ADVERTISEMENT

Biden shut down Wuhan inquiry out of spite — and is now forced to reverse course.

303391_image.jpg

Yikes @davidallen @Syskatine

And you voluntarily tune in to these leftwing pathological lying dipshits.

@davidallen how will Google handle this state run media change in narrative?
I just did a quick test search - nothing odd for me on that front. The frequently asked questions include an origins citation from CDC which looks pretty fair and balanced. Were you seeing suspect search results previously?

Disclaimer: Any opinion I might offer is just that an opinion - I work in Cloud, not on search, not in Ads, not at YouTube. I'm a humble technocrat helping companies be successful with GCP.

I just did a quick test search - nothing odd for me on that front. The frequently asked questions include an origins citation from CDC which looks pretty fair and balanced. Were you seeing suspect search results previously?

Disclaimer: Any opinion I might offer is just that an opinion - I work in Cloud, not on search, not in Ads, not at YouTube. I'm a humble technocrat helping companies be successful with GCP.

can you repeat the second part in Mandarin?

damn algorithms

You want a conspiracy theory?
With Trump as a lock for reelection, the dark, clandestine operatives of the DNC, in concert with China, who, come on, wasn't too fond of Trump either, manufactured Covid to skew the election.
That millions died...just the price of doing business.
Pure, unadulterated evil on a global scale.
Yes, I believe that's a very plausible scenario.

You want a conspiracy theory?
With Trump as a lock for reelection, the dark, clandestine operatives of the DNC, in concert with China, who, come on, wasn't too fond of Trump either, manufactured Covid to skew the election.
That millions died...just the price of doing business.
Pure, unadulterated evil on a global scale.
Yes, I believe that's a very plausible scenario.
Not a conspiracy theory at all. Fauci is deepstate- He owns The patent on C19.
They had it for while- they just held onto it brilliantly till they needed Trump out and wanted to take total control of not the
US - but the world (notice all the BS in Canada, UK et al- people can't even leave their homes or so many feet or miles from their home) Our politicians have sold us down the road and we the people followed along.

I learned to speak Mandarin while living in The Village, Dallas late 70's. It's amazing
what one can learn after an evening on Greenville Ave. Hell, my friends even bought me
an LP (which I still have) to help further my studies. 😁
I can't remember it's name, but the Chinese Restaurant on Main in Auburndale, Florida used to prepare the finest t-bone in the land. I can't stand Chinese food.

The female Chinese owner was always so concerned if my meal was prepared properly. She would always remind me how little experience they had in preparing U. S. food.

The world's most spoken language by total speakers

English (1.121 billion) Mandarin Chinese (1.107 billion) Hindi/Urdu (697.4 million) Spanish (512.9 million

Reactions: iasooner2000
The world's most spoken language by total speakers

English (1.121 billion) Mandarin Chinese (1.107 billion) Hindi/Urdu (697.4 million) Spanish (512.9 million
This is but one piece of the full fabric of languages.

Metrics for native speakers:
1. Mandarin 918 million
2. Spanish 460 million
3. English 379 million

English is the most spoken second language.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT