ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Says Pay Your Fair Share While He Avoids Paying His

Me neither.

So let’s say a guy has an idea for a new super widget. It’s the greatest thing ever. Sales explode, he has to build a bigger manufacturing facility, ends up employing a couple hundred people or so, company is valued in the $50 million range. The guy has 2 sons who have been involved in the company since they were old enough to work. What happens to that when the old guy finally kicks the bucket?
What happens now?

Tell me about sales tax... I earn a dollar, pay taxes on that, spend 30 cents at the store and you say that second tax is fair? How is that different than an estate tax?
How about no taxes? I make $100 and I keep $100. We do away with all the POS 3 letter agencies and all of DC , pay registration on cars to fix roads, get rid of bureaucrats pay and pensions, make it a voluntary serving role (hell most everything they do is horrible these days anyway), we hang the evil global leftist in the street that are doing all this evil corrupt BS to try to get a one world govt and we live happily ever after. That sounds wonderful to me.

The definition of insanity is doing the same things and expecting different results- some wise man

Tell me about sales tax... I earn a dollar, pay taxes on that, spend 30 cents at the store and you say that second tax is fair? How is that different than an estate tax?
It is certainly fair in that everybody pays the same. I‘m a flat tax across the board kind of guy.

What happens now?
Well, do you want the sons to get hit with an estate tax so large that will force them to sell to a large corporation in order to pay their tax bill? If I’m trying to break up a generational wealth scenario, that’s how I’d do it.

If the thing about large inheritance that bothers you is the rich twirp that never works a day in his life and is a total douche, thinks he’s better than everybody else, has no work ethic, no appreciation for what he has, then yeah, that gripes me a bit. I admit it. But I think that has more to do with bad parenting than inheritance.

fc7a4bb39f3c4af5.jpeg

Leftist do not want fairness in income tax they want punishment for those that do not rely on government for their very existence.
You’d have to describe fairness - can you? For me it is paying taxes commiserate with the benefits received - meaning the more wealth I have the more I should pay given the disproportionate benefit society, law, etc provides me.

You’d have to describe fairness - can you? For me it is paying taxes commiserate with the benefits received - meaning the more wealth I have the more I should pay given the disproportionate benefit society, law, etc provides me.

I have a fairly simple definition of fairness that is back up by the definition in the dictionary.
impartial and just treatment or behavior without favoritism or discrimination.
I do not believe anyone should be required to pay a higher percentage of taxes than anyone else. That is true fairness.

Nothing keeps you from paying the government additional amounts over and above what you are required every year. Feel free to send the government whatever amount you wish over and above what you are required to pay.

I have a fairly simple definition of fairness that is back up by the definition in the dictionary.
impartial and just treatment or behavior without favoritism or discrimination.
I do not believe anyone should be required to pay a higher percentage of taxes than anyone else. That is true fairness.

Nothing keeps you from paying the government additional amounts over and above what you are required every year. Feel free to send the government whatever amount you wish over and above what you are required to pay.
I insist you also pay your fair share. Let’s do it together - can we agree that neither of us need or deserve a lot of free shit that our grandkids will end up paying for? That seems fair doesn’t it?

I insist you also pay your fair share. Let’s do it together - can we agree that neither of us need or deserve a lot of free shit that our grandkids will end up paying for? That seems fair doesn’t it?
Oh, well, if you insist we pay what you think is our fair share, then that settles it. Discussion over! @davidallen insists!

Reactions: davidallen

Wouldn't need to worry about our grandkids paying for all of this if you leftist would quit spending us into the poor house.
Also why it's important for you leftist to leave our inheritance taxes alone, I'll take care of my grand kids despite government.

Wouldn't need to worry about our grandkids paying for all of this if you leftist would quit spending us into the poor house.
Also why it's important for you leftist to leave our inheritance taxes alone, I'll take care of my grand kids despite government.
Can you summarize debt increases by say the past 5 administrations?

Explosive.
Donald Trump: $8.9 trillion during his single term
Barack Obama: $8.588 trillion over 8 years
George W. Bush: $5.849 trillion over 8 years - a 100% increase during his two terms
Bill Clinton: $1.396 trillion over 8 years or roughly a 32% increase during his two-term administration
George H.W. Bush: $1.554 trillion over 4 years or roughly a 55% increase during his administration
Ronald Reagan: $1.86 trillion over 8 years or a 186% increase during his administration

George W. Bush: $5.849 trillion over 8 years - a 100% increase during his two terms
Bill Clinton: $1.396 trillion over 8 years or roughly a 32% increase during his two-term administration
George H.W. Bush: $1.554 trillion over 4 years or roughly a 55% increase during his administration
Ronald Reagan: $1.86 trillion over 8 years or a 186% increase during his administration

W is a Rino
Trump is a Democrat.

Explosive.
Looking just at percentages:

1. Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945): President Roosevelt had the largest percentage increase to the debt. Although he only added $236 billion, this was a nearly 1,050% increase from the $22.5 billion debt level left by President Herbert Hoover. The Great Depression and the New Deal contributed to FDR's yearly deficits, but the biggest cost was World War II: It added $186.3 billion to the debt between 1942 and 1945.
  2. Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921): President Wilson was the second-largest contributor to the debt, percentage-wise. He added $21 billion, which was a 724% increase over the $2.9 billion debt of his predecessor. World War I contributed to the deficits that raised the national debt.
  3. Ronald Reagan (1981-1989): President Reagan increased the debt by $1.85 trillion, or by 186%. Reagan's brand of supply-side economics didn't grow the economy enough to offset the lost revenue from its tax cuts. Reagan also increased the defense budget by 35%.
  4. George W. Bush (2001-2009): President Bush added $6.1 trillion, or a 101% increase, putting him in fourth. Bush launched the War on Terror in response to the 9/11 attacks, which led to multi-trillion-dollar spending on the War in Afghanistan and the Iraq War. Bush also dealt with the 2001 recession and the 2008 financial crisis.
  5. Barack Obama (2009-2017): Under President Obama, the national debt grew the most dollar-wise ($8.6 trillion) but was fifth in terms of percentage: 74%. Obama fought the Great Recession with an $831 billion economic stimulus package and added $858 billion through tax cuts.
Source: https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296

This is why those on the right we adamantly against Obama's spending, damn near impossible to repeal entitlements. Obama single handedly put us on the path to financial ruin. Now Biden and the Democrats are trying to finish the job with their damn near 6 trillion dollar leftist give away.

Of course, it’s not a dictatorship, although it’s pretty common to pin this issue on the president. The House is where it all starts.

Do current spending proposals concern you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT