ADVERTISEMENT

Basically to sum up where we are right now...

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
v9w3E42-IqQutZPyWseS0uM2ufx_0x6gyDM5_q0aHss.jpg

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Don’t know, don’t care. Is your Hillary obsession that strong that you mentally picture her screwing dogs?

Get some help.

Picture? Only you would come up with that. We know you dream of circle jerks. Telling me to get help when your on record wanting to see a sitting US Prez killed?

Aw, hurt your feelers. You do not care cause you know it is true.

Picture? Only you would come up with that. We know you dream of circle jerks. Telling me to get help when your on record wanting to see a sitting US Prez killed?

Aw, hurt your feelers. You do not care cause you know it is true.

You’re an idiot

"Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) revealed during an interview with The Hill radio program Rising that U.S. Attorney John Huber of Utah is scheduled to come to Washington on Dec. 5 and give testimony to the House Oversight Committee about his investigation into issues surrounding the Clinton Foundation."

"Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) revealed during an interview with The Hill radio program Rising that U.S. Attorney John Huber of Utah is scheduled to come to Washington on Dec. 5 and give testimony to the House Oversight Committee about his investigation into issues surrounding the Clinton Foundation."

491.gif

That's the one with the underage girl. That's her in the gif.

Fitting.

Maybe Huber can get to the bottom of that, too! At the pace of the Hillary prosecutions, we should know by.... Easter of 2083.

At some point you have to look in the mirror and accept you're a gullible moron. This. Micro meat... the gifts that keep giving.

I bet that dog is the only sex she gets

That dog's probably looking pretty good to Biff's old campaign manager right now. Although, he was attending his last court appearance in a wheel chair.
My how the powerful have fallen in such a short time.

Which prison do you think he'll die in?

That dog's probably looking pretty good to Biff's old campaign manager right now. Although, he was attending his last court appearance in a wheel chair.
My how the powerful have fallen in such a short time.

Which prison do you think he'll die in?

I could give a shit about him, if he deserves to be locked up then lock him up.

You're still silly enough to think she was ever investigated before despite mountains of evidence to the contrary.

Sometimes I wish I was simple enough that none of that bothered me either.

iI've enjoyed you and vaginasaurus-cankles-woman-lover-menstruater try to explain it away for a couple years now. Don't stop. I hear this Huber is really gonna set off some bombshells. We should know something by 2035, lol.

iI've enjoyed you and vaginasaurus-cankles-woman-lover-menstruater try to explain it away for a couple years now. Don't stop. I hear this Huber is really gonna set off some bombshells. We should know something by 2035, lol.

This is what trying very hard looks like.

Mine was simply fact.

You're still silly enough to think she was ever investigated before despite mountains of evidence to the contrary.

Sometimes I wish I was simple enough that none of that bothered me either.

Gosh...2 years of Republicans running the White House, house and senate and no new investigation started? What the heck?

I mean...there’s something BIG there why would they sit around with their thumbs up their asses on that?

Gosh...2 years of Republicans running the White House, house and senate and no new investigation started? What the heck?

I mean...there’s something BIG there why would they sit around with their thumbs up their asses on that?

You really are slow.

Huber has been running an investigation since last November.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Now it's Huber! I'm telling you, think 2035!

Sorry dude. Try to keep your chin up today. Sooner or later, Huber will get his chance. Maybe.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/ho...-to-their-never-ending-clinton-investigations

Not testifying, however, is Utah U.S. Attorney John Huber, who was tapped by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions — under pressure to appoint a second special counsel — to look into the House GOP’s Clinton-related claims and related allegations against the FBI. Subcommittee Chair Mark Meadows (R-NC), in announcing the plans for the Clinton Foundation hearing, had said he intended to bring Huber in front of the committee.

U.S. Attorney for Utah John Huber won’t testify before House panel on Clinton probe
Washington • U.S. Attorney for Utah John Huber won't testify Thursday before the House Oversight subcommittee as its chairman had announced previously.

Huber had been assigned by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to investigate several controversies Republicans have raised about Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation, many of them stoked by right-wing activists who believe she should be prosecuted.

U.S. Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., chairman of the Oversight’s subcommittee on government operations, had hoped Huber would provide an update on his probe.

“Mr. Huber with the Department of Justice and FBI has been having an investigation — at least part of his task was to look at the Clinton Foundation and what may or may not have happened as it relates to improper activity with that charitable foundation, so we’ve set a hearing date for December the 5th,” he told Hill.TV previously.

That hearing was postponed until Thursday because of President George H.W. Bush's funeral service.

Meadows had wanted to quiz Huber on whether any of the Clinton Foundation’s tax-exempt money was used for personal gain, as well as a litany of other conservative allegations against Clinton, such as the State Department’s approval of a uranium deal with Russia.

The Oversight Committee, as with all other House panels, transfers to Democratic control next month because of the results of the midterm elections.

Huber's spokeswoman, Melodie Rydalch, confirmed that Huber wouldn't testify.

“Consistent with conversations between the department and the committee, Mr. Huber will not appear at the hearing,” she said.

The hearing will instead feature Tom Fitton, the head of the right-leaning Judicial Watch, a law professor and two tax professionals.

The purpose of the hearing, as the subcommittee announced, is to "discuss the management of 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and how the designation impacts the programs and activities a nonprofit is allowed to conduct.” But the heading of the hearing is titled, “Oversight of nonprofit organizations: a case study on the Clinton Foundation.”

Sorry dude. Try to keep your chin up today. Sooner or later, Huber will get his chance. Maybe.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/ho...-to-their-never-ending-clinton-investigations

Not testifying, however, is Utah U.S. Attorney John Huber, who was tapped by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions — under pressure to appoint a second special counsel — to look into the House GOP’s Clinton-related claims and related allegations against the FBI. Subcommittee Chair Mark Meadows (R-NC), in announcing the plans for the Clinton Foundation hearing, had said he intended to bring Huber in front of the committee.

Guys.... any minute now, they're gonna charge her. Have faith.

The one thing that absolutely did not happen was a bunch of rubes got suckered again.

Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT