ADVERTISEMENT

Bedlam II

MiccoMacey

Heisman Candidate
Sep 21, 2002
OU rolls, in an easy win.

125 - Christian Moody has closed the gap in each meeting. Today, he wins. By a lot. The gap will begin to widen from here.

133 - In the closest match of the day, Kaid Brock gets an escape at the last second to save from a major decision. OU only gets three points.

141 - Ever wonder when Dean Heil's conservative game was going to catch up to him? Today's that day!

149 - The funkmeister turns up the heat!

157 - Clark Glass against whomever is not too scared to step on the mat against him. Which means it may be a forfeit for OSU!

165 - The feel good story of the year...2x JUCO Champ forces senior to move down a weight so he can dominate the rest of the field. Next victim...Chandler Rogers.

174 - Ever wonder when Matt Reed was going to put it all together and dominate an opponent? Today's that day!

184 - Shades of Rey Martinez and George Parker, Dawaylon Barnes moves up multiple weights and takes care of business!

197 - In a match with only one offensive move, luckily it belongs to Brad Johnson, for the win!

285 - Ross Larson has pinned 53 wrestlers in his career. Today makes his 54th!

Reactions: JAY45
I really doubt Schafer goes. Already a win against ou wrestler. If 100%, makes more sense to wrestle next week. Won't hurt seed if lose to Neville.

Good guys up 15-0 after 149.

Pic decision
Brock tech fall,
Heil decision
Collica major decision

Last edited:
Rogers with a third period pin, he was up 5-3 at the time, but would have been up 11-3 had he not secured the pin.

Weigel taken down with 40 seconds left and is down 2-3. Didn't look like he cared to get out from bottom. Restart. Weigel gets out to tie at 3-3 and wins it 4-3 on RT.

Cowboys lead the dual 38-0.

Luckily Weigel had racked up quite a bit of RT aim the first period. If not, he would have gone to SV.

We have given up several escapes at the end of a period to give away points and in Weigle's case, almost allowed a tie and need for sudden victory

Derek White wrestling HWT today against Larson and gets taken down early in the first. Larson worked hard on a tilt gets 4 NF. Larson up 6-0 after 1.

Micco's prediction just a bit off. Utter domination. Oh how the goons have fallen.

OU rolls, in an easy win.

125 - Christian Moody has closed the gap in each meeting. Today, he wins. By a lot. The gap will begin to widen from here.

133 - In the closest match of the day, Kaid Brock gets an escape at the last second to save from a major decision. OU only gets three points.

141 - Ever wonder when Dean Heil's conservative game was going to catch up to him? Today's that day!

149 - The funkmeister turns up the heat!

157 - Clark Glass against whomever is not too scared to step on the mat against him. Which means it may be a forfeit for OSU!

165 - The feel good story of the year...2x JUCO Champ forces senior to move down a weight so he can dominate the rest of the field. Next victim...Chandler Rogers.

174 - Ever wonder when Matt Reed was going to put it all together and dominate an opponent? Today's that day!

184 - Shades of Rey Martinez and George Parker, Dawaylon Barnes moves up multiple weights and takes care of business!

197 - In a match with only one offensive move, luckily it belongs to Brad Johnson, for the win!

285 - Ross Larson has pinned 53 wrestlers in his career. Today makes his 54th!

you only missed it by this ' ' much :)

wow so many D white is our 285 next year? stranger things have happened.

And here I was thinking how improved OU was looking recently.

wow so many D white is our 285 next year? stranger things have happened.

And here I was thinking how improved OU was looking recently.
Actually the official final score was 37-3. Instead of showing OU as -1 going into heavyweight they deducted the point after heavyweight. That still means 28-3 but J. Carl tells me they scored it 37-3. We will see what they show in the paper tomorrow. I do not see White as a heavy weight next year. He is 2-3 inches shorter than Schafer and not as offensive. We have to do better than that. Do not look for Schafer and his "toe" to be wrestling next Sunday. We are not going to win that dual IMO and would not even if Schafer wrestled so he needs to heal up completely.

Actually the official final score was 37-3. Instead of showing OU as -1 going into heavyweight they deducted the point after heavyweight. That still means 28-3 but J. Carl tells me they scored it 37-3. We will see what they show in the paper tomorrow.

Dec (3)
TF (5)
Dec (3)
MD (4)
TF (5)
Fall (6)
Dec (3)
TF (5)
Dec (3)
--------

MD (4)
UC (-1)
-------

me thinks, you can not put -1 on the scoreboard. so, they added 1 point to the Pokes at that time. when the land thieves had some points, then a point was deducted from them and took that added point away from us.

38 - 4 became 37 - 3

Man.... a severe smack of reality..... not even one anticipated match up. Still holding out hope but in reality Lou's work ahead will be tougher then ever. Still shake my head a bit as to how the AD let the disparity get soooooo large between programs. Someone dosed off at OU. I realize it's OSU but come on..... really should of been a complete shutout..... come on.... a shutout????? Should never happen!!!! Back to feeling less then optimistic.

Actually the official final score was 37-3. Instead of showing OU as -1 going into heavyweight they deducted the point after heavyweight. That still means 28-3 but J. Carl tells me they scored it 37-3. We will see what they show in the paper tomorrow. I do not see White as a heavy weight next year. He is 2-3 inches shorter than Schafer and not as offensive. We have to do better than that. Do not look for Schafer and his "toe" to be wrestling next Sunday. We are not going to win that dual IMO and would not even if Schafer wrestled so he needs to heal up completely.

from newsok.com

The Sooners were docked a team point for the action, but in the absence of an OU score, it was awarded to the Cowboys. OSU's lead was bumped to 16-0 after just four matches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT