ADVERTISEMENT

Avengers: Endgame [April 26]

How is this possible? I saw Black Panther dissolve...

From what I am seeing, there will either be a lot of time travel or a lot of flashbacks. Crossbones is confirmed to be in it, and he was killed in Civil War. There has also been a actress cast as Ant Man's 16 year old daughter, so that suggests that some of it will take place in the future.

So will mushroom dick make an appearance? Wait maybe he will be Captain Mushroom Dick.

Anyone got thoughts on resolution?

As in how it will all end?

I think it is pretty safe to say that they will find a way to defeat Thanos, and turn back time (or reverse everything that he did). I suspect that they will destroy the stones as well (or at least some of them).

I'm sure that some of the current members will die, and others will quit the team (i.e. Thor will leave to help build New Asgard). Some of the younger/newer heroes will stick around to be the main team in the next phase of the MCU.

They stay in their seat and stare at their phone, silly.

Hateful Eight had an intermission.

Scarlet Johansson needs her butt spelunked.

Other than that....if they add douchebags like mushroom dick and other stupid actors just so this turns into a Marvel version of “The Expendables”, except with all kinds of farts and guffaws, then I’ll be sitting at home and waiting for it to pop up on Netflix or whatever other way I can watch this in the cheapest way possible...

Which is pretty much what I do with all movies now.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Scarlet Johansson needs her butt spelunked.

Other than that....if they add douchebags like mushroom dick and other stupid actors just so this turns into a Marvel version of “The Expendables”, except with all kinds of farts and guffaws, then I’ll be sitting at home and waiting for it to pop up on Netflix or whatever other way I can watch this in the cheapest way possible...

Which is pretty much what I do with all movies now.

Then you better plan on doling out $120 per year. Disney is going to unveil their new Netflix like platform soon, and Captain Marvel won't be available anywhere else once it matriculates through theater showings. The same will likely be true of Endgame. At least that is what I heard.

I guess it might have a run on "On Demand" and be available on DVD, but you won't find it on NetFlix, Amazon or any of the premium movie channels.

Then you better plan on doling out $120 per year. Disney is going to unveil their new Netflix like platform soon, and Captain Marvel won't be available anywhere else once it matriculates through theater showings. The same will likely be true of Endgame. At least that is what I heard.

I guess it might have a run on "On Demand" and be available on DVD, but you won't find it on NetFlix, Amazon or any of the premium movie channels.

Then I’ll likely never see it lol. And that won’t make me cry one bit...

I must admit, I can’t go to a movie theater and sit through a movie now. It’s hard to explain, but I just don’t feel comfortable doing that anymore.

And I don’t follow movies and whatnot, what is the deal with the movie channels now? I’ve noticed some peculiar things with the movie channels I had on dish, like some have disappeared. And I know that Netflix and others rotate their movies, but I’ve noticed lately that anything interesting is being replaced with shitty choices and whatnot.

Seems like their is a little content war going on, as if Hollywood and media outlets alike are yanking away some of the old standbys to try and force people into making costly decisions. Oh, I’m sure it’s all just good business, but at the end of the day I’ll get a gotdam pack of cards and pay solitaire before I shell out one more dime to a bunch of idiots that need to keep dancing and stop squawking politically.

Then I’ll likely never see it lol. And that won’t make me cry one bit...

I must admit, I can’t go to a movie theater and sit through a movie now. It’s hard to explain, but I just don’t feel comfortable doing that anymore.

And I don’t follow movies and whatnot, what is the deal with the movie channels now? I’ve noticed some peculiar things with the movie channels I had on dish, like some have disappeared. And I know that Netflix and others rotate their movies, but I’ve noticed lately that anything interesting is being replaced with shitty choices and whatnot.

Seems like their is a little content war going on, as if Hollywood and media outlets alike are yanking away some of the old standbys to try and force people into making costly decisions. Oh, I’m sure it’s all just good business, but at the end of the day I’ll get a gotdam pack of cards and pay solitaire before I shell out one more dime to a bunch of idiots that need to keep dancing and stop squawking politically.
Amen my brother.

Just got my tickets for Sunday morning (opening weekend). Can't wait. Sounds like tickets are going to be hard to come by (for that weekend) pretty quickly.

Bought tickets yesterday for the Warren in Moore. Saturday at noon and they still had quite a few available. All recliner showings are gone for the whole weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT