ADVERTISEMENT

Bartlesville PRIDE

No. Supporting Queer people isn't proQrazy. You really are a dipshit aren't you?

Religious beliefs and whatnot but keep forcing it down people's throats. Last time I checked before the Nazis (dims) siezed power we all had a right to choose, accept and believe what we wanted to. The left doesn't want religion crammed down their throat ok fine no problem but when you don't accept the lefts views they force them on you and if you don't accept it you are canceled and called names, Racist, Homophobe, Sexist. Xenobhobic etc etc etc. Now dipshit, go sit in the corner. 🤣

Reactions: iasooner2000
No. Supporting Queer people isn't proQrazy. You really are a dipshit aren't you?
Seriously, David, are you okay? I'm telling you you have been off your game the last few days. You seem much angrier and are resorting to name calling you normally don't do. It's almost like you're not the same David I have come to love trading barbs with. You okay?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Seriously, David, are you okay? I'm telling you you have been off your game the last few days. You seem much angrier and are resorting to name calling you normally don't do. It's almost like you're not the same David I have come to love trading barbs with. You okay?

probably on edge and feeling guilty for trying to flee the shithole he helped create.

probably on edge and feeling guilty for trying to flee the shithole he helped create.

Is this your silver bullet? Some street interviews from Fox News about walking around Portland? Oh boy haha

I’m sure there’s not a woman in Tulsa/OKC walking around feeling uncomfortable and carrying mace…that’s truly JUST a Portlandia thing, right?

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Is this your silver bullet? Some street interviews from Fox News about walking around Portland? Oh boy haha

I’m sure there’s not a woman in Tulsa/OKC walking around feeling uncomfortable and carrying mace…that’s truly JUST a Portlandia thing, right?

carry on

maybe you missed the other 100 Portland posts and the national and international reporting on how wokeism has created a giant shit hole.

I thought you were smart?

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Thanks Larry I need a joke today.

@ClintonDavidScott

Some ideas for you Champ.

Father_s_Day-min.jpg

maybe you missed the other 100 Portland posts and the national and international reporting on how wokeism has created a giant shit hole.

I’m quite sure Fox News, among others, has been hard at work churning out conservative fluff pieces about Portland and the utter urban destruction within as they want and see fit lol. Again, if these are construed as silver bullets from a smoking gun…

Oh boy.

I am smart, but I guess I’m just perpetually 50 points behind…..sad state of affairs haha…..

Carry on

• Haha
I’m quite sure Fox News, among others, has been hard at work churning out conservative fluff pieces about Portland and the utter urban destruction within as they want and see fit lol. Again, if these are construed as silver bullets from a smoking gun…

Oh boy.

I am smart, but I guess I’m just perpetually 50 points behind…..sad state of affairs haha…..

Carry on

What exactly are you refuting?

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
I’m not refuting anything, genius. Lol…it’s quite Captain obvious Fox News (leading the conservative echo chamber) et al will plaster your news feed with horror stories of Portlandia in hopes you’ll……

read the next article.

carry on

so you are mad at Fox News for reporting something false or mad that they are just reporting something/anything?

If fox news didn’t report on liberal shit holes, who would?

I’m not refuting anything, genius. Lol…it’s quite Captain obvious Fox News (leading the conservative echo chamber) et al will plaster your news feed with horror stories of Portlandia in hopes you’ll……

read the next article.

carry on
Is the information about Portland false, ClinTARD? You might want to check out some of the local news stories before your chubby little dick beaters bang on the keyboard again.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ClinT T T T T T T T T T T T T T TARD on

read the next article.

carry on
So you acknowledge the main points are true, you're just irritated that Fox decided to point it out because HSH will click on another similar article?

Guess you do watch CNN, because they're covering the crime waves too. Whatever, as long as you're getting some enlightenment from somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
So you acknowledge the main points are true, you're just irritated that Fox decided to point it out because HSH will click on another similar article?

Guess you do watch CNN, because they're covering the crime waves too. Whatever, as long as you're getting some enlightenment from somewhere.
Pride parade and fudge packing are his motivation. Shit britches and cnn promote the sickness.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT