ADVERTISEMENT

Biden decriminalizing marijuana?

I fully agree.

Indeed, we need to fix the whole "war on drugs" approach we have taken for generations.
Agreed sending addicts to college for crime is dumb instead of trying to help them control it. I also think tobacco is far more addicting then pot. This 4/27/23 will be ten years I haven’t used tobacco and I still wake up everyday craving a smoke.

70% of the country already has some form of legalization, and probably a higher percentage is decriminalized. Republicans had their chance on this one and blew it. Shocker. They would find a way to f up an orgasm.

70% of the country already has some form of legalization, and probably a higher percentage is decriminalized. Republicans had their chance on this one and blew it. Shocker. They would find a way to f up an orgasm.
My, how to handle the criminal element. Our southern border will be even more open. Shit britches must smog. You can tell by his decisions and the way he grips the podium with every inept speach.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
posted long ago, the gop should have jumped on decriminalization of pot. but the do nothing gop sat around with their thumbs up their asses and let the commucrats beat them to decriminalizing pot. it was gonna happen, only question was who would GET credit for it.

who the hell is running the gop? they're as dumb as the left wing.

Should be a conservative issue since it means less laws and less big government. If a state wants to ban it then they can be dumb and ban it and the benefits of hemp. Oh hemp another thing that would help stop climate change but is banned....

Gay rights is the same thing. Politics is marketing and the republicans suck dick at it. Makes me want to puke. Hell Trump even played right into their hands with how he responded in debates to covid.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Should be a conservative issue since it means less laws and less big government.
Sorry, but this isn't what modern day Republican conservatives really believe in. Heck, historically speaking, this isn't what many conservatives believed in.

Maybe you are thinking of libertarians?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Sorry, but this isn't what modern day Republican conservatives really believe in. Heck, historically speaking, this isn't what many conservatives believed in.

Maybe you are thinking of libertarians?
Or I hold my party to the fire? Make them be what they should. The Libertarians don't like me because I love conquering also.

Or I hold my party to the fire? Make them be what they should. .
Or maybe ask, is what you want consistent with the political ideology. It might be or it might not be.

For example, do you believe the legalization and decriminalization of marijuana use preserves traditional social practices and norms? Does it support these practices and norms too?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Or maybe ask, is what you want consistent with the political ideology. It might be or it might not be.

For example, do you believe the legalization and decriminalization of marijuana use preserve traditional social practices and norms? Does it support these practices and norms too?
No. By smoking weed I don't do anything infringing on someone else's rights. If you are here to tell me the party of democrats is less government I would all ears for that wild story.

Ok then. If this is what you believe, the legalization and decriminalization of marijuana isn't a classical conservative position.

By smoking weed I don't do anything infringing on someone else's rights.
I agree. However, classical conservatives have no objection to government regulation of the individual to preserve and support traditional social practices and norms.

If you are here to tell me the party of democrats is less government I would all ears for that wild story.
Depends on the issue. Same principle applies with Republicans.

Keep in mind, you originally used the term conservative, which of course is a political ideology. Not a political party.

Oh who am I kidding I am a complete anti-government guy. I think both parties lost touch with protecting AMericans instead of creating laws to shave money off of. I think we should shoot them all and start over.

It is interesting that you don't acknowledge the social liberty bent of the dems.
I actually think I am, right? I think that was my point your party jumped on social issues instead of holding to a "moral" standard that they decide the bar gets set. God gave me free will to love and believe in him and no matter what people are going to find ways to do what they want. Someone show me how alcohol and tobacco are ok, but pot isn't. I actually think there is medical benefits of this plant also. Then you throw in hemp, and it basically falls under this category.

I have always said I lean left when it comes to social issues.
1. I want church and state separate
2. I was given free will so I don't need to be Karen to judge you.

Now don't confuse this with abortion because my belief is you are taking another humans life. Not smoking a J.

I do good?

I actually think I am, right? I think that was my point your party jumped on social issues instead of holding to a "moral" standard that they decide the bar gets set. God gave me free will to love and believe in him and no matter what people are going to find ways to do what they want. Someone show me how alcohol and tobacco are ok, but pot isn't. I actually think there is medical benefits of this plant also. Then you throw in hemp, and it basically falls under this category.

I have always said I lean left when it comes to social issues.
1. I want church and state separate
2. I was given free will so I don't need to be Karen to judge you.

Now don't confuse this with abortion because my belief is you are taking another humans life. Not smoking a J.

I do good?
No, he's right. It reall is interesting you STILL don't acknowledge the social liberty bent of the dems.

No doubt hoping this gives Dems a mid term election boost.

If he was really serious about this, he would have done it in 2021.

He's what, the 3rd or 4th president that has talked about reclassifying MJ. I'll patiently wait and see if this becomes more than just another tweet.

LOL yeah, he's not serious.

Anyhoo, I thought I started a thread about this this morning. Thank you Mr. President for expanding personal liberty and freeing unjustly incarcerated people. Republicans are too chickenshit to EVER do something like this.

No, he's right. It reall is interesting you STILL don't acknowledge the social liberty bent of the dems.

LOL yeah, he's not serious.

Anyhoo, I thought I started a thread about this this morning. Thank you Mr. President for expanding personal liberty and freeing unjustly incarcerated people. Republicans are too chickenshit to EVER do something like this.

Great Jack Kimble quote! Made me literally LOL!

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Should be a conservative issue since it means less laws and less big government. If a state wants to ban it then they can be dumb and ban it and the benefits of hemp. Oh hemp another thing that would help stop climate change but is banned....

Gay rights is the same thing. Politics is marketing and the republicans suck dick at it. Makes me want to puke. Hell Trump even played right into their hands with how he responded in debates to covid.
Industrial hemp is perfectly legal in Oklahoma.

Industrial hemp is perfectly legal in Oklahoma.
Yes but not until recently why in the heck was it even in the same category with all the commercial benefits. Is hemp federally legal yet. Most of this talk with I have is with a guy who only cares about Oklahoma law.

Yes but not until recently why in the heck was it even in the same category with all the commercial benefits. Is hemp federally legal yet. Most of this talk with I have is with a guy who only cares about Oklahoma law.
Been federally legal since 2018.

Texas just had a state Supreme Court decision holding smokeable hemp still banned despite it being classified as a legal agriculture product by a different law.

Yeah, the ban was always stupid. Hemp paper is some of the best quality out there and it makes for great textiles too.

Been federally legal since 2018.

Texas just had a state Supreme Court decision holding smokeable hemp still banned despite it being classified as a legal agriculture product by a different law.

Yeah, the ban was always stupid. Hemp paper is some of the best quality out there and it makes for great textiles too.
Really 2018. Well, that is great news. These last 6 years have been a blur for me, and I have missed some things. I think it could help save the oceans and reduce a ton of plastic waste. Man 4 years lol

Should be insulation in every home: Hemp is breathable, mold and mildew resistant, a great insulator, naturally pest (termite) resistant, and fire retardant.

Should be insulation in every home: Hemp is breathable, mold and mildew resistant, a great insulator, naturally pest (termite) resistant, and fire retardant.
It's like Blue Star ointment, use it for anything.

Hearst was pretty much responsible for it being verboten for so long.

Reactions: AC2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT