ADVERTISEMENT

Biden at NATO summit

Todd recounted, "I had a cabinet secretary two years ago, two years ago, out of the blue asked me, ‘Do you really think he’s gonna? He can’t run again like this.’ And I said, ‘Well, you have more action with him than I do.’ And they said, ‘I don’t have a lot of interaction with him.’ This is a pretty senior cabinet secretary. This was two years ago."

NBC News' Chuck Todd reveals 'senior' cabinet secretary told him in 2022 Biden 'can't run again like this'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-n...-told-him-2022-biden-cant-run-again-like-this

2 years ago he saw that. People need to ask why have the his the guy the last 5 years. Covid basement campaign to basement presidency.

Todd recounted, "I had a cabinet secretary two years ago, two years ago, out of the blue asked me, ‘Do you really think he’s gonna? He can’t run again like this.’ And I said, ‘Well, you have more action with him than I do.’ And they said, ‘I don’t have a lot of interaction with him.’ This is a pretty senior cabinet secretary. This was two years ago."

NBC News' Chuck Todd reveals 'senior' cabinet secretary told him in 2022 Biden 'can't run again like this'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-n...-told-him-2022-biden-cant-run-again-like-this

2 years ago he saw that. People need to ask why have the his the guy the last 5 years. Covid basement campaign to basement presidency.
Yet Chuck Todd knowing this has promoted defended and covered for Biden the entire time. All of these talking heads that have fed the country this line of BS should never be given the slightest credibility.

Yet Chuck Todd knowing this has promoted defended and covered for Biden the entire time. All of these talking heads that have fed the country this line of BS should never be given the slightest credibility.
They need to be off the air. Accountability for putting our country in this much danger needs to be a priority. Those who own these media outlets that have been outright fabricating a picture they knew not to exist need public humiliation. How did they not know this was a very dangerous game?

Now dems are admitting behind the scenes that Trump is not an existential threat to democracy. The lies are so numerous dems won't even see the truth. The dems have took Goebbles and gone even farther. Pravda looks credible compared to at least half of our own media.

Someone dig up Pilt or Sys for their hot takes.
So close to their utopia

Has Brandon attended anything after 5pm ?
I'm sure all of sleepy's performances are prerecorded after the epinephrine injection. Doesn't seem to help these days though. Sleepy's brain is mush. Jill's set up though, maybe she'll make the university circuit tour spreading her wealth of knowledge. She is a doctor after all? 😁

Yeah, he literally just had a press conference after 5pm tonight. Are you even paying attention?

lol!
Yes he did and he called Trump his Vice President. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
GSQKhadWsAAN8hc

Yes he did and he called Trump his Vice President. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep, a ridiculous gaffe on his part. Just like many of the ridiculous gaffes/statements we see from Trump.

Funny how you didn't mention all the substance and detail we saw from President Biden though in many of his answers. But why would anyone expect such honesty from you?

With they said, although I think the President had a good press conference, I still believe he should step aside and Vice President Harris should be the nominee.

Last edited:
Ye
Yep, a ridiculous gaffe on his part. Just like many of the ridiculous gaffes/statements we see from Trump.

Funny how you didn't mention all the substance and detail we saw from President Biden though in many of his answers. But why would anyone expect such honesty from you?

With they said, although I think the President had a good press conference, I still believe he should step aside and Vice President Harris should be the nominee.
Ah, good presser. Good luck chUcklehead. 🤣

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

My gawd man

Someone has to carry Bidens dirty diaper. Might as well be 2putas. 🤣🤣
lol, I'm not carrying anything. I have been very clear that I want President Biden to step aside and I want Vice President Harris to be the Democratic presidential nominee.

If you want to talk about posters carrying around a grown man's dirty diaper, look around at your fellow Trump cultists and look in the mirror. Dang, you guys have been rolling around in Trump's crap for eight years now!🤣🤣

lol, I'm not carrying anything. I have been very clear that I want President Biden to step aside and I want Vice President Harris to be the Democratic presidential nominee.

If you want to talk about posters carrying around a grown man's dirty diaper, look around at your fellow Trump cultists and look in the mirror. Dang, you guys have been rolling around in Trump's crap for eight years now!🤣🤣

Look 2 cents propping up 0 cents.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

GSNJrIHXAAAorWf

Bless yer heart.

LMAO, be honest and transparent for a change. You will vote for whoever the Democrat elitist tell you to. I could at least respect that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT