ADVERTISEMENT

B[D]ad Jokes

I have questions about all this LGBQT+ stuff but...
...nobody can give me a straight answer.

Two Jewish guys, Moishe and Schlomo, are walking down the street. They pass a church with a sign in front. The sign says "Convert! get $1000"

Schlomo decides to go ahead and go inside the church.

Not too long after, Schlomo comes back outside and Moishe says, "So, did you get the $1,000?"

Schlomo responds, "Is money all that you people think about?"

Vladimir Putin goes undercover to inspect new recruits before sending them off to battle.

Vlad: Where are you from Private?
Pvt: I am from St. Petersburg sir.
Vlad: Oh really. I am from there as well. Who is your father?
Pvt: Sir, my father is Vladimir Putin - the President is the father of our country sir.
Vlad: Very well, who then is your mother Private?
Pvt: Sir, my mother is Russia. Russia is the mother of all people, all the nation.

Vlad: Spectacular Private. What is it that you aspire to be young man?
Pvt: I want to be an orphan sir.

Vlad: Spectacular Private. How is that you have come to be such an amazing young man?
Pvt: It all started when my father ****ed my mother sir.

Vladimir Putin goes undercover to inspect new recruits before sending them off to battle.

Vlad: Where are you from Private?
Pvt: I am from St. Petersburg sir.
Vlad: Oh really. I am from there as well. Who is your father?
Pvt: Sir, my father is Vladimir Putin - the President is the father of our country sir.
Vlad: Very well, who then is your mother Private?
Pvt: Sir, my mother is Russia. Russia is the mother of all people, all the nation.

Vlad: Spectacular Private. What is it that you aspire to be young man?
Pvt: I want to be an orphan sir.

Vlad: Spectacular Private. How is that you have come to be such an amazing young man?
Pvt: It all started when my father ****ed my mother sir.
Both of these are much too long for dad jokes.

Back to the point of the thread.... My kids are just now entering elementary school but believe me, I will do everything I can to embarrass them with dad jokes when they hit their teenage years. It's almost like it's my mission in life.

Last edited:
To teach the kids how a democratic republic works I let them vote on what was for dinner. Pizza won.

We don't live in a swing state. I'm making tacos.

Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT