ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Has Created Mass Panic In The Democrat Party

Isn't Kamala approval lower than Brandon?
Yes but 2pesos had this to say last night. 🤣🤣🤣

Vice President Harris has been on fire tonight as she is making her TV rounds. Passionate, on message, ready to go. Talking heads praising her. One channel had a discussion about whether the Biden campaign is worried about her upstaging the President. Trust me, you don't want to face her in a general election. Like I said, you best bet on Trump squeaking out a victory in November is Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Isn't Kamala approval lower than Brandon?
Nope, not in every poll. Depends on which poll you look at.

If you take an average of the current polling over at 538, Vice President Harris actually has a better approval rating than the President. And her disapproval numbers are not as low as Trump's.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Her only hope is to promise stimulus checks to the lower IQ and illegals in exchange for votes. Whispers probably fvcked that all up with last night's debate performance. 😂
Speaking of illegals we are trying to find someone to screen in our patio. Called the best Carpenter in the area but he is booked till next year but he gave us the name and number of a guy he said was good and caught up on jobs right now and was looking for work so we called him. He told us he is Mexican but that didn't bother me because most I have ever known are hard workers.

We set a time lat Saturday for him to come out at 3pm. He suggested Sat himself and agreed to the time. 3pm comes and no sight of him, 3:30 and nothing so we text him and he said he was eating lunch with his family and could he come later after he finishes his meal. I told him to stay and have dinner with them too and we will find someone else. Dimocrats have now made Mexicans lazy too.
You cannot get anyone to do anything anymore.

Because this one man now represents all "Mexicans"?

🙄
No, lots of them out here and none want to do it, why I said you can't get anyone to do anything.
If they aren't working where are they getting money from?
This includes white folk as well.

No, lots of them out here and none want to do it, why I said you can't get anyone to do anything.
If they aren't working where are they getting money from?
And those "lots of them out here" also represent all "Mexicans"?

Now "they all" aren't working because you had problem with one man?

Keep digging.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT