ADVERTISEMENT

AZ recount

That is not a subject to be brought up. Ever. It never happened. And even if it did happen it wouldn’t matter, and should be of no concern. Democrats rigging elections are different from Republicans rigging elections. It’s okay if Democrats do it because their motives are pure as wind driven snow. They would only stoop to rigging an election in order to keep the lying fascist racist demagogue Republicans from tainting free elections.
Rigging elections is wrong on ALL fronts. That is why you guys do it, to cheat.

“You guys?” Who are “you guys?” I’m an anarchist that hates them all and doesn’t vote, in fact refuses to vote, for one reason precisely because too often the elections are rigged. And if the vote count is not specifically rigged the process of deciding the candidates certainly is. Remember Hillary in 2016? I’m sure the Bernie bros do.

Reactions: AC2020
Here are some links Commie.

Facts over fiction.

Here are some links Commie.

Facts over fiction.
I guess we finally found an election poll that we trust.

That is BS as it compares the number of people registered to vote in 2016 to the number that voted in 2020. Face it the lawyer that was perpetuating Trump's Big Lie testified that only and idiot would believe the garbage she was peddling about Trump's Big Lie. If the Democrat's got to pick who counted the votes you right wingers would be squealing like stuck pigs. The election had Republican and Democratic poll watchers and Republican Secretaries of States confirmed the elections.

That is BS as it compares the number of people registered to vote in 2016 to the number that voted in 2020. Face it the lawyer that was perpetuating Trump's Big Lie testified that only and idiot would believe the garbage she was peddling about Trump's Big Lie. If the Democrat's got to pick who counted the votes you right wingers would be squealing like stuck pigs. The election had Republican and Democratic poll watchers and Republican Secretaries of States confirmed the elections.
Republican poll watchers registered complaints and were ignored.

Got anymore propaganda you want to spew?

Ignored by Republican Secretary of States. You guys are just sore losers! Having a partisan count without oversite is hardly a fair process.

Ignored by Republican Secretary of States. You guys are just sore losers! Having a partisan count without oversite is hardly a fair process.
Fake news.

You conveniently ignore the findings of the legislative hearings in those states, not to mention the statistical improbability for the election to swing so wildly in Bidens direction.

I doubt that Sunburnt Indian. The legislative hearings were partisan discussions that did not have to be based in fact, (yet I see no links) but the elections are based off of protocol that we have had for elections for years.

I doubt that Sunburnt Indian. The legislative hearings were partisan discussions that did not have to be based in fact, (yet I see no links) but the elections are based off of protocol that we have had for elections for years.
Protocol of kicking poll watchers out of buildings and shipping in and counting ballots in the dead of night?

Do you want to talk about financial ties between these SoS and Dominion?

It was rigged and you know it.

There are numerous countries worldwide that either greatly curtail or don't allow absentee balloting, wonder why?

What are the libcomdems afraid of? If I was them would be chomping at the bits to discredit MAGA and anyone connected to that movement, yet they whine and whine about nothing odd happened. How does a senile, doddering old fool stay in his basement and win 81 million votes to become president with a VP who couldn't make it past a primary?

I'm honestly not sure how much skullduggery went on...but there was some and the vote difference between drooling cho xiden and Trump was approximately 43,000 votes in key places, which lends enough credibility to a stolen election. Why not find out if the system works or not? Knowing anything electric can be screwed with, I'm beginning to think that the fix was in and the libcomdems knew that's why they kept drooling cho xiden in the basement.

The real risk they run and know it, is if the re-count (under much more scrutiny than Fulton county (GA) shows widespread voter irregularities then other states will jump in and demand recounts. Be fun to watch.......

There are numerous countries worldwide that either greatly curtail or don't allow absentee balloting, wonder why?

What are the libcomdems afraid of? If I was them would be chomping at the bits to discredit MAGA and anyone connected to that movement, yet they whine and whine about nothing odd happened. How does a senile, doddering old fool stay in his basement and win 81 million votes to become president with a VP who couldn't make it past a primary?

I'm honestly not sure how much skullduggery went on...but there was some and the vote difference between drooling cho xiden and Trump was approximately 43,000 votes in key places, which lends enough credibility to a stolen election. Why not find out if the system works or not? Knowing anything electric can be screwed with, I'm beginning to think that the fix was in and the libcomdems knew that's why they kept drooling cho xiden in the basement.

The real risk they run and know it, is if the re-count (under much more scrutiny than Fulton county (GA) shows widespread voter irregularities then other states will jump in and demand recounts. Be fun to watch.......

I am going to be mad at democrats for stealing an election if proven to be true. I'm going to be even more upset with Republicans who tried to white wash it over. The real backlash to a stolen election at this point would be on the Romney Republicans.

Don't worry TulsaAggieSon as there was no significant election cheating that would have changed the election. I have seen a few instances where people cheated for Trump and got caught. There is not even smoke here other than what Trump and his cast of lying attorneys created. This AZ group are a bunch of Qanon folks that are taking blue and black markers into the unsupervised recount (not supervised by non-partisan or Democratic represented watchers). They can change the votes on ballots that are not marked. What you will see is an increase for Trump from the non voters. Sidney Powell said that the voting machines were rigged to get votes to Biden. Dominion then sued Sidney Powell and in her attorneys pleadings on page 31 and 32 that Reasonable people understand that the “language of the political arena, like the language used in labor disputes … is often vituperative, abusive and inexact.”. https://s.wsj.net/public/resources/documents/Powell motion.pdf
Right wingers please try to be reasonable!

There is not cheating by the Democrats. The only proven cheating I have seen sere to get votes for Trump. I know you love your Authoritarian Facist leader, but there was no cheating by Democrats. Even Sidney Powell's lawyers think no reasonable person would believe that.

There is not cheating by the Democrats. The only proven cheating I have seen sere to get votes for Trump. I know you love your Authoritarian Facist leader, but there was no cheating by Democrats. Even Sidney Powell's lawyers think no reasonable person would believe that.

Is that you Barack?

Don't worry TulsaAggieSon as there was no significant election cheating that would have changed the election. I have seen a few instances where people cheated for Trump and got caught. There is not even smoke here other than what Trump and his cast of lying attorneys created. This AZ group are a bunch of Qanon folks that are taking blue and black markers into the unsupervised recount (not supervised by non-partisan or Democratic represented watchers). They can change the votes on ballots that are not marked. What you will see is an increase for Trump from the non voters. Sidney Powell said that the voting machines were rigged to get votes to Biden. Dominion then sued Sidney Powell and in her attorneys pleadings on page 31 and 32 that Reasonable people understand that the “language of the political arena, like the language used in labor disputes … is often vituperative, abusive and inexact.”. https://s.wsj.net/public/resources/documents/Powell motion.pdf
Right wingers please try to be reasonable!
Yea I've read the court transcripts. Your not convincing. At the same time Republicans have not convinced me yet that they can find any evidence that will stick. As far as Quanon, I realy don't care about the lefts boogie man Q conspiracy theories that are more preposterous than thinking that Biden actually won the election. So the guys doing the recount have more credibility than you at this point. I'm waiting to see what comes out but my expectations are tempered. I look forward to reading what they produce and making up my own mind.

Protocol of kicking poll watchers out of buildings and shipping in and counting ballots in the dead of night?

Do you want to talk about financial ties between these SoS and Dominion?

It was rigged and you know it.
I doubt that he knows it. A Democrat should be as eager as those of us who can think for forensic audits. They are not. Let's clear this thing up.

10:1 odds if you are willing to plunk down a grand... put up or shut up little man.
I know this is incredibly rude, and I apologize in advance, so please forgive me, but I can’t control myself this time. But I see irony in you calling someone a “little man.”

Reactions: okcpokefan12
The bet:

If DJT is not sworn in as POTUS by EOY 2021 you pay up $1k to cause of my choice.
If DJT is sworn in as POTUS in 2021, I donate $10k to the cause of your choice.

You in?
I wouldn't do it.

If the bet was Kamal as POTUS by the EOY, I'd do it.

The bet:

If DJT is not sworn in as POTUS by EOY 2021 you pay up $1k to cause of my choice.
If DJT is sworn in as POTUS in 2021, I donate $10k to the cause of your choice.

You in?
Uh sure bc I trust a Libbie to hold true to their word der. Not saying a date- but if the current ADM stays in power all the way to 2022 I am saying we don't make it as a country- it's a gone dead train (which may be already). Leftist money controls most aspects of our lives

This to an extent. The Left does whatever it takes- right or wrong to win. But yet the feckless GOP want to be nice losers- amazing. Talk about bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Do I condone cheating- not at all. But if the Left cheats to no end- there are no rules if I'm the GOP- it's Katie bar the door. If POS left wing installed judges keep making up rules from the bench- GOP needs to quit the polite loser routine.

Of course they're lining their pockets with our money so they don't care. Most of course- shout out to Jim Jordan, MTG,
Devin Nunes and a select few

Uh sure bc I trust a Libbie to hold true to their word der. Not saying a date- but if the current ADM stays in power all the way to 2022 I am saying we don't make it as a country- it's a gone dead train (which may be already). Leftist money controls most aspects of our lives
You gotta decide - AZ, et al gonna overturn "Da StEaL"?

You are not doing your part to "AveNgE Da Frawd"?

Last edited:
5:1 on that one... come on big man!

Dave as a boy.
tenor.gif

Creepy Joe couldn't draw flies to his rallies. Was well on his way to losing to Bernie until he was rescued in South Carolina by Clyburn.

Has the lowest ratings of any President in 30+ years for his first State of the Union and they want us to believe that he got 14 million more votes than Obama?

Joe Biden doesn't pass the smell test, figuratively or literally.

Creepy Joe couldn't draw flies to his rallies. Was well on his way to losing to Bernie until he was rescued in South Carolina by Clyburn.

Has the lowest ratings of any President in 30+ years for his first State of the Union and they want us to believe that he got 14 million more votes than Obama?

Joe Biden doesn't pass the smell test, figuratively or literally.
Headhunter can define all seven components of critical thinking. His opponents are clueless.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT