ADVERTISEMENT

Austin Ormsbee

IIRC, he moved to Stillwater in the summer after graduation from Blair and was quickly dismissed. I remember him ending up at D2 Kutztown.

I did a quick search for results and found results for the fall semester of 2012 where he is listed as a Fr. He injury defaulted out of the ESU Open that semester, and I can’t find any other results at Kutztown. He is listed on the Ellsworth Community College roster for 2015-16 which means he must not have been enrolled in college for a couple of years. I can find no results from him actually wrestling for Ellsworth.

IIRC, he moved to Stillwater in the summer after graduation from Blair and was quickly dismissed. I remember him ending up at D2 Kutztown.

I did a quick search for results and found results for the fall semester of 2012 where he is listed as a Fr. He injury defaulted out of the ESU Open that semester, and I can’t find any other results at Kutztown. He is listed on the Ellsworth Community College roster for 2015-16 which means he must not have been enrolled in college for a couple of years. I can find no results from him actually wrestling for Ellsworth.
The truth, a friend (might be his girlfriend)from back east mailed him a box full of drugs and he got caught, I think he didn't even last the first summer in Stilly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT