ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Says Pay Your Fair Share While He Avoids Paying His

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

How typical of a Democrat. Whine about the wealthy paying their fair share all while they avoid paying theirs.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Isn't it refreshing to have the info to actually checking into this stuff, you know #transparency and #whatnot.

As to the specifics here, a whole lotta might have and could bes to sort through. I'll take a look at it over the weekend and let you know what I think.

As to taxing higher earners, yeah nothing has changed there. I believe the top 1% of earners are under-taxed. Let's get on with reforming carried interest, taxing cap gains at marginal rates, and the like...

Isn't it refreshing to have the info to actually checking into this stuff, you know #transparency and #whatnot.

As to the specifics here, a whole lotta might have and could bes to sort through. I'll take a look at it over the weekend and let you know what I think.

As to taxing higher earners, yeah nothing has changed there. I believe the top 1% of earners are under-taxed. Let's get on with reforming carried interest, taxing cap gains at marginal rates, and the like...
I agree. I would add that I would like to see the death tax above a certain amount taxed at 90%.

Reactions: davidallen
@davidallen do you still feel comfortable saying you could pay a bit more in taxes knowing Joe is sticking it to the tax man? Help poor ol Joe pay that half a mill bill would ya?
#🤣🤣🤣 #sucker #gullible #amirite? #hypocrites
What about you syssie? Got any money left in that Truck n Suck piggy bank? 🤣🤣🤣
Weird how things are so repetitive, no?

Do you think the crime rate will increase or decrease 2020 to 2021?
What do you think it will do? Crime overall is going down except in one rather violent category, and very prominent in cities with left leaning local government are suffering the leftist policy consequences. We can discuss those if you'd like.

What is there to look over? Made 13 million, improperly used and S-Corp to only report and pay taxes on 800K. Every time another stone is uncovered Biden is the exact guy all you leftist wrongly thought Trump was.

What is there to look over? Made 13 million, improperly used and S-Corp to only report and pay taxes on 800K. Every time another stone is uncovered Biden is the exact guy all you leftist wrongly thought Trump was.
You familiar how the S-Corp works no? Did he or did he not take a reasonable amount of the proceeds as income or not - that tends to be a grey area. I won't pretend (like you seem to be) to even know what percentage of the inflows were taken as direct income and what percentage was a distribution of profits. Since you got all the deets - please do share and save me some effort.

You familiar how the S-Corp works no? Did he or did he not take a reasonable amount of the proceeds as income or not - that tends to be a grey area. I won't pretend (like you seem to be) to even know what percentage of the inflows were taken as direct income and what percentage was a distribution of profits. Since you got all the deets - please do share and save me some effort.
Don't help him bearcat, make him earn it. 🤣🤣

800k on 13 million and you're asking if that's reasonable? LOL

What do you think it will do? Crime overall is going down except in one rather violent category, and very prominent in cities with left leaning local government are suffering the leftist policy consequences. We can discuss those if you'd like.
It is illegal for "migrants" not to show in court within 60 days as instructed at border crossing. 2021 crime in the U. S. will far exceed 2020.

Nothing like double taxation and destroying a person legacy to their family.
Lol. Any transfer of wealth is taxable. And I hardly feel sorry for taxing the shit out of any inheritance over say $20 million. If you want you can donate those dollars to a charity or university of your choice.

Lol. Any transfer of wealth is taxable. And I hardly feel sorry for taxing the shit out of any inheritance over say $20 million. If you want you can donate those dollars to a charity or university of your choice.
The problem with that kind of thinking is rarely are these assets cash, they are normally in assets that are not readily disposable for the cash needed to pay the taxes. In many cases people haven't planned like the very wealthy do and the very legacy being left to families has to be destroyed/liquidated just to pay the tax man. What good does that do but make a certain segment of our population feel good because they think it's not fair someone work hard, made sacrifices and was successful. I don't have an issue with an inheritance per se but I do have a problem if that inheritance tax destroys a person lifelong work just because they died.

The problem with that kind of thinking is rarely are these assets cash, they are normally in assets that are not readily disposable for the cash needed to pay the taxes. In many cases people haven't planned like the very wealthy do and the very legacy being left to families has to be destroyed/liquidated just to pay the tax man. What good does that do but make a certain segment of our population feel good because they think it's not fair someone work hard, made sacrifices and was successful. I don't have an issue with an inheritance per se but I do have a problem if that inheritance tax destroys a person lifelong work just because they died.
That's a garbage excuse, whether a full or partial liquidation the result is a life changing windfall. Boo ****ing hoo.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
That's a garbage excuse, whether a full or partial liquidation the result is a life changing windfall. Boo ****ing hoo.
I just can’t get past the idea that I should lay claim to somebody else’s inheritance just because they have more than I do.

I just can’t get past the idea that I should lay claim to somebody else’s inheritance just because they have more than I do.
How was your salary paid?

I presume you laid claim to somebody else's income/property because you deserved to be paid for your work.

Why do feel an inheritance should be treated differently than income?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
How was your salary paid?

I presume you laid claim to somebody else's income/property because you deserved to be paid for your work.

Why do feel an inheritance should be treated differently than income?
My former salary was paid for by the most fair form of taxation possible: sales tax. Everybody pays the same rate. I’m not against fair taxation.

My problem with inheritance tax is that the estate was already taxed once as it was being earned. Now it’s going to be taxed again for what reason? “Because you just don’t need all that” isn’t a good enough reason, in my opinion. Abolition of inheritance is one of the basic principles of Marxism and I see this as just another step in that direction.

Problem is- big brother doesn't know how kr where to stop. Taxes originally were only brought about on a few wealthy people to pay for a war. Now we are taxed for everything the grubby oily snakes can get there hands on. You're either for taxes or against them.

IM 100 percent against them!!!!!' Screw the bastards- sales taxes are enough. end the property taxes, inheritance taxes, capital gains. Car registration is ok but you don't need to pay taxes on a car every time it's sold.

Y'all may be fine laying big brother 30-60 percent of your money. In my mind it's THEFT with a capital T. It's hard to watch how they have us brainwashed into people thinking this is ok. Then to have the canal of demonic people that our money winds up in their pockets is a double screw you. People need to wake the F up- we are their pawns and servants and they look down their elite noses at us- they are damn sure not our servants.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Problem is- big brother doesn't know how kr where to stop. Taxes originally were only brought about on a few wealthy people to pay for a war. Now we are taxed for everything the grubby oily snakes can get there hands on. You're either for taxes or against them.

IM 100 percent against them!!!!!' Screw the bastards- sales taxes are enough. end the property taxes, inheritance taxes, capital gains. Car registration is ok but you don't need to pay taxes on a car every time it's sold.

Y'all may be fine laying big brother 30-60 percent of your money. In my mind it's THEFT with a capital T. It's hard to watch how they have us brainwashed into people thinking this is ok. Then to have the canal of demonic people that our money winds up in their pockets is a double screw you. People need to wake the F up- we are their pawns and servants and they look down their elite noses at us- they are damn sure not our servants.
It's not a taxing problem - it's a spending problem. Wake up

My former salary was paid for by the most fair form of taxation possible: sales tax. Everybody pays the same rate. I’m not against fair taxation.

My problem with inheritance tax is that the estate was already taxed once as it was being earned. Now it’s going to be taxed again for what reason? “Because you just don’t need all that” isn’t a good enough reason, in my opinion. Abolition of inheritance is one of the basic principles of Marxism and I see this as just another step in that direction.
Exactly. “You don’t need that” is simply the excuse used to justify community theft of assets already taxed.

Just pop over to the latest AOC clown show to see how the advocates of these policies change their tune when it comes to themselves.

Any increase in wealth is taxable unless there is an exception in the code. Also, we file as individuals or married, not as families.

I don’t like dynasties and I think $20 million is a lot of money. Multi-generational wealth leads to bad things, IMO.

Any increase in wealth is taxable unless there is an exception in the code. Also, we file as individuals or married, not as families.

I don’t like dynasties and I think $20 million is a lot of money. Multi-generational wealth leads to bad things, IMO.
One of the few times we will disagree, it appears. I don’t mind you being wrong on occasion.

:)

Multi generational wealth not the best thing give the worlds biggest crime syndicate (the Federal govt) permission to take more of your money? Head scratcher there.

8ee8a191ef1b7ab4.jpeg

Multi generational wealth not the best thing give the worlds biggest crime syndicate (the Federal govt) permission to take more of your money? Head scratcher there.
The federal government has a million problems. But, I have a solution. Give your fortune away when you die. The Federal government will get nothing. Personally, my last check is going to bounce.

The federal government has a million problems. But, I have a solution. Give your fortune away when you die. The Federal government will get nothing. Personally, my last check is going to bounce.
In our family we have a different opinion.

Well I don’t have $20 million to will.
Me neither.

So let’s say a guy has an idea for a new super widget. It’s the greatest thing ever. Sales explode, he has to build a bigger manufacturing facility, ends up employing a couple hundred people or so, company is valued in the $50 million range. The guy has 2 sons who have been involved in the company since they were old enough to work. What happens to that when the old guy finally kicks the bucket?

Well I don’t have $20 million to will. Congrats to your family.
LOL, no where close but it wouldn't matter. Why does the government or anyone else have the right to money/assets owned by an individual upon their death. I thought this country was set up on individual rights which include the right to earn your own money and give to anyone you want upon your death.

Tell me about sales tax... I earn a dollar, pay taxes on that, spend 30 cents at the store and you say that second tax is fair? How is that different than an estate tax?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT