ADVERTISEMENT

Biden lied about intelligence in Kabul

HighStickHarry

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2006
Our resident mental patients took uncle Joe’s word f it and if I recall correctly said no one saw the collapse coming. The question is, why did Joe Biden’s withdrawal happen exactly as he knew it would? I wonder if it’s a coincidence that if China could pick how this would go down, would it be similar to how the Biden plan worked?

Boris then goes on to praise the operation.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Our resident mental patients took uncle Joe’s word f it and if I recall correctly said no one saw the collapse coming. The question is, why did Joe Biden’s withdrawal happen exactly as he knew it would? I wonder if it’s a coincidence that if China could pick how this would go down, would it be similar to how the Biden plan worked?

Boris then goes on to praise the operation.

HAHAHAHAHAAA NOW WHARI IS WORRIED ABOUT LYING!

What's the alternative? Not withdrawing? That country folded like a t-shirt. Yeah, let's keep throwing money amd dead americans at it.

Blinken knew about the instability as far back as March. The British knew longer than that. Many other coalition forces knew long before that. It's not just a political lie, this lie effects our allies and our coalition partners that we have fought and bled beside. These countries believed in the War on Terror as much as we did, and at the end we screwed them all. This will have foreign policy implication for as long as Biden is in office at the very least. For me it has made him ineffective as the Chief Diplomat, it destroyed his credibility as Commander and Chief, and by telling the lie brings in his credibility to his ability to honestly handle the Covid crisis. Keep in mind that the biggest hurdle of the covid crisis is convincing people to get vaxed, and if they think he is lying to them he is ineffective, and why should they think otherwise. In other words, he is ineffective and cannot do his job even if he is mentality capable of doing it. At this point in time it would be better for the country if he just resigns. I have no faith in Kamala, but what she would be able to bring to the table is a clean slate in which to restart diplomatic relationships, and give the military a Commander in Chief that will at least pretend (even if its not good acting) like she cares. Like I said before Biden has destroyed his ability to be a diplomat, destroyed his ability to lead the military, and destroyed any kind of ability to sway the public. These are chief duties as President, and he has no chance of succeeding at this point. It's time to resign.

Blinken knew about the instability as far back as March. The British knew longer than that. Many other coalition forces knew long before that. It's not just a political lie, this lie effects our allies and our coalition partners that we have fought and bled beside. These countries believed in the War on Terror as much as we did, and at the end we screwed them all. This will have foreign policy implication for as long as Biden is in office at the very least. For me it has made him ineffective as the Chief Diplomat, it destroyed his credibility as Commander and Chief, and by telling the lie brings in his credibility to his ability to honestly handle the Covid crisis. Keep in mind that the biggest hurdle of the covid crisis is convincing people to get vaxed, and if they think he is lying to them he is ineffective, and why should they think otherwise. In other words, he is ineffective and cannot do his job even if he is mentality capable of doing it. At this point in time it would be better for the country if he just resigns. I have no faith in Kamala, but what she would be able to bring to the table is a clean slate in which to restart diplomatic relationships, and give the military a Commander in Chief that will at least pretend (even if its not good acting) like she cares. Like I said before Biden has destroyed his ability to be a diplomat, destroyed his ability to lead the military, and destroyed any kind of ability to sway the public. These are chief duties as President, and he has no chance of succeeding at this point. It's time to resign.

@Syskatine, remember when this was your rally cry?

It was before you mainly started celebrating Covid deaths.

Remember when telling nato they needed to pay the amount they agreed upon was “destabilizing to our allies.” Obama scraps the European missile shield, Biden fvcks over France on a sub deal and withdraws from iraq like a liberal high school teacher would have and here we are.

Reactions: iasooner2000
if only there was something between not withdrawing and doing it exactly how China wanted. Can you think of anything?

I hadn't heard that one, now we have to resist communists in Asia. The goalposts of our objective just left the stadium on the back of a trailer. Anything to justify war and pissing away money and americans.

HAHAHAHAHAAA NOW WHARI IS WORRIED ABOUT LYING!

What's the alternative? Not withdrawing? That country folded like a t-shirt. Yeah, let's keep throwing money amd dead americans at it.

Remember when you and those like you melted down over Trump's "fine people" comment or his largest inauguration crowd in history comment? You melted down on anything the MSM told you to meltdown on but are strangely unaffected by the numerous actual meaningful lies told by Biden. How about that "the borders are closed" comment, while tens of thousands a day are videoed coming across the border in just one location everyday? How about we didn't know Afghanistan would collapse in mere days or we were prepared for every possibility in Afghanistan comment. Yea you melt down when a Republican says anything you merely don't agree with but are silent when it comes to a Democrat lying to your face.

• Haha
Remember when you and those like you melted down over Trump's "fine people" comment or his largest inauguration crowd in history comment? You melted down on anything the MSM told you to meltdown on but are strangely unaffected by the numerous actual meaningful lies told by Biden. How about that "the borders are closed" comment, while tens of thousands a day are videoed coming across the border in just one location everyday? How about we didn't know Afghanistan would collapse in mere days or we were prepared for every possibility in Afghanistan comment. Yea you melt down when a Republican says anything you merely don't agree with but are silent when it comes to a Democrat lying to your face.

SyssieQueef goes full retard quite often.

64480f1d38691373939361722531ff8d_w200.gif

• Haha
Remember when telling nato they needed to pay the amount they agreed upon was “destabilizing to our allies.” Obama scraps the European missile shield, Biden fvcks over France on a sub deal and withdraws from iraq like a liberal high school teacher would have and here we are.

Crazy how ineffective trump was at getting us out of afghanistan after he was so vocal. Reminds me of the wall. And health care. And draining the swamp. And... and...

I hadn't heard that one, now we have to resist communists in Asia. The goalposts of our objective just left the stadium on the back of a trailer. Anything to justify war and pissing away money and americans.
I remember when you screeched weekly about draft dodging...

You voted for the draft dodging champion.

I know that won't ever sink into your Joy Reid addled brain, but it's hilarious as shit to rub your face in your hypocrisy.

#bornswallower

I remember when you screeched weekly about draft dodging...

You voted for the draft dodging champion.

I know that won't ever sink into your Joy Reid addled brain, but it's hilarious as shit to rub your face in your hypocrisy.

#bornswallower

Not dramatic enough, Flailey. You can do better. And not even a touch of homoeroticism? You getting soft?

And I'm supposed to what now... defend Biden? I'm in a cult now too and I'm supposed to reflexively defend him against your flailing? Sic em, Flailey! Flail the skin off his back!

That said, he's not the depraved shit- talking coward that your Dear (one term) Leader was, so "draft dodger" doesn't quite resonate the same does it? And he got us out of afghanistan while Biff failed again. Fail and flail, Babeeeee!

Not dramatic enough, Flailey. You can do better. And not even a touch of homoeroticism? You getting soft?

And I'm supposed to what now... defend Biden? I'm in a cult now too and I'm supposed to reflexively defend him against your flailing? Sic em, Flailey! Flail the skin off his back!

That said, he's not the depraved shit- talking coward that your Dear (one term) Leader was, so "draft dodger" doesn't quite resonate the same does it? And he got us out of afghanistan while Biff failed again. Fail and flail, Babeeeee!
Look at this demented pussy. No wonder you voted for him, xanon6544iioo86543cuck.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...us-reporters-while-uks-johnson-calls-on-brits

Have you seen Pedo's draft dodging status? Dick Cheney level. Let thank sink into your muffin top, Queefa. That'll likely take days but I'm patient.

FLaILeY tRigGerEd last night and now exhausted from a long night of Flailing!

maxresdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT