ADVERTISEMENT

Been doing some charity work the past few days…

You noticed where Ivankas mother is buried right?
Is there a different place that you would have preferred her to be buried so as to provide you with a greater degree of comfort?

:)

When my expiration date arrives, I want to be placed into a plain pine box, no embalming, and buried in a hayfield. Drinks and a light lunch to be served in the barn.

Civil Rights in Daves mind, "White Guilt."
And don't forget the KGB I mean FBI told King in a letter he should just kill himself. Yep the very Agency libtards have been praising for years and years.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
Meh. It's a matter of degrees. Trump was full on self interest with a side of malice. He's special that way.
Special that way, I suppose, but not unique. Hillary could teach the master class in self interest coupled with malice. She specializes in those two characteristics. So, since you admire Hillary with such devotion, I find it surprising you wouldn’t feel the same allegiance toward her doppelganger.

Is there a different place that you would have preferred her to be buried so as to provide you with a greater degree of comfort?

:)

When my expiration date arrives, I want to be placed into a plain pine box, no embalming, and buried in a hayfield. Drinks and a light lunch to be served in the barn.
Ashes for me. Drop a small hand full onto Lewis Field. A smattering at the Dunkin Bridge outside of Cushing, the rest at the Oregon Coast I think.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT