ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Droned An Innocent Man & His Family

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Biden desperate to change the negative news coverage of his disastrous Afghanistan cluster fvck takes out an innocent man and his family. Great person you leftist put in the White House, you must be proud.

Biden desperate to change the negative news coverage of his disastrous Afghanistan cluster fvck takes out an innocent man and his family. Great person you leftist put in the White House, you must be proud.
As much as I despise Joe Biden I do not think this is a fair or accurate depiction of what happened. I doubt that Biden personally ordered the strike, or even knew about it until after the fact. I would wager this is all on the Pentagon.

There is no doubt that if this were President Trump the news media would trumpet this as 100% on Trump. And the Trump faithful would be incensed that the media would blame him. If it would be wrong to blame Trump it would be wrong to blame Biden. It’s the principle of the thing. (Principle. There’s that word again, @my2_cents!)

Reactions: SUPERPOKES
As much as I despise Joe Biden I do not think this is a fair or accurate depiction of what happened. I doubt that Biden personally ordered the strike, or even knew about it until after the fact. I would wager this is all on the Pentagon.

There is no doubt that if this were President Trump the news media would trumpet this as 100% on Trump. And the Trump faithful would be incensed that the media would blame him. If it would be wrong to blame Trump it would be wrong to blame Biden. It’s the principle of the thing. (Principle. There’s that word again, @my2_cents!)
The chaos that prompted rash on the spot decisions based on fear falls at the feet of the potus. He put everyone in a very very bad spot through his moronic decision making.

I have no doubt Biden gave the attack the green light. Maybe not this very guy but he and his handlers were desperate for anything they could find to attempt to change the narrative of Biden's disastrous Afghanistan cluster fvck. Even outlets that normally cover for Democrats were criticizing the way Biden screwed up Afghanistan. We have to remember, Democrat's only concern is power, innocent people are merely pawns in their eyes to be sacrificed at their whim.

Reactions: Mr.OSU
I have no doubt Biden gave the attack the green light. Maybe not this very guy but he and his handlers were desperate for anything they could find to attempt to change the narrative of Biden's disastrous Afghanistan cluster fvck. Even outlets that normally cover for Democrats were criticizing the way Biden screwed up Afghanistan. We have to remember, Democrat's only concern is power, innocent people are merely pawns in their eyes to be sacrificed at their whim.
I don't disagree with what you’re saying here. Biden (who am I kidding? Biden’s handlers!) may have given the Pentagon some generic instructions like “do what you have to do to make this go away.” But I doubt the Pentagon needed permission to murder that family. I understand the buck stops with the president, even Joe Biden said it. But IMO if this had happened under a President Trump the most vocal MAGA people would point the finger away from Trump and at the Pentagon. Which is where the finger should point IMO.

I don't disagree with what you’re saying here. Biden (who am I kidding? Biden’s handlers!) may have given the Pentagon some generic instructions like “do what you have to do to make this go away.” But I doubt the Pentagon needed permission to murder that family. I understand the buck stops with the president, even Joe Biden said it. But IMO if this had happened under a President Trump the most vocal MAGA people would point the finger away from Trump and at the Pentagon. Which is where the finger should point IMO.

A President can only make decisions on the information he/she is given. Naturally the blame would lie on the intelligence and military people involved but the President is the one who made the decision to green light to the attack, putting the blame squarely on his/her shoulders. The military doesn't do anything like that without Presidential authority.

A President can only make decisions on the information he/she is given. Naturally the blame would lie on the intelligence and military people involved but the President is the one who made the decision to green light to the attack, putting the blame squarely on his/her shoulders. The military doesn't do anything like that without Presidential authority.
To make sure I understand you, you are saying if this had happened under the watch of Donald Trump and the newspaper had published the same article (only the names were changed) you would have posted the link on this message board with the identical comment? If you say “yes” I will believe you, but I would not have believed it before you said “yes.”

To make sure I understand you, you are saying if this had happened under the watch of Donald Trump and the newspaper had published the same article (only the names were changed) you would have posted the link on this message board with the identical comment? If you say “yes” I will believe you, but I would not have believed it before you said “yes.”
Only you could try to make this a thread about Trump.

Was against killing Bin Laden but okay to knock off an aid worker and his family….PD, remember the plagiarist in chief said “the buck stops here!”

But alas, had the Trump Administration done this Vindman would have already come through saying that he heard Trump say execute so his poll numbers would get better. Piglosi would already be convening a third impeachment trial and all the papers would be running headlines in red claiming since Trump is an islamophobe he didn’t care who it was as long as it was Muslims.

Last edited:

Wouldn't happen under Trump. Remember this is about more than just the drone strike, it's about Biden's disastrous Afghan tuck tail and run cluster fvck. Biden was getting hammered in the normally fawning MSM, he needed a win by any means necessary.
But to answer your question if Trump had screwed up as much as Biden has, I would be very vocal in my criticism of him. Hell IMO Biden has done nothing but screw everything up in the few months he has been in office. There is not a single thing I can say Biden has done right with the exception of pulling the appointment of the loon for the ATF and that credit is taken away by his appointment of him in the first place.

Wouldn't happen under Trump. Remember this is about more than just the drone strike, it's about Biden's disastrous Afghan tuck tail and run cluster fvck. Biden was getting hammered in the normally fawning MSM, he needed a win by any means necessary.
But to answer your question if Trump had screwed up as much as Biden has, I would be very vocal in my criticism of him. Hell IMO Biden has done nothing but screw everything up in the few months he has been in office. There is not a single thing I can say Biden has done right with the exception of pulling the appointment of the loon for the ATF and that credit is taken away by his appointment of him in the first place.
Yeah, I think you’re right that the withdrawal wouldn’t have gone so badly under Trump. But don’t kid yourself that Trump is a knight in shining ME armor. And don’t kid yourself into believing that the MAGA people would hold his feet to the fire when he blunders. He debauched himself as he supplied armaments to Saudi Arabia to practice genocide in Yemen. The only Republican that called for him to stop was Justin Amash, who was thoroughly vilified by the rest of the party, including several posters on this board.

So I think my curiosity was justified in asking the question I asked in this thread.

The problem with this theory is that the White House stated this was coming and thus claimed credit for it. Biden doesn't get to own it if it goes good, then punt it to some peon nobody when it goes awry.

But alas, had the Trump Administration done this Vindman would have already come through saying that he heard Trump say execute so his poll numbers would get better. Piglosi would already be convening a third impeachment trial and all the papers would be running headlines in red claiming since Trump is an islamaphobe he didn’t care who it was as long as it was Muslims.
#facts

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
The problem with this theory is that the White House stated this was coming and thus claimed credit for it. Biden doesn't get to own it if it goes good, then punt it to some peon nobody when it goes awry.
I don't think there is any doubt that Biden owns the withdrawal from Afghanistan - warts and all. We shall see what the mid-term view of the American people is. Clearly, the near-term opinion isn't great for him.

Yeah, I think you’re right that the withdrawal wouldn’t have gone so badly under Trump. But don’t kid yourself that Trump is a knight in shining ME armor. And don’t kid yourself into believing that the MAGA people would hold his feet to the fire when he blunders. He debauched himself as he supplied armaments to Saudi Arabia to practice genocide in Yemen. The only Republican that called for him to stop was Justin Amash, who was thoroughly vilified by the rest of the party, including several posters on this board.

So I think my curiosity was justified in asking the question I asked in this thread.

Trump had more success in the Middle East than any other President we've had since Bush Sr. Was he perfect, no but no one is. As to Trump's policies towards Saudi Arabia , I agreed with them. The Saudi were countering the Iranians and that is a good thing.

I would not have posted it. I would have criticized the use of drones by the CIA to hit the wrong target. After that...if Trump left Afghanistan and then left our ability to strike targets in this kind of limited fashion I would criticize that as well. I don't think the target was wrong but we have hamstrung our ability to use force. I would criticize any administration for that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT