ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Says Inflation Isn't His Fault

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

giphy.gif

I agree wholeheartedly.

Believing the inflation curve was steady until Jan 20, 2021 would certainly qualify lol
You were saying.

What did Democrat shove down our throats in February 2021?

I would hope some lessons were learned from this administration I would hope.
Hope on. The US average IQ is a paltry 98.

The US had no consumer goods shortage just after the pandemic struck. Store shelves were picked clean of paper products overnight.

South Korea had no consumer goods shortage after the pandemic struck. Store shelves remained well stocked with paper products. The South Korea average IQ is 107.

Hope on. The US average IQ is a paltry 98.

The US had no consumer goods shortage just after the pandemic struck. Store shelves were picked clean of paper products overnight.

South Korea had no consumer goods shortage after the pandemic struck. Store shelves remained well stocked with paper products. The South Korea average IQ is 107.
Obviouse, can or will the US ever try better? Or keep dumbing down folks? You know, more biden's and Pelosi's calling shots. 😉

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Obviouse, can or will the US ever try better? Or keep dumbing down folks? You know, more biden's and Pelosi's calling shots. 😉
I spent 12 years in Oregon seeking to get a recent high school graduate to define civics. I spent the same time trying to get a recent high school grad to name one U. S. Supreme Court Justice. I didn't quiz a recent high school grad in Rhode Island. I drove through.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT