ADVERTISEMENT

Biden 2024

“America isn’t ready for a gay president”. Sure sounds like he thinks the so-called hateful bigots are the majority.
Or he could just think they make up a large minority.

I'll let @davidallen explain what he meant if he wants to, but I think the USA could elect a President who is homosexual. No doubt though he or she would have to deal with a lot of hate and bigotry from individuals like yourself.

Reactions: davidallen
Oh bullshit. If “America isn’t ready for a gay president” it’s because there’s a lot of people on in the center and on the left who don’t want a fag president. Doesn’t take a Philadelphia lawyer to figure that one out.
Not true. A strong minority of bigots like yourself could have an impact in a close presidential election.

With that said, again, I understand David's point and I think it is valid, however, I still believe our country could elect a President who is homosexual. I think the vast majority of the bigots who wouldn't vote for Buttigieg aren't going to vote for any Democrat. But that doesn't stop us from electing Democratic Presidents.

Your ilk, thankfully, is gradually decreasing in numbers. And will continue to do so.

Not true. A strong minority of bigots like yourself could have an impact in a close presidential election.

With that said, again, I understand David's point and I think it is valid, however, I still believe our country could elect a President who is homosexual. I think the vast majority of the bigots who wouldn't vote for Buttigieg aren't going to vote for any Democrat. But that doesn't stop us from electing Democratic Presidents.

Your ilk, thankfully, is gradually decreasing. And will continue to do so.
Such a minority would have to have a substantial number at center left in agreement for an election to be that close. So yes, you do consider america to be full of hateful bigots.

It really is sad, just like with the abortion issue, I have to show you what your own thoughts actually are, based on your own words.

Such a minority would have to have a substantial number at center left in agreement for an election to be that close.
Again, not true. A strong minority could have help from those in the center who choose to vote against Buttigieg for other reasons than just his sexuality.

So yes, you do consider america to be full of hateful bigots.
No I don't. But yes, there are hateful bigots in America. You remind us all of this almost every time you post

Why do you do this to yourself? Nobody falls for this bullshit. Does it work elsewhere for you?
I don't blame you for snail trailing from this one. You look like an idiot. Not sorry most of us don't classify, qualify, or quantify people based on things like their sexual orientation.

Do you introduce your gay friends as "This is gay Jason" or "This is Jason, he is gay?" Does it matter that your friend is gay?

Again, not true. A strong minority could have help from those in the center who choose to vote against Buttigieg for other reasons than just his sexuality.

No I don't. But yes, there are hateful bigots in America. You remind us all of this almost every time you post
As usual. You are detached from all logic and reality. For a fag to be denied the presidency because the USA is simply not ready, you’d need for about half the population, probably more, to feel that way. So when you talk about hateful bigots, you’re basically talking about your country.

For a fag to be denied the presidency because the USA is simply not ready, you’d need for about half the population, probably more, to feel that way.
"About" half. i.e. a strong minority. Not the whole country. Not even a majority.

Which is exactly I've been saying. Thanks for helping to make my point.🤣🤣

So when you talk about hateful bigots, you’re basically talking about your country.
lol, no I'm not. "About half" isn't the whole country genius!

Seriously, how often do you get laughed out of the courtroom?

Just keep doubling down. There are sheep here who will ultimately start repeating yore lies.
David, we've had this model of DodgeAllen for years. It's gotten a lot of mileage and has been parked in the pasture due to a blown transmission and seized motor (I hear the rear end is still quite loose though). Answer this simple question, did you or did you not post what is quoted below? A simple yes or no will be much better than a truffle shuffle...

I just think he would do well to build a resume first. Also, not quite sure Amurica is ready for an openly gay POTUS quite yet. I don't like that, but I believe we need to kill off some more of the old geezers before the gays get their shot. #amiright @soonerinlOUisiana - you'd coronary if a homosexual was elected POTUS.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
David, we've had this model of DodgeAllen for years. It's gotten a lot of mileage and has been parked in the pasture due to a blown transmission and seized motor (I hear the rear end is still quite loose though). Answer this simple question, did you or did you not post what is quoted below? A simple yes or no will be much better than a truffle shuffle...
I just think he would do well to build a resume first. Also, not quite sure Amurica is ready for an openly gay POTUS quite yet. I don't like that, but I believe we need to kill off some more of the old geezers before the gays get their shot. #amiright @soonerinlOUisiana - you'd coronary if a homosexual was elected POTUS.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of folks who look like SIL in the electorate. A stronger resume gives Pete the bona fides to overcome that resistance. Kinda sad that I have to explain this to you.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Unfortunately, there are a lot of folks who look like SIL in the electorate. A stronger resume gives Pete the bona fides to overcome that resistance. Kinda sad that I have to explain this to you.
Are there? Do you have anything factual to support this or is this your opinion?

I don't think Pete's sexual orientation has anything to do with whether or not he could get elected. I think it's his resume and how much of the middle he could attract.

See, you could have just stopped at "he needs to build a resume" and left off the unnecessary and demeaning sexual orientation pandering. I'm pretty sure you don't address any of your gay friends or family as "gay XXXXXXX."

Are there? Do you have anything factual to support this or is this your opinion?
fpos-03-662095-g003.jpg

Why would I pass up an oppty for SIL to affirm exactly who he is?
Well then, why not address him specifically?

You'll find plenty of us, including those the "woke" folks feel the need to speak for, that are tired of the idiotic label use and the blind sweep finger pointing. It's very easy to not do. And then you don't look dumb for implying Pete can't get elected because his sexual orientation is inferior to non-gays.

The DNC moved the South Carolina primary up ahead of the traditional Iowa primary.

They're setting the President up.

In Iowa, Biden is doing well. He got obliterated in South Carolina.

They don't want senile Joe as their candidate in 2024. They're hoping an early, decisive defeat in South Carolina will suck the air out of his campaign.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Well then, why not address him specifically?

You'll find plenty of us, including those the "woke" folks feel the need to speak for, that are tired of the idiotic label use and the blind sweep finger pointing. It's very easy to not do. And then you don't look dumb for implying Pete can't get elected because his sexual orientation is inferior to non-gays.
When did you start identifying as a geezer? What about this post is "blind sweep finger pointing"? Didn't I directly address SIL? What is yore beef again?

The DNC moved the South Carolina primary up ahead of the traditional Iowa primary.

They're setting the President up.

In Iowa, Biden is doing well. He got obliterated in South Carolina.

They don't want senile Joe as their candidate in 2024. They're hoping an early, decisive defeat in South Carolina will suck the air out of his campaign.
They are, appropriately in my mind, biasing the playing field for more moderate candidates - as will happen given the party control of primaries. Is that a bad thing to you?

Reactions: AC2020

And this quote gives you the Moral Highground? Smdh
How you gonna kill em off?

David said
"I believe we need to kill off some more of the old geezers before the gays get their shot. #amiright"

• Wow
You attack men like Buttigieg (calling them sexual deviants) who is in a loving committed relationship with two children that by all appearances he deeply loves while turning around and supporting/voting for men like Trump and Walker who have been married/divorced numerous times, have committed adultery, engaged in promiscuous sex, bragged about sexual assault (Trump), and perhaps paid and pressured women to have abortions (Walker).

Just more double standards and hypocrisy from you.
Yea but he was a democrat then. He then got saved and saved the nation.

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat

Your ilk, thankfully, is gradually decreasing in numbers. And will continue to do so.
So cocksucker is more acceptable with our current regime than bigot? Of course bigot being a stronger view with political agenda? 😂

And this quote gives you the Moral Highground? Smdh
How you gonna kill em off?

David said
"I believe we need to kill off some more of the old geezers before the gays get their shot. #amiright"
Gives me? When did I ever not have it? What happened to yore cents of humor BTW?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT