ADVERTISEMENT

Biden has Covid???

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
They say he tested positive today for Covid. Yet, I see him shaking hands with people, not wearing a mask, not staying six feet away from people?

I guess those were all things that we used to be told to do - whether we tested positive or not - but I guess we don’t worry about any more.

By the way, who spread Covid to him? Is this a plot by Republicans? Or even more likely, by leading Democrats???

Last edited:
They say he tested positive today for Covid. Yet, I see him shaking hands with people, not wearing a mask, not staying six feet away from people?

I guess those were all things that we used to be told to do - whether we tested positive or not - but I guess we don’t worry about any more.

By the way, who spread Covid to him? Is this a plot by Republicans? Or even more likely, my leading Democrats???
This was merely a way to get him back to Washington so they can get their stories straight once he announces he is stepping down.

This was merely a way to get him back to Washington so they can get their stories straight once he announces he is stepping down.
🙄

You guys are clowns lol. Believe every conspiracy theory about Biden and then dismiss and get upset at any mention of a conspiracy theory connected to Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
So you right-wingers can mock Biden's sickness but then get all mad and upset when some one on the left mocks Trump's injury?

Contradictions everywhere from you right-wingers, as usual.
“Trump’s injury”? Seriously? Do you realize how much you sound like Rag-head Omar with her “some people did some things” bullshit?

“Trump’s injury”? Seriously? Do you realize how much you sound like Rag-head Omar with her “some people did some things” bullshit?
Yes, Trump's injury. You cultists get all triggered when some random person mocks his injury, and then turn around, and mock President Biden's sickness.🙄

Hypocrites. So just drop the faux outrage for once.

Yer party's campaign exploded with dead head's first debate,
Wrong.

President Biden's first debate performance may lead to him stepping aside, but that isn't good news for you right-wingers. Biden is your best chance of Trump keeping it close and maybe winning in November. A new younger Democratic nominee will be a game changer.

But even if it remains Biden, it is still July. The fall campaign hasn't even started lol. Wake up and stop drinking the kool-aid.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
So you right-wingers can mock Biden's sickness but then get all mad and upset when some one on the left mocks Trump's injury?

Contradictions everywhere from you right-wingers, as usual.
tumblr_p8f7bnYWkf1qeham5o1_400.gif

Wrong.

President Biden's first debate performance may lead to him stepping aside, but that isn't good news for you right-wingers. Biden is your best chance of Trump keeping it close and maybe winning in November. A new younger Democratic nominee will be a game changer.

But even if it remains Biden, it is still July. The fall campaign hasn't even started lol. Wake up and stop drinking the kool-aid.

GSvItUFWgAAJxcn

Wrong.

Bless yer heart.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Wrong.

Rough day huh?

Take a breath, one thing I have learned through my recent journey is be happy day in and day out, tomorrow is never promised.

Yes, Trump's injury. You cultists get all triggered when some random person mocks his injury, and then turn around, and mock President Biden's sickness.🙄

Hypocrites. So just drop the faux outrage for once.
Wounded, not injured. Even Easy Company thinks you’re a dumbf.uck.

Wrong.

I don’t think Kamala is a good option. There’s a reason she didn’t make far in the primaries 4 years ago. She was polling at 2% and incredibly unpopular. Aside from pulling in a diversity vote, I’m not sure how she’s better. She’s pretty unpopular accross the country. I’m genuinely curious why you want her?

Biden is your best chance of Trump keeping it close and maybe winning in November. A new younger Democratic nominee will be a game changer.
Riiiiight. That’s why so many in the Democratic Party want him to step down and not run for reelection. Gotcha!

Oh, and by the way, it may just be July, but there has NEVER been a debate this early in the campaign. Translation, since you can’t grasp this, the campaign has fully begun and is already is full swing.

Yes, it’s early, but you can tell from the liberal media that Democrats are in full retreat and in trouble.

I don’t think Kamala is a good option. There’s a reason she didn’t make far in the primaries 4 years ago. She was polling at 2% and incredibly unpopular.
Is there a reason Trump didn't make it far the first time he ran for President in 2000?

Is there a reason Biden didn't make it far the first two times he ran for President in 1988 and 2008?

Yet both Biden and Trump eventually got elected President, didn't they?

Think about it.

Aside from pulling in a diversity vote, I’m not sure how she’s better. She’s pretty unpopular accross the country. I’m genuinely curious why you want her?
Well, the diversity vote is very important. She is also younger and as a former prosecutor, is used to making the case against convicted felons.

Her unfavorablity numbers are not as low as Trump's. She is polling better against Trump right now than is Biden. And if you want to talk about being unpopular, Trump is very unpopular across the country as well.

There are many strengths that Harris has that Biden just doesn't have at the moment. She will be a much stronger candidate. And don't kid yourself, the Trump campaign doesn't want to run against her. Regardless of what you might hear on Fox News.

Is there a reason Trump didn't make it far the first time he ran for President in 2000?

Is there a reason Biden didn't make it far the first two times he ran for President in 1988 and 2008?

Think about it.

Well, the diversity vote is very important. She is also younger and as a former prosecutor, is used to making the case against convicted felons.

Her unfavorablity numbers are not as low as Trump's. She is polling better against Trump right now than is Biden. And if you want to talk about being unpopular, Trump is very unpopular across the country as well.

There are many strengths that Harris has that Biden just doesn't have at the moment. She will be a much stronger candidate. And don't kid yourself, the Trump campaign doesn't want to run against her. Regardless of what you might hear on Fox News.
She’s a bad politician and Democratics rejected her very recently so comparing Trump in 2000 is not a very good argument

Biden is headed for a sizable loss in November. “Much stronger candidate” well it doesn’t say much compared to what Joe Biden is in 2024. Harris would make it closer but will still lose because her diversity mostly what she has going for her in terms of a candidate. Going back to Biden’s VP pick, there were 2-3 much better candidates then.

Think about it.

I just can't respond to yer dumbass anymore. Good luck. 👍

Riiiiight. That’s why so many in the Democratic Party want him to step down and not run for reelection. Gotcha!
Exactly. It is why the Trump campaign doesn't want Biden to step aside.

Biden represents the best chance for Trump to keep it close or win. A different Democratic candidate is a game changer.

Oh, and by the way, it may just be July, but there has NEVER been a debate this early in the campaign. Translation, since you can’t grasp this, the campaign has fully begun and is already is full swing.
I never said the "campaign" hasn't started yet. I said the fall campaign has not started. There is a difference. Heck, the Democratic Convention hasn't even happen yet lol.

Yes, it’s early, but you can tell from the liberal media that Democrats are in full retreat and in trouble.
Exactly, it is early. That was my point!

And if you think Democrats are in full retreat, you are delusional. The whole discussion over a new nominee stems from how bad Democrats want to beat Trump.

Retreat in July, lol. I bet you were one who bought the red wave nonsense in 2022 too, weren't you?

She’s a bad politician and Democratics rejected her very recently so comparing Trump in 2000 is not a very good argument
No she isn't a bad politician. She has worked her way up to the position of Vice President, after serving as a prosecutor, a state Attorney General, and a Senator. You don't get where she is by being a bad politician.

Democrats didn't "reject" her in 2020. They nominated and helped elect her to be Vice President. Hello!

Yes, she didn't win the presidential nomination because Democrats decided to go with Biden. But so what? Both Biden and Trump didn't get elected President the first time they ran for President either.

Biden is headed for a sizable loss in November.
Yeah, and there was going to be a red wave in 2022. Democrats were in deep trouble in 2022. And then what happened?

Harris would make it closer but will still lose because her diversity mostly what she has going for her in terms of a candidate. .
Wrong, she has much more going for her than just the diversity and I've already mentioned some of what that is. She is literally beating Trump in some polls right now. Hence the pressure on Biden to step aside. Are you paying attention?

You act like Trump is some really popular guy when he isn't. The man has never won a majority of support from Americans. A lot of Americans want a different choice because they don't like Trump either!

But hey, you keep underestimating Vice President Harris. Please.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Going back to Biden’s VP pick, there were 2-3 much better candidates then.
That's your opinion. I disagree. Harris helped Biden in 2020.

How about how many better candidates there were for Trump than Vance? Want to talk about that?

I don’t think Kamala is a good option. There’s a reason she didn’t make far in the primaries 4 years ago. She was polling at 2% and incredibly unpopular. Aside from pulling in a diversity vote, I’m not sure how she’s better. She’s pretty unpopular accross the country. I’m genuinely curious why you want her?
Worse than cankles?

• Love
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT