ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Business Partner Calls BS.

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Very much unlike the anonymous sources used by Democrats and MSM in their failed coup attempt against Trump the Biden allegation are back up with documents, texts, e-mails and people willing to go on record. Leftist were more than willing to believe anonymous sourced but somehow have a different conclusion when hard evidence is shown against one of their own.
Those that could think for themselves knew the Russian Collusion allegation were false, didn't pass the smell test, but we went along with an investigation for the good of the country. Leftist do not want an investigation and are more than willing to ignore it all in their thirst for power. When I see the leftist responses to allegations made against their leaders I remember their leftist mantra, the ends justify the means.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

Very much unlike the anonymous sources used by Democrats and MSM in their failed coup attempt against Trump the Biden allegation are back up with documents, texts, e-mails and people willing to go on record. Leftist were more than willing to believe anonymous sourced but somehow have a different conclusion when hard evidence is shown against one of their own.
Those that could think for themselves knew the Russian Collusion allegation were false, didn't pass the smell test, but we went along with an investigation for the good of the country. Leftist do not want an investigation and are more than willing to ignore it all in their thirst for power. When I see the leftist responses to allegations made against their leaders I remember their leftist mantra, the ends justify the means.
It's no exaggeration that the left, if given the choice would rather the USA be attacked by EMPs than to cede another term to orangemanbad.

They have no moral compass, much less a soul.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
It would be one of the greatest national tragedies of our lifetime if the Harris/Biden ticket is elected.

If Biden is elected he will not be in office long which I think has been the plan all along, Obama wanted heels up Harris. If Trump wins Biden and his entire family faces extensive investigation and quite probable prosecution. If Biden is elected Democrats will threaten him with the same. He will wither become Obama's yes man or he will be removed to put heels up in the Oval Office.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
If Biden is elected he will not be in office long which I think has been the plan all along, Obama wanted heels up Harris. If Trump wins Biden and his entire family faces extensive investigation and quite probable prosecution. If Biden is elected Democrats will threaten him with the same. He will wither become Obama's yes man or he will be removed to put heels up in the Oval Office.

he’s hillarys boy

otard doesn’t run shit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT