ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Lies About Being Shot At

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
VIDEO: Biden just said he was 'shot at' overseas, but here’s the real story and why he’s walked it back previously | American Military NewsAmerican Military News

What is it with these high profile Democrats that lie about being shot at? It's like they somehow think they are some kind of action hero and that people are stupid enough to buy it.
Oh and where are the leftist screaming about Biden lying?
Dayum, so close.

Reminds me of the what might have been anecdote about the hero fellow in Austria, who saved a young, 4 year old boy from drowning in a river.

The boy...Adolf Hitler.

If anyone gave a shit, there aren't enough fact checkers available to ride herd on the most prolific liar DC has ever produced.
Here’s the thing. In my mind a child molester is the worst person there is. Biden voters don’t care (most probably are) about child abusers. He really did get at least 50 million votes(since Trump got 75) so think about that. There’s a lot of sorry MFers in this country.

Here’s the thing. In my mind a child molester is the worst person there is. Biden voters don’t care (most probably are) about child abusers. He really did get at least 50 million votes(since Trump got 75) so think about that. There’s a lot of sorry MFers in this country.
I agree about child sex abusers.
Vlad the impaler was an evil genius.
The inventor of the Iron Maiden in a close 2nd place.

Leave the kids alone. Their normal challenges are quite enough.

Reactions: iasooner1A
VIDEO: Biden just said he was 'shot at' overseas, but here’s the real story and why he’s walked it back previously | American Military NewsAmerican Military News

What is it with these high profile Democrats that lie about being shot at? It's like they somehow think they are some kind of action hero and that people are stupid enough to buy it.
They are weak and are trying to project strength. So they go to what they think makes someone look strong.

You have to remember their base is very ****ing stupid.

anigif_optimized-9176-1428539383-9.gif

I remember landing in Bosnia under heavy sniper fire. From a 2008 speech. With Sinbad the entertainer, Sheryl Crow and a troop of reporters in tow. only an idiot would make such a false declaration.

A bright person can say, "I did not have sex with that woman." With only two witnesses, it is reasonable to believe witness II will not go public.

driad is probably close. With the U. S. average IQ of 98, Beijing Biden probably received 50 million legal votes.

Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates. Trump promised prosperity. Both have delivered on these promises in the past. Trump upped his vote count over 2016 by 12 million. AFTER Election Day, Democrat controlled vote count states found an all time record 80 million votes for a guy who can't draw 5 cars to a Wendy's drive thru.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT