ADVERTISEMENT

AZ recount

The facts are the Biden won the election and no state had significant voter irregularities outside of Trump and his followers minds. Even Republican Secretaries of States that were Trump voters saw this.

Reactions: Been Jammin
The facts are the Biden won the election and no state had significant voter irregularities outside of Trump and his followers minds. Even Republican Secretaries of States that were Trump voters saw this.
Erroneous- and even you Libtards know it

Reactions: AC2020
I'm ready to get this thing overturned- before China owns us 100
Percent.

Biden kook and illegitimate ADM
Has given them so much control over us And by lettingHundreds of thousands of illegals into the country and wrecked the economy (you ain't seen nothing yet)

Can we get it done this week or next maybe?

I am prepared to agree that Biden won the election fair and square, the idea that the Democrats cheated is nothing more than a figment of DJT’s and his supporters vivid imaginations. For that reason I have no concern that auditing the voting will alter the outcome, and in fact will make it crystal clear to anyone paying attention that the MAGA people are nutty; and I embrace the audits wherever the nutty MAGA people want to have it, including the whole of the country if they so desire. That way it can be proven beyond any doubt the election was legitimate and Joe Biden is the rightful president. Adios DJT and the rest of the looney MAGA nut jobs.

What I don’t understand is why you and the rest of the Democrats don’t feel the same way, why you feel the need to resist and refuse to give the MAGA nut jobs all the rope they need to hang themselves. The truth is on our side. We have absolutely nothing to fear because we know with absolute certainty that Biden and the Democrats didn’t cheat. We know with absolute certainty any audit anywhere in the country will prove us right. So why, oh why, are the rest of you fighting so hard to prevent us proving the Democrats never cheated?

Last edited:
I am prepared to agree that Biden won the election fair and square, the idea that the Democrats cheated is nothing more than a figment of DJT’s and his supporters vivid imaginations. For that reason I have no concern that auditing the voting will alter the outcome, and in fact will make it crystal clear to anyone paying attention that the MAGA people are nutty; and I embrace the audits wherever the nutty MAGA people want to have it, including the whole if the country if they so desire. That way it can be proven beyond any doubt the election was legitimate and Joe Biden is the rightful president. Adios DJT and the rest of the looney MAGA nut jobs.

What I don’t understand is why you and the rest of the Democrats don’t feel the same way, why you feel the need to resist and refuse to give the MAGA nut jobs all the rope they need to hang themselves. The truth is on our side. We have absolutely nothing to fear because we know with absolute certainty that Biden and the Democrats didn’t cheat. We know with absolute certainty any audit anywhere in the country will prove us right. So why, oh why, are the rest of you fighting so hard to prevent us proving the Democrats never cheated?
When 30 percent more
Ballots came back in Pennsylvania than were mailed out yet you agree Biden won fair and square? Gathering votes continued weeks after Election Day (that Trump fairly won) just another example ...But you agree biden won fair and square? Ok then

When 30 percent more
Ballots came back in Pennsylvania than were mailed out yet you agree Biden won fair and square? Gathering votes continued weeks after Election Day (that Trump fairly won) just another example ...But you agree biden won fair and square? Ok then
ponca dan is long winded and takes a while to get to the point

start with the last paragraph and work backwards

I'm ready to get this thing overturned- before China owns us 100
Percent.

Biden kook and illegitimate ADM
Has given them so much control over us And by lettingHundreds of thousands of illegals into the country and wrecked the economy (you ain't seen nothing yet)

Can we get it done this week or next maybe?
You leave Archer Daniels Midland out of this.

When 30 percent more
Did these things actually happen outside of your fantasy world?

ponca dan is long winded and takes a while to get to the point

start with the last paragraph and work backwards
Do you remember the part in the movie Amadeus where the prince told Mozart he liked the music but it had too many notes? And Mozart was shocked and replied it had the exactly perfect number of notes? I think my comments have the perfect number of words!

Erroneous- and even you Libtards know it
The Libtards don't know it.

As most here know, I have a series of questions designed to measure one's ability to reason. Our liberals aren't gonna answer these questions. They can't.

Rdcldad and 2012Bearcat are among our highest skilled in making the most simple even less complex. Even with such skills, getting through to our liberals is completely beyond their reach.

Do you remember the part in the movie Amadeus where the prince told Mozart he liked the music but it had too many notes? And Mozart was shocked and replied it had the exactly perfect number of notes? I think my comments have the perfect number of words!

im to understand
you are a modern day keyboard mozart?

This to an extent. The Left does whatever it takes- right or wrong to win. But yet the feckless GOP want to be nice losers- amazing. Talk about bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Do I condone cheating- not at all. But if the Left cheats to no end- there are no rules if I'm the GOP- it's Katie bar the door. If POS left wing installed judges keep making up rules from the bench- GOP needs to quit the polite loser routine.

Of course they're lining their pockets with our money so they don't care. Most of course- shout out to Jim Jordan, MTG,
Devin Nunes and a select few
Except the cheating by far GOP. Your party punishes truth. See John Kasich, Liz Cheney, Ben Sasse, et al. You believe and encourage lies, and the violent overthrow of a duly elected government, You are projecting.

I agree with Ponca Dan about the audit, but this audit is not being done in a fair manner. The folks doing the audit are partisan Maga folks that are not supervised. They are taking black and blue markers into a building where they can change unmarked ballots (did not vote for President) and mark them for Trump. There is no non-partisan supervision of this activity.
The recounts were done in a manner that has served our Republic well for centuries and now we get a different process for the MAGA folks.

Reactions: Been Jammin
I agree with Ponca Dan about the audit, but this audit is not being done in a fair manner. The folks doing the audit are partisan Maga folks that are not supervised. They are taking black and blue markers into a building where they can change unmarked ballots (did not vote for President) and mark them for Trump. There is no non-partisan supervision of this activity.
The recounts were done in a manner that has served our Republic well for centuries and now we get a different process for the MAGA folks.
Those dirty rotten cheating bastard Republicans! Thank God we have a plentiful supply of virtuous Democrats that can outsmart them. It's obvious the Republicans will stoop to any measure to gain power so they can install a fascist dictatorship ala Hitler. There is no limit to the corrupt means to which Republicans will stoop. Any clear thinking person can see they want to rule us with an iron fist. If they gain power we can expect to see internment camps to be built in the deserts of the southwest, and undoubtedly they will fill them up with all their political enemies so they can enjoy unfettered authority over the rest of us. MAGA people are the worst!

I think we just need the old Republicans back. This MAGA branch is making a mess of our Republic. Both parties have been moved to the edges. Fortunately they are not stopping things that both sides agree are good for our nation, but even fewer of those things are getting done.

I think we just need the old Republicans back. This MAGA branch is making a mess of our Republic. Both parties have been moved to the edges. Fortunately they are not stopping things that both sides agree are good for our nation, but even fewer of those things are getting done.
Agree 100%. And the entire blame goes to the nutty MAGA people, they have driven the country into extreme camps. The Democrats have stayed pretty much in the moderate left of the political line, good people that they are. But the MAGAs have driven the Republicans into pure madness. It is vital - vital, I tell you! - that the virtuous Democrats hang on to power and steer us back into the moderately left position. Things like stacking the Supreme Court, and ending the filibuster, and dumping trillions of newly printed dollars into the economy, and installing the moderately left Green New Deal, creating millions of high paying Green New Deal jobs. It is unfathomable that the MAGA people would oppose such moderate left ideas that will be so helpful to our nation while preserving all the rights and freedoms that we want to have.

Reactions: osuintx
Agree 100%. And the entire blame goes to the nutty MAGA people, they have driven the country into extreme camps. The Democrats have stayed pretty much in the moderate left of the political line, good people that they are. But the MAGAs have driven the Republicans into pure madness. It is vital - vital, I tell you! - that the virtuous Democrats hang on to power and steer us back into the moderately left position. Things like stacking the Supreme Court, and ending the filibuster, and dumping trillions of newly printed dollars into the economy, and installing the moderately left Green New Deal, creating millions of high paying Green New Deal jobs. It is unfathomable that the MAGA people would oppose such moderate left ideas that will be so helpful to our nation while preserving all the rights and freedoms that we want to have.
At a minimum we should debate about the ideas the Democrats are proposing. I feel that climate change is real and we only have a few years left to stop things from making our planet uninhabitable for humans. Natural gas certainly should play a role in this. Nuclear power is an alternative as well. I see good politicians (like Rep. Frank Lucas) aligning with the MAGA nuts to keep their power. That is concerning to me.

At a minimum we should debate about the ideas the Democrats are proposing. I feel that climate change is real and we only have a few years left to stop things from making our planet uninhabitable for humans. Natural gas certainly should play a role in this. Nuclear power is an alternative as well. I see good politicians (like Rep. Frank Lucas) aligning with the MAGA nuts to keep their power. That is concerning to me.
Outstanding! Let's have that conversation! Which Democrat proposals do you see that will stop the rampaging of global warming while preserving our standard of living and retaining our Constitutionally protected liberty? What is causing this global warming and how are Democrats proposing to stop it in its tracks? For that matter, let's begin the conversation by you defining what global warming is. It must be extremely serious if you are correct that we only have a few short years before our planet becomes uninhabitable to humans. What is that time frame anyway? I've been hearing predictions for about 50 years now. What are the experts telling us today? How long have we got before we are unalterably doomed? And what are the appropriate measures we must take to prevent it?

Last edited:
Early last year I saw 3 videos on YouTube. Some NASA scientists told me we're in a Solar minimum. YouTube dumped the videos. In 2020, Denver saw it's earliest freeze on record. In Feb, 2021, for the first time ever, Texas saw all 254 counties under a winter storm watch.

I just saw 1964 and 2020 Fort Lauderdale shore line pix. Same. Where did the pix go?

The Waco WaPost wannabe tells me the alarmists are 0-41 in dire predictions.

Of course there's climate change. Always has been. Man made? Color me skeptical.

meyers.gif

This cannot be a real person

Reactions: Bitter Creek
If they were taking markers in there and changing votes at this point I'd be for it. The way the left cheats it's all going to be about who can harvest the most ballots in the future- let's see who the best cheaters are. Our joke of a country from appeasing the left for 40 years (giVe or take) might as we'll resort to it.

Repubs being great manners and being gracious losers is a tiring thread- let's see what's next...maybe rename the parties - the racket party and maybe keep it simple and have a cheaters party. Idk it's all a joke- which is exactly what the puke dark money left wants- mission accomplished

Getting back to the AZ recount issue, this guy agrees with me:

Why are the Dimms adamantly opposed to forensic audits? Here's a chance for the Dimms to prove nut cases such as AC2020, osuintx and me wrong. But the Dimms refuse this golden opportunity.

Thinking people know why. 2016Bearcat argues even our slow gets it but won't admit. I'm not convinced.

These are not forensic audits, this is an attempt to provide an unethical audit. The recount was done in an non-partisan manner. A Republican controlled senate agreed to use taxpayer money to pay an admitted Trump loyalist to do an unmanaged audit that would allow for the corruption of ballots. Cyber Ninjas are not a disinterested party.
Evidence of global warming.
https://climate.nasa.gov/effects/ none other than NASA. Also the average global temperature has increased over the years. It is now about the same price to create renewable energy as it is fossil fuel energy. We have subsidized fossil fuel production for years with tax code via the depletion allowance and intangible drilling cost deduction that is way beyond any tax credits we have given for clean energy. Sighting lower temperatures at certain places is just ridiculous. One of the features of climate change is that the jet stream is weakened allowing the polar vortex to drop below the normal arctic area in the winter so that temperatures in Texas may be below those in Alaska.
Again many of you prefer to quote conservative oped articles as opposed to facts. Also conflating the facts such as if we continue to have carbbon emissions at this pace for the next ten years the amount of CO2 emitted into our atmosphere will be beyond the tipping point for humanity to survive at its current population by the year 2100. https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2915/...tration of carbon dioxide,it was near 370 ppm.
I have work to do, but this should be a start if we are honestly trying to have a real debate.

These are not forensic audits, this is an attempt to provide an unethical audit. The recount was done in an non-partisan manner. A Republican controlled senate agreed to use taxpayer money to pay an admitted Trump loyalist to do an unmanaged audit that would allow for the corruption of ballots. Cyber Ninjas are not a disinterested party.
https://climate.nasa.gov/effects/ none other than NASA. Also the average global temperature has increased over the years. It is now about the same price to create renewable energy as it is fossil fuel energy. We have subsidized fossil fuel production for years with tax code via the depletion allowance and intangible drilling cost deduction that is way beyond any tax credits we have given for clean energy. Sighting lower temperatures at certain places is just ridiculous. One of the features of climate change is that the jet stream is weakened allowing the polar vortex to drop below the normal arctic area in the winter so that temperatures in Texas may be below those in Alaska.
Again many of you prefer to quote conservative oped articles as opposed to facts. Also conflating the facts such as if we continue to have carbbon emissions at this pace for the next ten years the amount of CO2 emitted into our atmosphere will be beyond the tipping point for humanity to survive at its current population by the year 2100. https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2915/the-atmosphere-getting-a-handle-on-carbon-dioxide/#:~:text=The concentration of carbon dioxide,it was near 370 ppm.
I have work to do, but this should be a start if we are honestly trying to have a real debate.
Steal it back...steal it back...

Again many of you prefer to quote conservative oped articles as opposed to facts. Also conflating the facts such as if we continue to have carbbon emissions at this pace for the next ten years the amount of CO2 emitted into our atmosphere will be beyond the tipping point for humanity to survive at its current population by the year 2100. https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2915/...tration of carbon dioxide,it was near 370 ppm.
Thanks for all the information. If I concede that everything you wrote and all the links you provided are 100% accurate, and there is no contradictory science to all the claims, and human activity is by far the major cause of all this warming/cooling/climate change (it’s hard to keep up with the constantly changing terminology) - I don’t concede it, by the way, but for the sake of the conversation let’s agree I do - what is the correct human response? What are Democrats proposing, what specifically? And how do the policies reconcile with keeping standards of living currently being enjoyed, and in what way do those policies affect constitutional liberties? And also how would Democrat policies designed to end global warming/cooling/climate change accomplish their goals since their policies would only apply to one nation, America?

Last edited:
And how will 330mm of us little peons offset the billions around the world who ignore all the gibberish ? Better get a golden ticket to fly to the moon or beyond

IAGooner2000. Your argument of why should I stop peeing in the pool because OSUMatFan pees in the pool is really not very bright. OSUMatFan says if you don't quit peeing in the pool the rest of the posters on the board will have sanctions upon you (beat the crap out of you) if you do not stop. Or as a nation we will stop trading with you. If it is a global effort it will work.
PoncaDan I want to express my thanks for a valid argument. Since renewable energy is now as cost effective as fossil fuel if we stop subsidizing fossil fuel and subsidize renewables with the same money moved away from depletion allowance and intangible drilling cost deductions energy will move to renewables that do not emit CO2.

IAGooner2000. Your argument of why should I stop peeing in the pool because OSUMatFan pees in the pool is really not very bright. OSUMatFan says if you don't quit peeing in the pool the rest of the posters on the board will have sanctions upon you (beat the crap out of you) if you do not stop. Or as a nation we will stop trading with you. If it is a global effort it will work.
PoncaDan I want to express my thanks for a valid argument. Since renewable energy is now as cost effective as fossil fuel if we stop subsidizing fossil fuel and subsidize renewables with the same money moved away from depletion allowance and intangible drilling cost deductions energy will move to renewables that do not emit CO2.
I think I’ve got a better idea. Don’t subsidize or tax any of it. Let the market decide who wants fossil fuels and who wants something else. Let them compete for our business. That’s what’s great about free markets: there’s a product you prefer to satisfy your demand and there’s a different one for me that I prefer. If your renewable energy is as good as advertised it should slow down the global warming/cooling/climate change long enough for rest of us to decide on our own to switch to renewables and the planet will be saved and liberty will remain supreme.

Reactions: osuintx and AC2020
I think I’ve got a better idea. Don’t subsidize or tax any of it. Let the market decide who wants fossil fuels and who wants something else. Let them compete for our business. That’s what’s great about free markets: there’s a product you prefer to satisfy your demand and there’s a different one for me that I prefer. If your renewable energy is as good as advertised it should slow down the global warming/cooling/climate change long enough for rest of us to decide on our own to switch to renewables and the planet will be saved and liberty will remain supreme.

Off topic, but you'd know:

How good is the food at the Rusty Barrel?

Haven’t been there in years, but in its day it served up one of the best steaks you could eat.

Thanks.

But wait -- You an animal-lovin' vegan now? Don't eat a great steak that's right there close?

Thanks.

But wait -- You an animal-lovin' vegan now? Don't eat a great steak that's right there close?
I grew up in Ponca City, raised my kids there, but moved to Edmond about 18 years ago. I only get back to Ponca on rare occasions. When I lived there I ate at Rusty Barrel 10-12 times a year. It was excellent steak. I believe it is under different ownership from when I lived there so I can’t speak to its quality today.

Reactions: Syskatine
ADVERTISEMENT