ADVERTISEMENT

Biden, Harris gave less to charity in 2021 than others earning similar income

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006
Who here is shocked?

I gave away more than twice that this year and I claimed far less than half the income those empty suit hypocrites did.

And I don’t have other sources of income outside of W-2 to play games with on my taxes either.

Who here is shocked?

Bwahahahahahahahahaha 😂🤣😂

***voted for guy whose “ChaRiTaBlE FoUndaTiOn” was shut down for self-dealing Lololololol

Can’t make this stuff on this board!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha 😂🤣😂

***voted for guy whose “ChaRiTaBlE FoUndaTiOn” was shut down for self-dealing Lololololol

Can’t make this stuff on this board!!!
Hey Big Slow, Trump donated his Presidential salary to departments in the government. Be a good boy and find something equivalent from the senile pedophile you voted for. No, getting deals for the Crackhead doesn't count.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Carry on lolololololol

Hey Big Slow, Trump donated his Presidential salary to departments in the government. Be a good boy and find something equivalent from the senile pedophile you voted for. No, getting deals for the Crackhead doesn't count.

Carry on lolololololol
Yawn….

Carry on

Still a nope, ToonTard. Did you bother to read that? "The final $200,000..."

Carry on

***declares victory because trump donated his presidential salary (a wholly political gesture given his fraudulent past gestures toward charity meant to trigger ego-induced defense mechanisms by his cult)***

mission accomplished, Humpty Trumpty

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT