ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Stimulus Package

You might be right, if so the middleclass loses even more buying power.
The middle class won’t exist in 20 years. The powers that be took complete advantage of the virus and orchestrated one the largest wealth transfers of our time.

Something I haven't seen anyone talk about is what about those people that are currently working for $15 to $20 an hour? You think they will be happy people that are only qualified to work minimum wage jobs will be making close to the same kind of money they are? This will also effect those that work under Union Contracts. When the minumum wage rises the unions are able to demand more from companies.
Raising the minimum wage does nothing but create inflation. Cost of goods and services will inevitably rise because business is not going to eat the cost and those that are making minimum wage will be in the same position they are in today.

Inflation is good for me. I can raise rents on properties I already own outright and the property values will increase right along with inflation but as usual Democrats do not think of the consequences and the little guy gets hammered all while thinking it's a good thing.
I’m in construction sales and project management and know for certain there will be guys who were hired in at $15/hr starting will still believe they’re $7.75/hr better than minimum wage. No way we can raise everyone and stay in business Consumers won’t pay that.

Another note is the massive additional tax haul the feds will reap.

am i reading

waitstaff in OK $15 an hour plus tips?

no small town locally owned restaurant will survive
I will be known as”No Tip TPOKE” at $15/hr. Gave a $20 tip on an $85 tab the other night. I figure the meal will be all that alone if this goes through.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
ADVERTISEMENT