ADVERTISEMENT

Bedlam predictions

So while reading this I was amused and debating internally whether to let the "but they didn't attend rallies" logic reeeally blossom out before saying anything. And then I read the last sentence.

The phrase "lol" of course means "laugh out loud" and we use it too much. The last sentence actually made me laugh out loud and that's hard to do on the internet. Thank you, Sun, I needed that.

Define "top."
Let me explain the last sentence.

On these pages, I asked this question targeted at no one. This question is designed to measure ability to reason. Sarah said, "My two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying? A member voluntarily offered up a declaration. He didn't answer the question. This indicates a limited ability to reason. The correct answer is yes.

iasooner1 and imprimis were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 41 seconds. Which one is older? I don't know is the correct answer. This is all need be said in the class room because the student need not suggest to the administrator he is over thinking. Answering this question requires skill in reasoning.

The majority of us here are highly skilled in pattern recognition. Those of us who are skilled cannot teach it. This is not hard. This is not wave mechanics.

Do you even have a basic grasp on the concept of jet propulsion, fatfvck? (Hint: it’s not a really fast fan moving air)
Believe it or not, I can answer SiL's question.

A reminder: I once asked 3 questions from my 60 question M test on the old OOB board aimed at no one. The questions were part of the subject matter. I'll add. The questions required the ability to reason. No help from google.

Inexplicably, SiL quickly voluntarily answered all 3 correctly and without comment.

I do not wish to engage in debate with SiL. I'm glad I'm on his side. I will say this. Stupid question for SiL's opponent. But of course, there's google.

I am formally requesting that board president 22LR have his his lawyer JD file lawsuits demanding that the score in each quarter be reviewed and hand counted for accuracy.

There is no way this board can draw so many more fans that OU's political board and OU picking up that many points on the scoreboard.

I am formally requesting that board president 22LR have his his lawyer JD file lawsuits demanding that the score in each quarter be reviewed and hand counted for accuracy.

There is no way this board can draw so many more fans that OU's political board and OU picking up that many points on the scoreboard.
OU doesn’t have a political board because Josh_M is a liberal ({}).

No way. Not even close. He peaked 9 years ago and has steadily degraded. He had great offenses when he let great coordinators run the show and with more Gundy control you get the abortion you have this year. Like everyone else that "thinks" MAGA is the smart move, the more he thinks the worse it gets. Here's the good news for you sooners: The OSU program is on the downhill slide.

Do you still think I'm wrong in my thinking that Gundy could get a job at a top program in a heartbeat?

Do you still think I'm wrong in my thinking that Gundy could get a job at a top program in a heartbeat?
Well, he does have a better record against OU than Trump does in election court, for whatever that’s worth.

Make Auburn Great Again?

Reactions: davidallen
Well, he does have a better record against OU than Trump does in election court, for whatever that’s worth.

Make Auburn Great Again?

Not a chance Auburn hires someone from the Lil 12. They wouldn't even want Riley unless he could bring an SEC Defense with him which Riley does not have and likely never will.

Skipping past your bullshit has become a bit of a habit.

Yeah like you dodging the threads that have Oregon and White Guilt in the title. 😁😁😆
200.gif

Not a chance Auburn hires someone from the Lil 12. They wouldn't even want Riley unless he could bring an SEC Defense with him which Riley does not have and likely never will.
Oh, I don’t for a second think Auburn would go there either. But you missed the joke entirely.

Oh, I don’t for a second think Auburn would go there either. But you missed the joke entirely.

OK @wino, it's your turn. If you look through the comments above, I stated OSU fans don't know how good they have it with Gundy as HC. Gundy could get a top job elsewhere in a heartbeat. @Syskatine attempted to play that annoying lawyer word-game "define", as-in, "define top". In a rare move, I actually played along with the annoying lawyer word-game. He says I'm wrong, that Gundy is washed up.

What do you say?

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner1
OK @wino, it's your turn. If you look through the comments above, I stated OSU fans don't know how good they have it with Gundy as HC. Gundy could get a top job elsewhere in a heartbeat. @Syskatine attempted to play that annoying lawyer word-game "define", as-in, "define top". In a rare move, I actually played along with the annoying lawyer word-game. He says I'm wrong, that Gundy is washed up.

What do you say?
Unfair question. 22LR knows the single action without which time cannot exist. His opponents do not.

22LR can define all seven components of critical thinking and can clearly define math's simplest equation.

Unfair question. 22LR knows the single action without which time cannot exist. His opponents do not.

22LR can define all seven components of critical thinking and can clearly define math's simplest equation.
Goodness gracious, if the man wanted his balls washed, I think he’d ask first. Or are you just honoring a standing commitment?

What do you say?

Auburn is sort of ballpark close enough to a "top" job that I'll eat crow if they take him.
Tennessee is the mark, they're the ones we can get to take him imo.

What do you say?
In another sign that you missed the joke entirely, I generally agree with you. Gundy could probably get a top job if he so desired. Maybe not the level of job he could have gone after when his trajectory was at its peak. I'm also not sure he wants one of those jobs. I think the Tennessee flirtations of years past were nothing more than leverage plays to get a better deal at home. If you listen to him vent about recruiting "today's kids", he may want no part of the SEC ratrace. The Gundy of 2005-2010 might have been all over it. Who knows?

The point if my post was: Gundy is (rightly) criticized for his 2-14 record against Oklahoma. Auburn just fired their guy who went 2-5 against Alabama. But the Trump campaign blew past losses 5 through 14 weeks ago and are still looking for court victory #2. That's it. That was the joke.

In another sign that you missed the joke entirely, I generally agree with you. Gundy could probably get a top job if he so desired. Maybe not the level of job he could have gone after when his trajectory was at its peak. I'm also not sure he wants one of those jobs. I think the Tennessee flirtations of years past were nothing more than leverage plays to get a better deal at home. If you listen to him vent about recruiting "today's kids", he may want no part of the SEC ratrace. The Gundy of 2005-2010 might have been all over it. Who knows?

The point if my post was: Gundy is (rightly) criticized for his 2-14 record against Oklahoma. Auburn just fired their guy who went 2-5 against Alabama. But the Trump campaign blew past losses 5 through 14 weeks ago and are still looking for court victory #2. That's it. That was the joke.

That’s funny. But please show me first sign where I missed the joke entirely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT