ADVERTISEMENT

Biden says Americans are more 'financially comfortable' since he took office............

Lol

dccc.jpg

How out of touch and tone deaf can Democrats be. Mothers can't find formula and many in Texas are forced to go to a shit hile like Mexico just to find it. Stock market is on shaky ground to the point the job numbers Biden is bragging about had the market reaction of going negative. The price of gas has doubled, food cost have dramatically increased and that is before the ridiculous price of fertilizer for crops has hit the market. Price of used cars are more than they cost new in many cases due to the chip shortage and the supply chain is still struggling to meet demand. Hell have you seen the price of chicken wings, that's grounds to tar and feather ever politician in Washington. But hey look at the bright side Ukraine is receiving billions of our children's and grand childrens future taxes in military aide. I just hope when future generations look back they know that some of us were against all of this.

Yes Brandon, we sure are, freakin putz!
Brandon's approval rating says otherwise.

How out of touch and tone deaf can Democrats be. Mothers can't find formula and many in Texas are forced to go to a shit hile like Mexico just to find it. Stock market is on shaky ground to the point the job numbers Biden is bragging about had the market reaction of going negative. The price of gas has doubled, food cost have dramatically increased and that is before the ridiculous price of fertilizer for crops has hit the market. Price of used cars are more than they cost new in many cases due to the chip shortage and the supply chain is still struggling to meet demand. Hell have you seen the price of chicken wings, that's grounds to tar and feather ever politician in Washington. But hey look at the bright side Ukraine is receiving billions of our children's and grand childrens future taxes in military aide. I just hope when future generations look back they know that some of us were against all of this.

I am comfortably certain I am much worse off.
We're well aware neither one of you are members of the board's slow 10. You get it.

Yes Brandon, we sure are, freakin putz!
The savings rate for Americans would say otherwise, From 19.9% to 4.4%. Jamie Dimon called this out yesterday. Once the savings are depleted, consumer spending will dry up and we'll be knee deep in a recession. Its not even a question of "if" it will happen, its just a question of when.

Most people our age will be fine, it's our kids and grand kids that are getting hammered by Democrat policies.
I would agree with that. I will be fine after tightening my belt, moving some things around and getting creative with my money. I've been there before under Obumer. It is worse this time around though, so I'm holding my breath. My kids are broke anyway, they wont know the difference. My grand kids will be paying for this for years to come.

I would agree with that. I will be fine after tightening my belt, moving some things around and getting creative with my money. I've been there before under Obumer. It is worse this time around though, so I'm holding my breath. My kids are broke anyway, they wont know the difference. My grand kids will be paying for this for years to come.
I don’t know how old you are, how far back you go. But I used to say if my business and I personally could survive Jimmy Carter we could survive anything. I fear Joe Biden is going to put that belief to the test.

I don’t know how old you are, how far back you go. But I used to say if my business and I personally could survive Jimmy Carter we could survive anything. I fear Joe Biden is going to put that belief to the test.
Worthy of 100 likes. For the board's slow. 100 is a hard metric number.

I thought Biden would be just like Obama & it would suck, but we would get past it. This seems much much worse.

I thought Biden would be just like Obama & it would suck, but we would get past it. This seems much much worse.
Obama had the internet productivity boom saving his ass on inflation. The rapid rise of Amazon and e-commerce and the expansion of global trade with China served as a deflationary measure to offset the inflationary impact of his Fed's loose monetary policy (near zero interest and QE). But now that Amazon has reached that ubiquitous status, we aren't seeing the same productivity gains and thus the inflationary impacts of our government policies (plus an additional $5T in Covid spending) are coming home to roost. Add in that Biden's dovish Fed chose to wait over a year to even start responding to the inflation data (remember it was only going to be transitory), and you've got the stagflation environment we see today. So now the fed can't fix the pending economic slowdown by lowering rates which is their usual playbook as they need to raise rates and implement QT (quantative tightening) to address the inflation rate.

For the record, if I were Powell, I'd do a full point rate hike in the next meeting just to shock the system and demonstrate that the Fed really is working to address the inflation numbers fast. Its not like they don't plan to do 1% anyway. They just want to nickle and dime it over the next several sessions which is simply prolonging the economic agony.

Edit: And before the leftists showup with their whatabout Trump? I'd note that the Fed was much more hawkish under Trump. When GDP hit 3% for multiple quarters and unemployment was under 5% the Fed moved quickly (5 hikes in a single year) to squash the economic expansion in order to prevent inflation. But they chose to not act similarly with Biden in charge and thus we're in this mess.

Last edited:
Obama had the internet productivity boom saving his ass on inflation. The rapid rise of Amazon and e-commerce and the expansion of global trade with China served as a deflationary measure to offset the inflationary impact of his Fed's loose monetary policy (near zero interest and QE). But now that Amazon has reached that ubiquitous status, we aren't seeing the same productivity gains and thus the inflationary impacts of our government policies (plus an additional $5T in Covid spending) are coming home to roost. Add in that Biden's dovish Fed chose to wait over a year to even start responding to the inflation data (remember it was only going to be transitory), and you've got the stagflation environment we see today. So now the fed can't fix the pending economic slowdown by lowering rates which is their usual playbook as they need to raise rates and implement QT (quantative tightening) to address the inflation rate.

For the record, if I were Powell, I'd do a full point rate hike in the next meeting just to shock the system and demonstrate that the Fed really is working to address the inflation numbers fast. Its not like they don't plan to do 1% anyway. They just want to nickle and dime it over the next several sessions which is simply prolonging the economic agony.

Edit: And before the leftists showup with their whatabout Trump? I'd note that the Fed was much more hawkish under Trump. When GDP hit 3% for multiple quarters and unemployment was under 5% the Fed moved quickly (5 hikes in a single year) to squash the economic expansion in order to prevent inflation. But they chose to not act similarly with Biden in charge and thus we're in this mess.
Yawn…

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
No way in hell the feds will raise rates the way they should before the midterms. Watch what happens after Republicans take over the House and the Senate. Then we will see the feds get overly aggressive, causing a recession, which Democrats will turn around and blame on Republicans for the 2024 election. You can see it coming from a mile away.

No way in hell the feds will raise rates the way they should before the midterms. Watch what happens after Republicans take over the House and the Senate. Then we will see the feds get overly aggressive, causing a recession, which Democrats will turn around and blame on Republicans for the 2024 election. You can see it coming from a mile away.
That is a great point. One thing I’ve learned is that political gain & power mean more than anything to democrats. No matter who gets hurt or how badly.

Yawn…

Weird that the story failed to mention that the reason the Fed cut rates was because the Fed stalled the economy with the 5 rate hikes in '18. And Trump was right, the entire market pullback of 2018 was due to a hawkish Fed. Final note: Somehow the same Fed under Trump raised rates more while never seeing 3% inflation than they have for Biden who is seeing sustained 8% inflation. This is a fact.

Yawn…

Typical from a loyal member of the moron Democrat base.

Weird that the story failed to mention that the reason the Fed cut rates was because the Fed stalled the economy with the 5 rate hikes in '18. And Trump was right, the entire market pullback of 2018 was due to a hawkish Fed. Final note: Somehow the same Fed under Trump raised rates more while never seeing 3% inflation than they have for Biden who is seeing sustained 8% inflation. This is a fact.

Yawn…

Have you checked in on chicken wing prices lately?

It's a nice lookin rig. What's wrong with an old truck? I thought you were in the antique biz?

Nothing wrong with it, been needing a truck and happy to have it. Pretty much a 1 owner truck, guy I got it from I have known for 35 yrs, his Dad bought it new in 94 and passed away in 2016. My friend had it left to him and he put quite a bit of money in it but never drove it as it was a 2nd vehicle. New paint, new tires and rims, sprayed in liner, new dash, new leather seats, new alternator and valve covers and a lot more.
Can't afford these new ones these days so a nice old one is fine with me. 11,000 is a lot better than 60k plus. 94 is the first year of the 2nd gen Dodge Trucks and I have heard they are good trucks.

Yes that is very true. Hopefully those that have not been totally indoctrinated learn the lesson and make better decisions in the future.
you'd think they'd eventually associate the fact that they still live with their parents as 30 year olds with their voting patterns, but we know that's not the case.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
you'd think they'd eventually associate the fact that they still live with their parents as 30 year olds with their voting patterns, but we know that's not the case.
Just like that moron Clinton, they think because they sat through classes in College it makes them smarter than everyone else. Never mind they couldn't take care of themselves without their parents or governments help if their life depended on it.

Just like that moron Clinton, they think because they sat through classes in College it makes them smarter than everyone else. Never mind they couldn't take care of themselves without their parents or governments help if their life depended on it.

Lol

Madly in love with your own bullsh!t

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT