ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Swipes American Press In Front Of Indian PM/Indian Press

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
I guess you did not really pay attention the previous four years. The press wants eyes on their stories and they always attack the current administration. Every administration feels like they are being bullied by the press.

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
I guess you did not really pay attention the previous four years. The press wants eyes on their stories and they always attack the current administration. Every administration feels like they are being bullied by the press.

No offense but I have to ask where you were during the Trump administration? Trump was in front of the press answering their questions more than any President I've seen in my lifetime. Trump went out of his way to make himself available to a press intent on trying to destroy him. Biden hides from the same press that has done nothing but adore him.

No offense but I have to ask where you were during the Trump administration? Trump was in front of the press answering their questions more than any President I've seen in my lifetime. Trump went out of his way to make himself available to a press intent on trying to destroy him. Biden hides from the same press that has done nothing but adore him.

lost cause for these dopes. They aren’t rational and can’t be reasoned with.

-allows Biden campaign to edit stories
-runs his campaign he sits in the basement
-censors and suppresses documentation of corruption (including rUsSiA)
-continuous clapping seal sessions with media compliments on the cookies the administration bakes for them
-ostrich heads over weekly gaffes
-etc etc etc etc

-whispers of negative coverage when Afghans were literal Lee raining down from the sky==>”Look how mean they are to me!!!!”

What a time to be alive.

Last edited:
lost cause for these dopes. They aren’t rational and can’t be reasoned with.
Says the guy that lies and avoids questions about his cult.

Hey Matfan, ask him why his tribe keeps killing themselves by believing covid disinformation.

Do you guys think sys had any clue what the unvaccinated demographic numbers were?

Not a chance.
what-happened.gif

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
Do you guys think sys had any clue what the unvaccinated demographic numbers were?

Sys ss a follower of Saul Alinsky.

The Rules[edit]​

1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. "
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. "

Says the guy that lies and avoids questions about his cult.

Hey Matfan, ask him why his tribe keeps killing themselves by believing covid disinformation.

which voter side in the Trump v Biden election do you think still has the most unvaccinated peeps?

• Sad
Sys and Dave both regurgitate here what they see on twitter and the CCP/Dim Media everyday. I bet neither one is allowed to make Adult Decisions at home.

• Haha
Sys ss a follower of Saul Alinsky.

The Rules[edit]​

1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. "
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. "
I am curious what it is about Alinsky that scares you and @Ponca Dan so. These tactics have been employed by a variety of political types but you seem particularly triggered by anything that is even close to them. Why?

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Were you born in Missouri?

“The Indian press is much better behaved than the American press…I think, with your permission, you could not answer questions because they won’t ask any questions on point.”

This is what an authoritarian government does.
Biden is such a piece of shit.

I am curious what it is about Alinsky that scares you and @Ponca Dan so. These tactics have been employed by a variety of political types but you seem particularly triggered by anything that is even close to them. Why?
While @Ponca Dan collects his thoughts, maybe one of you other yocals can explain why so many in your camp need to create comic book style super villains like George Soros or Bill Gates to explain away your ideological and political failures?

While @Ponca Dan collects his thoughts, maybe one of you other yocals can explain why so many in your camp need to create comic book style super villains like George Soros or Bill Gates to explain away your ideological and political failures?

Well your side created Trump. You know the Orange, Homophobic, Racist, Xenophobic, Russia Colluding Nazi that resides in your heads to this day RENT FREE.
You mean like that villian?

Or did you mean a Villian like Hillary that bought and paid for Russia Collusion and put the Country thru hell for 4 yrs because she tried to cheat but lost and here is the best part, you cried when she lost! Bwaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha. What kind of puss cries over an election? Seriously. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Well your side created Trump. You know the Orange, Homophobic, Racist, Xenophobic, Russia Colluding Nazi that resides in your heads to this day RENT FREE.
You mean like that villian?

Or did you mean a Villian like Hillary that bought and paid for Russia Collusion and put the Country thru hell for 4 yrs because she tried to cheat but lost and here is the best part, you cried when she lost! Bwaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha. What kind of puss cries over an election? Seriously. 🤣🤣🤣
Donnie isn’t smart enough to be a super villain. He’s just a simple demagogue.

The fact that you think there is nothing wrong with deploying divisive, deceitful and immoral tactics in the governance of a democracy says a lot.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat

Not triggered, more disgusted that leftist use dishonest tactics that manipulate the ignorant into providing Democrat politicians more power to implement their authoritarian policies. Democrat politicians know they can not win if they honestly debate their policies and must instead rely on divisive tactics to shove their anti individual freedom policies down our throats.
Democrats are authoritarians as evidenced by their vaccine mandate policy. If you want people that value individual freedom to cooperate, you don't shove policy down their throat you present your position, honest sell the benefits of that policy and let the chips fall where they fall. Democrat do not believe in that. They believe in manipulation and outright force to get their way and that is a huge problem for people like me.

Dave, I think they are just following your lead. Your camp’s villain is the white man and his power is systemic racism.

Not triggered, more disgusted that leftist use dishonest tactics that manipulate the ignorant into providing Democrat politicians more power to implement their authoritarian policies. Democrat politicians know they can not win if they honestly debate their policies and must instead rely on divisive tactics to shove their anti individual freedom policies down our throats.
Democrats are authoritarians as evidenced by their vaccine mandate policy. If you want people that value individual freedom to cooperate, you don't shove policy down their throat you present your position, honest sell the benefits of that policy and let the chips fall where they fall. Democrat do not believe in that. They believe in manipulation and outright force to get their way and that is a huge problem for people like me.
Come on now - we all know MAGA are the meme kings.... See rules 2, 3, 5, 6 & 13.

Come on now - we all know MAGA are the meme kings.... See rules 2, 3, 5, 6 & 13.
We can’t help it if the left can’t meme. Just because we have a better sense of humor doesn’t mean we are dishonest. There is truth in every joke, that’s what makes them funny. You leftist just don’t like the truth.

Do you apply similar thinking to MAGA, the NRA, anti-abortion organization, et al?
Yes, and to the BLM, the pro-abortion organizations and to my clients and counterparties on deals. My job entails getting deals done, involving negotiations and compromises. Being deceitful might allow me to win a few more mini-negotiations, but it sure won't meet the needs of my clients in the long run.

These rules are for people who want to destroy rather than build.

Yes, and to the BLM, the pro-abortion organizations and to my clients and counterparties on deals. My job entails getting deals done, involving negotiations and compromises. Being deceitful might allow me to win a few more mini-negotiations, but it sure won't meet the needs of my clients in the long run.

These rules are for people who want to destroy rather than build.
How do you feel about rule #5?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT