ADVERTISEMENT

Axios busts Kamala's campaign lying once again

Oct 31, 2022

Basically Kamala is buying Google ads that show up in search results and manipulating them to make it look like media sources wrote glowing articles about how amazing she is.

I mean, if Kamala is really this popular, why does she keep lying about her support?

I did find it interesting that Axios even admitted they did this. They even pointed out that although Google doesn't forbid the practice, they point out it is highly deceptive and shady.

THEN they say the Trump campaign hasn't done this, although other campaigns have. Oh! LOL

GU5iX-xWQAEy8oi

Basically Kamala is buying Google ads that show up in search results and manipulating them to make it look like media sources wrote glowing articles about how amazing she is.

I mean, if Kamala is really this popular, why does she keep lying about her support?

I did find it interesting that Axios even admitted they did this. They even pointed out that although Google doesn't forbid the practice, they point out it is highly deceptive and shady.

THEN they say the Trump campaign hasn't done this, although other campaigns have. Oh! LOL
How can any sane thinking person not assume Democrat voters love being manipulated? The lies are obvious, the manipulation is obvious, the corruption is obvious and yet Democrat voters refuse to see it.

How can any sane thinking person not assume Democrat voters love being manipulated? The lies are obvious, the manipulation is obvious, the corruption is obvious and yet Democrat voters refuse to see it.
I think they see it. With both eyes.

They don't care. Because they have convinced themselves all their lies and illegal activity is necessary to STOP TRUMP from doing the same.

What do they accuse Trump of being? A dictator who threatens democracy.

Then to make their point, what do they do? They throw their political opponents in jail, they run a coup on their own President and install someone who NO AMERICAN VOTED FOR as the party nominee.

The liberal thinks "Say....aren't you guys doing the same thing you said Trump would do? I'm really confused here guys. How is this ok?"

The left explains: "It's ok because we have to do this to STOP TRUMP! We have to jail our opponents and we have to destroy democracy because if we don't.....then Trump will get into office and he will jail US for jailing him! Do you see now?"

Liberal: "Oh.....OH! Yes! I do see! Thank you so much for protecting me from evil Trump!"

Left: "You are welcome, sweet child. Now if you ever question us again, we will end you. Are we clear?"

Strange how the UK hasn't written a strongly worded letter to the Harris campaign threatening to hold her accountable for spreading dis/misinformation.

Reactions: driad
I think they see it. With both eyes.

They don't care. Because they have convinced themselves all their lies and illegal activity is necessary to STOP TRUMP from doing the same.

What do they accuse Trump of being? A dictator who threatens democracy.

Then to make their point, what do they do? They throw their political opponents in jail, they run a coup on their own President and install someone who NO AMERICAN VOTED FOR as the party nominee.

The liberal thinks "Say....aren't you guys doing the same thing you said Trump would do? I'm really confused here guys. How is this ok?"

The left explains: "It's ok because we have to do this to STOP TRUMP! We have to jail our opponents and we have to destroy democracy because if we don't.....then Trump will get into office and he will jail US for jailing him! Do you see now?"

Liberal: "Oh.....OH! Yes! I do see! Thank you so much for protecting me from evil Trump!"

Left: "You are welcome, sweet child. Now if you ever question us again, we will end you. Are we clear?"
It’s not necessarily STOP TRUMP, they always play the same game. Republicans (no matter who) are labeled racist, anti woman, etc. it doesn’t matter who it is & they do it because it works. Just a nation of 50% dumbasses.

It’s not necessarily STOP TRUMP, they always play the same game. Republicans (no matter who) are labeled racist, anti woman, etc. it doesn’t matter who it is & they do it because it works. Just a nation of 50% dumbasses.
True, but it's different with Trump because he tells them he is going to hold them accountable.

Three presidents have claimed they would end the corruption in DC:

JFK - He was assassinated.
Reagan - He survived an assassination attempt.
Trump - He survived an assassination attempt.

The majority of their 'hate republicans' is just good cop/bad cop BS to give the impression that we have two parties to choose from. They said mean things about Dubya when he was in office, and they have been necking with him ever since he left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT