ADVERTISEMENT

Better Call Saul.

How about the last scene last night (April 13) with Saul, Kim and Lalo. One of the best of the series and rivals some of BB's best. I'm leaning towards thinking Kim gets out by using "the eraser". This would be how Saul would have known about him in BB already. And why Saul would have known he was going to Omaha if/when he ended up using the eraser himself.

I don't think Nacho is coming back from Mexico. Unless Gus has set Lalo up to be taken out. Its not real clear who is play who here.

One thing which is clear is Jimmy is now very much in the game. I'm guessing next week he spends part of his ill gotten 100K to buy his Cadillac and open his Breaking Bad office.

Kim's fate remains very unclear to me. I still think she plays in somehow the endgame story.

My number one question? How close are we to the Breaking Bad timeline here. All the character are being maneuvered into position. Does next season, the final one, overlap? I'm predicting a cameo by Jessie Pinkman at some point next season.

Reactions: Been Jammin
I don't think Nacho is coming back from Mexico. Unless Gus has set Lalo up to be taken out. Its not real clear who is play who here.

One thing which is clear is Jimmy is now very much in the game. I'm guessing next week he spends part of his ill gotten 100K to buy his Cadillac and open his Breaking Bad office.

Kim's fate remains very unclear to me. I still think she plays in somehow the endgame story.

My number one question? How close are we to the Breaking Bad timeline here. All the character are being maneuvered into position. Does next season, the final one, overlap? I'm predicting a cameo by Jessie Pinkman at some point next season.
Or maybe next week...?

Seemed very intentional of mentioning Tuco will be out of jail in 11 months but it didn’t help me with the timeline much.

Jesse did mention “criminal” lawyer Saul early in BB so it is likely they would have crossed paths before much longer. Could be Badger, Skinny Pete or Cambo too.

How about the last scene last night (April 13) with Saul, Kim and Lalo. One of the best of the series and rivals some of BB's best. I'm leaning towards thinking Kim gets out by using "the eraser". This would be how Saul would have known about him in BB already. And why Saul would have known he was going to Omaha if/when he ended up using the eraser himself.

Seems unlikely since RF is dead. Doubt they already filmed next season.

I thought those assassins were supposed to be badass. 6 guys with machine guns can’t get one unarmed guy? Also, if they were going scorched earth kill everyone in the compound don’t see why you need someone to unlock the gate, just blow it open and start spraying bullets.

I thought those assassins were supposed to be badass. 6 guys with machine guns can’t get one unarmed guy? Also, if they were going scorched earth kill everyone in the compound don’t see why you need someone to unlock the gate, just blow it open and start spraying bullets.

Just because they have matching jump suits and a lot of fire power doesn't mean they are badass. Lalo is a badass. You are right the gate is the weakness of the plot line. I think it was more about getting Nacho safely out of the house and sneaking up on Lalo than access. They clearly could have just climbed over the fence.

Could have just had Nacho leave out of the gate and blown the entire compound to the ground with explosives.

Could have had a sniper shot him from a half mile away in board daylight too. Based on last week Mike probably could have shot him from Albuquerque. Did you people never see a John Wayne movie? You can bring an army. The star can not be hit by 1,000 bullets. The nameless hit man can often be taken our two or three at a time by a single shot.

Since we're talking plot holes, would a person like Lalo have had to wear some type of monitoring device and be put under house arrest as terms of his $7M bail? He seemed to move about pretty freely after getting out of jail.

Since we're talking plot holes, would a person like Lalo have had to wear some type of monitoring device and be put under house arrest as terms of his $7M bail? He seemed to move about pretty freely after getting out of jail.

Based on the brutality of the crime he was charge with getting bail at all seemed pretty unrealistic. Especially as a immigrant. The fact that they didn't even verify his true identity is pretty big hole. Then again maybe they just viewed him as a budget balancer.

Reactions: Been Jammin and csh
It was 100% cash bail of $7MM. The thought would be that amount ought to be a deterrent to him walking. I kind of agree that it seems likely he'd be required to wear an ankle bracelet, but it doesn't seem like a gaping plot hole to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT