ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Starts Staffing Commission On SCOTUS Reform

Very little actually happens quickly in DC. Considering the current build of both bodies, the House will have a hard time doing much with only a 15 vote majority and several of their seats are in more conservative areas and they are looking at 2 years from now wondering how they will get re-elected. The Senate is even closer and with Manchin, the Dems know he won't vote along party lines if he doesn't agree with it. The GOP hasn't proven to be great when in the majority in pushing their agenda due to RINOs in the club. But the GOP has always been really good at being an obstinate minority. I know that most of us disagree with most of the far left ideas and ideals, but I do not believe that many of these things that are being floated around will ever actually find their way into law. The margins are just too close. Remember, there is a huge focus on the first 100 days of a President. They have to show that they are going to hit the ground running. If it can't be done by executive order, very little will happen. As a person that despises big government (regardless of who is in power), the closest thing that I can look for as a win is a House and Senate unable to get anything done.

They were setback 4 yrs in their 16 yr plan, Cank wasn't supposed to lose so China Joe has been busy with the EO's trying to catch up.
Full steam ahead on destroying the Country.
Go get em Joe and Ho!

Reactions: iasooner1
When you can't win through merit and a pro American agenda, cheat the elections, subjugate the populace with imagined crisis', when they buck up, declare a police state and start confiscating guns. When one person in Kansas fires back at the confiscation squad, declare martial law and make gun ownership illegal.

We've read about this in the real history books.
Nothing new under the sun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT