ADVERTISEMENT

Bedlam predictions

I have been wrong on too much lately.
meter-true.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
If the Cowboys win, CONGRATULATIONS! I hope the Sooners win. You're a great bunch of guys and I'm honored to be a part.

My ambidextrous and ambipedal OU senior granddaughter will attend the game. She is a tri-racial isolate of the Melungeon Group. OU is the most diverse school of higher learning in the country. She follows legions of bi and tri-racials to walk the halls at OU.

Granddaughter is on schedule to graduate in May after 4 years with a degree in Psychology. Daughter is thrilled. She's tired of writing checks. OU tuition is less than RNC grandson's TCU tuition.

Just think @dave, the chances strongly favor us having 100 wins in this series before a fleet of electric airbuses are “on order” much less being off the drawing board

Just think @dave, the chances strongly favor us having 100 wins in this series before a fleet of electric airbuses are “on order” much less being off the drawing board
How do you achieve jet equivalent propulsion without combustion? A really, really fast electric fan? Warp drive? May want to start stocking up on dilithium crystals.

Reactions: iasooner1
Beijing Biden cannot draw flies to Main Street in Scranton, PA or Erie. Trump draws thousands anywhere in PA.

Trump shows at an airport in northern MN and is greeted by thousands. 6 MN Democrat mayors endorse Trump. Biden can't draw flies to a street corner in Minneapolis. Biden handily wins MN. Biden sets an all time record in mail in votes.

Pattern recognition cannot be taught.

Beijing Biden cannot draw flies to Main Street in Scranton, PA or Erie. Trump draws thousands anywhere in PA.

Trump shows at an airport in northern MN and is greeted by thousands. 6 MN Democrat mayors endorse Trump. Biden can't draw flies to a street corner in Minneapolis. Biden handily wins MN. Biden sets an all time record in mail in votes.

Pattern recognition cannot be taught.

So while reading this I was amused and debating internally whether to let the "but they didn't attend rallies" logic reeeally blossom out before saying anything. And then I read the last sentence.

The phrase "lol" of course means "laugh out loud" and we use it too much. The last sentence actually made me laugh out loud and that's hard to do on the internet. Thank you, Sun, I needed that.

Gundy could find a top coaching position in a heartbeat.

Define "top."

The attorneys I work with play this "define" game all the time. I laugh and I walk away.

You laugh at them, huh?

It's not an adversarial question, you think he could get a job at like... Ohio State or Alabama?

Reactions: davidallen
You laugh at them, huh?

It's not an adversarial question, you think he could get a job at like... Ohio State or Alabama?

Some synonyms for top.

dominant
elite
excellent
finest
leading
primary

Not going to say any school names for two reasons. I have no idea what's happening in the coaching carousel and the list of "top" programs is ever changing. How about... Top 15. Gundy will make a terrific HC somewhere.

Reactions: iasooner1
How about... Top 15.

No way. Not even close. He peaked 9 years ago and has steadily degraded. He had great offenses when he let great coordinators run the show and with more Gundy control you get the abortion you have this year. Like everyone else that "thinks" MAGA is the smart move, the more he thinks the worse it gets. Here's the good news for you sooners: The OSU program is on the downhill slide.

Titanic of the sky ? Hydrogen powered possibly; what could go wrong ?
I suppose it could work but why bother when you can “virtually” visit anything in a universe created in a sky fort filled with wines and other spirits

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT