocked that you try to twist my response.

I truly believe Bobulinski has enough evidence to bring him down. He has had this evidence for years. The FBI sweeps it under the carpet time and again. My reservations harbor on getting the attention of the authorities to carry it out. Hunter Biden has been a known criminal and recipient of the Biden's crooked efforts for years and look at the production of that investigation.

I said a few months ago on a different forum that Biden is beyond stupid and his handlers are witless as well. Two months into his administration he pick a fight with Big Oil. Big Oil set in motion the wheels that will run over Biden. He took their market and their operational networks away from them. Big Oil started tightening the ropes around Biden's neck. When pump prices were going down a few weeks ago I said the dagger through Biden's political heart will happen a few weeks before the mid terms. It is happening. Big Oil closes the valves and shuts down refinery capacity just before midterms. Gas is going up and will be at a high later this month through the end of the year. We can expect OPEC to cut production in support of Big Oil's position. MBS has no problem taking his pound of Biden flesh under the circumstances. Dems are going to keep harping on abortion while voter are looking at $7/gas.

How to do extract that I don't believe he has the evidence from my response?
Because if you truly believed he has all the evidence needed to bring down Biden, then you should believe such evidence would lead to Biden's impeachment, conviction, and removal from office.

Instead, you are hedging your bets. Rambling about getting the authorities to carry it out. But if the evidence is so clear and so overwhelming to literally "bring down Biden," it should be enough to convince those authorities to remove Biden. If the evidence can't convince those authorities, then clearly, it isn't enough.

I truly believe Bobulinski has enough evidence to bring him down.
But you don't believe it is enough to lead to Biden's impeachment, conviction, and removal from office. Big disconnect there.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Because if you truly believed he has all the evidence needed to bring down Biden, then you should believe such evidence would lead to Biden's impeachment, conviction, and removal from office.

Instead, you are hedging your bets. Rambling about getting the authorities to carry it out. But if the evidence is so clear and so overwhelming to literally "bring down Biden," it should be enough to convince those authorities to remove Biden. If the evidence can't convince those authorities, then clearly, it isn't enough.

But you don't believe it is enough to lead to Biden's impeachment, conviction, and removal from office. Big disconnect there.

The better question from my perspective is if the evidence proves Biden broke the law will Democrats and their supporters care? From everything I've seen from those on the left, they not only don't give a shit if their side breaks the law or abuses their power, they support it.
Which begs the question, if the evidence shows Biden and his family were in fact selling influence would you support impeaching him and prosecuting those in his family that were involved?

And you have a law degree? In your opinion, someone having all the proof or evidence automatically leads to a conviction or even charges? Not in our political environment. They will witch hunt Trump and allow Joe and Hunter to extort money for years in the open. I believe Bobulinski has enough evidence. I have doubts about the DOJ/FBI taking this evidence and carrying though with pressing charges and taking it to conviction. Impeachment through Congress and the Senate is unlikely because of Harris being the heir to the throne.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
I believe Bobulinski has enough evidence. I have doubts about the DOJ/FBI taking this evidence and carrying though with pressing charges and taking it to conviction. Impeachment through Congress and the Senate is unlikely because of Harris being the heir to the throne.
So then again, clearly, he wouldn't have all the evidence needed to bring down Biden.

Stinks for you. You'll have to stew in your hate a little longer.

So then again, clearly, he doesn't have all the evidence needed to bring down Biden.

Stinks for you. You'll have to stew in your hate a little longer.
You are the poster boy for why the masses dislike lawyers. Is double talk stupidity is a personality trait? Is your feckless avoidance of connecting the dots a mental condition?

Why is it not possible for you to understand that Bobulinski can have all the evidence and proof to hang the Biden family and then face a completely incompetent DOJ/FBI that prefers to sweep it under the rug than to pursue prospection? You are right about one thing, I hate that a family of crooks has hidden in plain sight in our political system for 50 years. Biden's criminal fingerprints are all over Ukraine before and after this war. I would like nothing more than to see him up for treason and face severe punishment. When the GOP takes control of both the House and the Senate in the midterms I will be all over my representatives in Arizona to seek prosecution.

Why is it not possible for you to understand that Bobulinski can have all the evidence and proof to hang the Biden family and then face a completely incompetent DOJ/FBI that prefers to sweep it under the rug than to pursue prospection?
It isn't impossible for me to understand your conspiracy theory. I understand it very well.

And again, if you believe this theory, then you don't believe that this guy has all the evidence needed to bring down Biden. According to your belief, no amount of evidence can bring down Biden.

Just be consistent for once. It isn't that hard.

I hate that a family of crooks has hidden in plain sight in our political system
But no concerns over the Trump family huh?

🙄

When the GOP takes control of both the House and the Senate in the midterms
How confident are you that the GOP takes back the Senate? You predicting Masters defeats Kelly?

It isn't impossible for me to understand your conspiracy theory. I understand it very well.

And again, if you believe this theory, then you don't believe that this guy has all the evidence needed to bring down Biden. According to your belief, no amount of evidence can bring down Biden.

🙄

How confident are you that the GOP takes back the Senate? You predicting Masters defeats Kelly?
A little fickle are you.

Cult asses. “The world was safe due to one man” you believe that shit you’re in a cult and are not rational. You R/d voters are lost.

🙄

I am not a fan of Trump as a person but he did many positive things for America. You have convinced me that your failure as a bible thumper and now as a lawyer is not a fluke. Trump may have cheated and rob for many years as a private businessman. Biden profited from his office and he enabled grand theft by his son using his name and office in a "favors for sale" scheme. You do not see the difference, thus my assessment that you failed at preaching and I would guess your legal career is on life support or underachieving.

I am confident that the GOP takes back the Senate. I cannot say that Masters will defeat Kelly. Masters is pulling closer and behind by about 7 points today. Kelly is a do nothing weak politician that marches to the Biden agenda about 99% of the time.

I am not a fan of Trump as a person but he did many positive things for America.
In other words, you know Trump is a bad crooked person, but you don't care. As long as he says and does what you want him to do politically, you will support him till the bitter end. You disagree with Biden politically, and therefore, your negative view of him as a person and what he might have done means everything. You care with Biden, you don't with Trump.

Thanks for making your position clear.

Trump may have cheated and rob for many years as a private businessman.
And again, you are perfectly fine with this. You make excuses for how this is different from what you are outage about with Biden.

The Trump cult mentality is strong in you. Congratulations!

In other words, you know Trump is a bad crooked person, but you don't care. As long as he says and does what you want him to do politically, you will support him till the bitter end. You disagree with Biden politically, and therefore, your negative view of him as a person and what he might have done means everything. You care with Biden, you don't with Trump.

Thanks for making your position clear.

And again, you are perfectly fine with this. You make excuses for how this is different from what you are outage about with Biden.

The Trump cult mentality is strong in you. Congratulations!
"In other words" gives your bullshit stupid-speak away before you say it. Try to be more articulate with your bogus point making. You read a lot more than what I said. I am glad that you were able to jump to so many conclusions that my position became clear to you. Did you learn that twisting double talk in law school? The more you talk the less you say? You get an A+ in senseless chatter. Is that what got you bounced from the pulpit?

"In other words" gives your bullshit stupid-speak away before you say it. Try to be more articulate with your bogus point making. You read a lot more than what I said. I am glad that you were able to jump to so many conclusions that my position became clear to you. Did you learn that twisting double talk in law school? The more you talk the less you say? You get an A+ in senseless chatter. Is that what got you bounced from the pulpit?
Toonces's lawma mater:

149383_0.jpg

So you got nothing left but a meltdown and personal attacks, huh? Typical.

Stick a fork in your original claim, it is done.😎

So you got nothing left but a meltdown and personal attacks, huh? Typical.

Stick a fork in your original claim, it is done.😎
You are not even good at double talk for very long.

Wait???? What?? You mean I am not allowed to double-talk around your message like you do mine? You are weak.

My original claim about the Biden's is about to take root. Hunter is facing criminal charges. Once this investigation is opened up it will ignite and lead to the Big Guy's dirty hands in China being fully exposed. The man-eating media smells blood.

Now! I want you to google the suicide hotline. We will be worried about your state of mind if Hunter & Jose Biden (that Puerto Rican guy) face jail time. Give the hotline a call when all seems hopeless.

My original claim about the Biden's is about to take root. Hunter is facing criminal charges. Once this investigation is opened up it will ignite and lead to the Big Guy's dirty hands in China being fully exposed. The man-eating media smells blood.

Now! I want you to google the suicide hotline. We will be worried about your state of mind if Hunter & Jose Biden (that Puerto Rican guy) face jail time. Give the hotline a call when all seems hopeless.
Might expose "the big guy". 👍

My original claim about the Biden's is about to take root.
No it isn't. You have stated you don't believe Biden will be brought down. He won't be impeached, he won't be convicted, he won't be removed from office. You believe the DOJ/FBI will prefer to sweep it under the rug.

Are you now changing your mind on this?

We will be worried about your state of mind if Hunter & Jose Biden (that Puerto Rican guy) face jail time.
If either President Biden or Hunter Biden broke the law and they are found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of serious crimes, I will have no problem at all with them going to prison. Same goes with Trump and anyone in his family.

Unlike you, I'm consistent. I don't care what political party all of them belong to or how much I agree/disagree with them on political issues. If you break the law, you face the penalty.

No it isn't. You have stated you don't believe Biden will be brought down. He won't be impeached, he won't be convicted, he won't be removed from office. You believe the DOJ/FBI will prefer to sweep it under the rug.

If either President Biden or Hunter Biden broke the law and they are found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of serious crimes, I will have no problem at all with them going to prison. Same goes with Trump and anyone in his family.

Unlike you, I'm consistent. I don't care what political party all of them belong to or how much I agree/disagree with them on political issues. If you break the law, you face the penalty.
Hunter's about to face law. 😆

I may have had my mind changed! If that allowed in your world? Today's event have me hoping the DOJ/FBI will go after more than tax evasion and gun laws. Garland has said he will not interfere and will let an investigation play out. Now the DOJ needs to take the political gags off the FBI whistleblowers.

I may have had my mind changed! If that allowed in your world?
Absolutely.

So, I'll ask again, how long do you give Biden after the midterm elections before Bobulinski's evidence leads to Biden's impeachment, conviction, and removal from office?

Absolutely.

So, I'll ask again, how long do you give Biden after the midterm elections before Bobulinski's evidence leads to Biden's impeachment, conviction, and removal from office?
Yer confident in a shit britches election?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT