ADVERTISEMENT

Biden 2024

Pete has a future for sure, but I would say it is in the Senate next. Poor Amy.
You think so?? I think his communication, youth and vision would lend well to new Dem leadership. Much like Rs, needs a fresh (younger) vision. But just my opinion from outside looking in

Reactions: my_2cents
You think so?? I think his communication, youth and vision would lend well to new Dem leadership. Much like Rs, needs a fresh (younger) vision. But just my opinion from outside looking in
I just think he would do well to build a resume first. Also, not quite sure Amurica is ready for an openly gay POTUS quite yet. I don't like that, but I believe we need to kill off some more of the old geezers before the gays get their shot. #amiright @soonerinlOUisiana - you'd coronary if a homosexual was elected POTUS.

I just think he would do well to build a resume first. Also, not quite sure Amurica is ready for an openly gay POTUS quite yet. I don't like that, but I believe we need to kill off some more of the old geezers before the gays get their shot. #amiright @soonerinlOUisiana - you'd coronary if a homosexual was elected POTUS.

Well Otard was and SIL is still here soooooooo

Who gives a shit what he does in the bedroom? You?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Thanks for the polls.

I think the poll without Biden is pointless because I now think Biden is going to run for re-election. And when he runs, none of those listed in the first poll with him will challenge him. Harris and Buttigieg definitely won't, Sanders won't, Newsome had said he isn't running, and the others won't either. Biden may face a progressive challenger but as of right now, the odds are he will essentially be unchallenged for the nomination. Things could of course change over the next year, but that is how I see it as of right now.

I agree with your assessment of Buttigieg and right now, I am leaning more towards supporting him over Harris, although I do like Harris. @davidallen makes a valid point about the hate and bigotry that will be directed towards him by some but I think the same will be true for Harris too. I want to believe our country has enough people who would ignore such opinions, but maybe not. I'd also want to see which progressive candidates are running in a field with Harris and Buttigieg.

Again though, I doubt we see any of this until 2028. Neither Harris or Buttigieg will challenge Biden in '24 for the nomination.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I agree with your assessment of Buttigieg and right now, I am leaning more towards supporting him over Harris, although I do like Harris. @davidallen makes a valid point about the hate and bigotry that will be directed towards him by some but I think the same will be true for Harris too. I want to believe our country has enough people who would ignore such opinions, but maybe not. I'd also want to see which progressive candidates are running in a field with Harris and Buttigieg.

Again though, I doubt we see any of this until 2028. Neither Harris or Buttigieg will challenge Biden in '24 for the nomination.
You do realize that homosexuals are intrinsically disordered. Right, Aquinas?

Reactions: iasooner2000
It doesn't matter who Democrat select to run for President. Democrat voters have proven they vote Party over anything. Democrats could run a rock and Democrat voters would line up to vote for it.

Sexual deviancy represents cultural rot. No need to promote that shit.
You attack men like Buttigieg (calling them sexual deviants) who is in a loving committed relationship with two children that by all appearances he deeply loves while turning around and supporting/voting for men like Trump and Walker who have been married/divorced numerous times, have committed adultery, engaged in promiscuous sex, bragged about sexual assault (Trump), and perhaps paid and pressured women to have abortions (Walker).

Just more double standards and hypocrisy from you.

Your first four are not intrinsically disordered, and your last one is made up.
The use of artificial contraception is considered intrinsically evil by the Catholic Church. Adultery is an injustice and emphatically repudiated by Christian law according to the Catholic Church. Divorce is a grave offense against the natural law and is prohibited by the Catholic Church. Fornication is gravely contrary to the dignity of persons and of human sexuality and the Catholic Church prohibits it.

As usual, your attempt to explain away your double standards and hypocrisy fails miserably.

I don't care if our president is gay. But I don't want a president who thinks being gay is what qualifies him for office.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
That is a question for your side of the aisle - errr board. Why ol' SIL is the poster child for homophobia in these parts.
Did he say that the country wasn't ready for an openly gay president? I could swear that you posted that. Let me review the replay...

Also, not quite sure Amurica is ready for an openly gay POTUS quite yet.

Yep, confirmed it was you. So, again, why do you care about what Pete does in the bedroom? Exactly what do you we need to be "ready for?"

Did he say that the country wasn't ready for an openly gay president? I could swear that you posted that. Let me review the replay...

Yep, confirmed it was you. So, again, why do you care about what Pete does in the bedroom? Exactly what do you we need to be "ready for?"
Why are you asking @davidallen these questions and not @soonerinlOUisiana? Dave was right about him. Care to directly respond ever to sooner's recent posts? . . .

Sexual deviancy represents cultural rot. No need to promote that shit.
You do realize that homosexuals are intrinsically disordered. Right, Aquinas?
Bottom line (so to speak). Fags do not make good leaders, and normal men will not follow them.

Why do you do this to yourself? Nobody falls for this bullshit. Does it work elsewhere for you?

Reactions: my_2cents
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT