Heil dec Longo 10-5------12-0
Collica md Jeffries 15-5------16-0
*Smith dec Barnes 8-3-----19-0
Rogers md Glass 12-3-----23-0
Crutchmer fall Hansen-----29-0
Boyd dec Reed 10-4-----32-0
Weigel md Johnson 11-2-----36-0
Larson dec Schafer 5-4-----36-3

*If Smith doesn't wrestle, Dolan will probably get the go in which the score would stay the same.

i think reed is out until semester
And he's not at 184.

It's an OSU sweep, unless Joe Smith can't go. Barnes might have a shot at Blalock.

Piccinini and Duffield might be fun to watch. Glass and Rogers might be closer than some think. Larson and Schaffer could be interesting. Other than that, it'll be OSU all day long.

Got it. You might be right. He might have decided to go up this year. I just know he was 174 last year. I'll try to do some digging.

Reactions: Poel_Jeer
Reed will be at 74 just not till next semester. I think they will throw Moody at 25....Duffield got rocked last 2 matches.... He will be fine as he adjusts .... May not want to crush his confidence this early.

Reed will be at 74 just not till next semester. I think they will throw Moody at 25....Duffield got rocked last 2 matches.... He will be fine as he adjusts .... May not want to crush his confidence this early.
Picc tf Moody 18-2-----5-0
Brock md Blackwell 12-4-----9-0
Heil dec Longo 10-5------12-0
Collica md Jeffries 15-5------16-0
*Smith dec Barnes 8-3-----19-0
Rogers md Glass 12-3-----23-0
Crutchmer fall Hansen-----29-0
Boyd dec Reed 10-4-----32-0
Weigel md Johnson 11-2-----36-0
Larson dec Schafer 5-4-----36-3

*If Smith doesn't wrestle, Dolan will probably get the go in which the score would stay the same.
125 Pic pins Moody
133 Brock md over Blackwell
141 Heil md over Longo
149 Collica dec. Jeffries
157 Barnes dec. Davey Dolan
165 Rogers dec. Glass
174 Crutchmer md Hansen
184 Boyd dec. Andrew Dixon
197 Weigel dec. Johnson
285 Schafer dec. Larson

It would be a sweep in my opinion but I do not believe Smith will wrestle this semester. Barnes is pretty good and will be better than Dolan. I think Blaylock will weigh in but Dolan will wrestle. I never bet against Chandler and I believe he will win but not by a major over Glass nor do I believe Weigel will major decision Johnson. I am high on Schafer but he could get caught and pinned by Larson, otherwise he will win. I have it 33-3 for OK State.

Reactions: NYWRESTLER94
Hoping for a shutout but would give OU a slight edge at 157 and heavyweight is a toss up. Guessing Joe will not wrestle. It's BEDLAM so something strange could very well happen. I'll make it and the Pittsburgh match too. I'll be abroad and miss the Cornell bout, dang it.

30-0, OU. Would be 34-0, but Lou Rosselli is dinged for four team points for unsportsmanlike conduct for constantly yelling across the mat, "This one's for Micco, Bitches!!!"

It is on fox right? I don't think I can watch this up close and mat side. Good news for OU....the remaining duals should seem easier from here except for stage 2 Bedlam!

It is on fox right? I don't think I can watch this up close and mat side. Good news for OU....the remaining duals should seem easier from here except for stage 2 Bedlam!

It's on fssw &/or fcsc so not one of the main fox sport channels that you'd get nationally. You probably won't find with a simple search for "wrestling" or "oklahoma." For example on Dish it's on 445 ALT listed as "WRS: OSU at OU." Might need to use other search words for Direct, but look thru your alt channels for 7pm.

It's on fssw &/or fcsc so not one of the main fox sport channels that you'd get nationally. You probably won't find with a simple search for "wrestling" or "oklahoma." For example on Dish it's on 445 ALT listed as "WRS: OSU at OU." Might need to use other search words for Direct, but look thru your alt channels for 7pm.
For direct just search college wrestling, I think it's 676 or around there.

125 Pic pins Moody
133 Brock md over Blackwell
141 Heil md over Longo
149 Collica dec. Jeffries
157 Barnes dec. Davey Dolan
165 Rogers dec. Glass
174 Crutchmer md Hansen
184 Boyd dec. Andrew Dixon
197 Weigel dec. Johnson
285 Schafer dec. Larson

It would be a sweep in my opinion but I do not believe Smith will wrestle this semester. Barnes is pretty good and will be better than Dolan. I think Blaylock will weigh in but Dolan will wrestle. I never bet against Chandler and I believe he will win but not by a major over Glass nor do I believe Weigel will major decision Johnson. I am high on Schafer but he could get caught and pinned by Larson, otherwise he will win. I have it 33-3 for OK State.
Well, I hit the score on the button but Blaylock wins and Chandler loses. Overall we wrestled well and continue to be impressed with Pic, Crutchmer,Boyd and Schafer. Heil shut it down in the second period due to not cutting his weight right. Right now all I am hearing from multiple sources is that it is mostly a weight problem with Joe and he may wrestle as early as Cornell on the 15th. In the meantime we have an excellent fill-in with Jonce Blaylock. He gave up weight and strength to Barnes but wrestled smart for the win.

That's pretty incredible you hit it on the head!! Congrats! You do that again and we gonna talk lottery numbers!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT