ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Tells Oil Companies Produce More Gas Make Less Profit

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

I know the Biden supporters will lap this up like pigs at the slop trough but for the thinking part of the country knows this is all BS. Biden has deliberately put forth policies designed to create this problem.

I know the Biden supporters will lap this up like pigs at the slop trough but for the thinking part of the country knows this is all BS. Biden has deliberately put forth policies designed to create this problem.

Reminds me of the time Bill Clinton told the pizza guy to just charge more for his pizzas.

Steve Forbes tells me Biden can say the Keystone Pipeline is back on and petroleum prices will begin trending down overnight. Workers start working then Biden announces Alaska in wide open for drilling. Gasoline goes down. Continue putting Trump oil and gas policies back in place and we're on our way.

Regulate something more and make it less. Kudlow.

Brandon promised economic stagnation in Democrat debates. That's why Brandon needed 2000 Mules to put him in office AFTER Election Day.

Steve Forbes tells me Biden can say the Keystone Pipeline is back on and petroleum prices will begin trending down overnight. Workers start working then Biden announces Alaska in wide open for drilling. Gasoline goes down. Continue putting Trump oil and gas policies back in place and we're on our way.

Regulate something more and make it less. Kudlow.

Brandon promised economic stagnation in Democrat debates. That's why Brandon needed 2000 Mules to put him in office AFTER Election Day.
I find it odd that anyone would laugh at this comment when economic stagnation is exactly what he promised in the Dem debates.

Threatening emergency action.

the most powerful man in the world who told the banking industry he was out to destroy oil and gas and has personally dried up credit and increased risk which increases interest rates is now going to punish the companies that are legally beholden to their shareholders.

Threatening emergency action.

the most powerful man in the world who told the banking industry he was out to destroy oil and gas and has personally dried up credit and increased risk which increases interest rates is now going to punish the companies that are legally beholden to their shareholders.

You lost me at most powerful man in the world. Jinping and putin are laughing at sleepy.

I find it odd that anyone would laugh at this comment when economic stagnation is exactly what he promised in the Dem debates.
You're well aware of the US average IQ of a paltry 98. We have board members below the mean number of 98. They prove it to us regularly. I know you are well aware. Sometimes it slips my mind, too. Sometimes soonerinlOUisiana has to remind me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT