ADVERTISEMENT

Attorney Lin Wood on Georgia Corruption

I have never claimed to be smartest on the board. I certainly may have suggested such.

It is not uncommon for the not so bright to attack the perceived bright.
You have a special gift of irritating the Cowboy Juris Doctorate which is alright by me! He seems quite narcissistic at times, which is a common trait of Obama and Trump! 😉

You have a special gift of irritating the Cowboy Juris Doctorate which is alright by me! He seems quite narcissistic at times, which is a common trait of Obama and Trump! 😉

The “JD” is my NAME/initials IRL.

Keep assuming things though.

22LR is one of the all time great curmudgeons. I like him a lot. I do worry about his mental health come Dec. 14th, but he’ll have lots of company amongst the reality deniers so he will probably be alright.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen
The “JD” is my NAME/initials IRL.

Keep assuming things though.

22LR is one of the all time great curmudgeons. I like him a lot. I do worry about his mental health come Dec. 14th, but he’ll have lots of company amongst the reality deniers so he will probably be alright.

January 6, 2021 in DC is the final deciding battle vs. the Marxist coup d'etat.

If Biden pulls it out, I'll be fine, just like I was for 8 years of President Obama. No burning of buildings, no looting, no CHAD garden, no screeching at the sky, none of that. I'll pay my taxes, live lawfully, be productive and go on in life, designing and building equipment to distribute plentiful fossil fuels across the fruited plain and around the world.

No matter who is president, I look forward to a much-earned retirement in June 2023, prayerfully in good health, hopefully not going before the firing squad against Trump supporters and donors, rising a bit later each morning and watching all the news shows on Newsmax and OAN. In autumn, I'll be rooting for Mike Gundy's Georgia Bulldogs.

Last edited:
January 6, 2021 in DC is the final deciding battle vs. the Marxist coup d'etat.

If Biden pulls it out, I'll be fine, just like I was for 8 years of President Obama. No burning of buildings, no looting, no CHAD garden, no screeching at the sky, none of that. I'll pay my taxes, live lawfully, be productive and go on in life, designing and building equipment to distribute plentiful fossil fuels across the fruited plain and around the world.

No matter who is president, I look forward to a much-earned retirement in June 2023, prayerfully in good health, hopefully not going before the firing squad against Trump supporters and donors, rising a bit later each morning and watching all the news shows on Newsmax and OAN. In autumn, I'll be rooting for Mike Gundy's Georgia Bulldogs.

So after Jan 6, no further screeching at the sky, got it.

Because you’ve been screeching pretty good lately.
Hope your retirement in 2023 works out how you plan. I’m sure you’ve worked hard to earn it. My timeline is Jan 1, 2027

Rasmussen told me yesterday 50% of Democrats believe we witnessed fraud in our election. I wonder if such a Democrat visits here.

WalkAway and Blexit was founded for Democrats who think for themselves. I wonder how many Democrats really voted for Trump.

Gov. Huckabee tells me overwhelming numbers of Biden votes came from Milwaukee, Detroit, Philly, and Atlanta.

Most here are highly skilled in pattern recognition. Those who are cannot teach it.

Posting links to articles equates to screeching at the sky? Be smarter than that JD. You can do it.

Posting repeated articles ree-ing “fraud” is the new “Russia, Russia, Russia.”.

We saw how that turned out.

Grifters gonna grift...

It sounds like Mr. Crenshaw is taking "one sentence out of a chapter" to make Mr. Wood sound anti Trump. It sounds to me that Mr. Wood wants the Republicans running for the US senate to "encourage" the state legislators to drop the Dominion voting system. There's nothing wrong with that!

Obviously I'm not on President Trump's SCOTUS team to argue the case for finding out the truth of who actually voted and didn't vote! You say that you have looked at all the examples cited and "they are garbage". You sir, obviously lack reading comprehension. The truth could bite you on the ASS and you still wouldn't see it or feel it. Attorney Lin Wood and the newsperson gave you several pertinent reasons to question the votes in the states which use the Dominion voting systems.
A "pure heart" and an "empty head" apparently aren't a real defense...

But of course you don't have a single example to share?

fubar afghanistan withdrawal building it’s crescendo

the ccp/dnc feds ram thru spending bill as well as HR 4 de facto federalizing elections thru lawfare in the name of john lewis

ccp/dnc mouthpiece dave

harkens back to the fake election results where they miraculously stop counting in the middle of the night

for credibility

weird times

fubar afghanistan withdrawal building it’s crescendo

the ccp/dnc feds ram thru spending bill as well as HR 4 de facto federalizing elections thru lawfare in the name of john lewis

ccp/dnc mouthpiece dave

harkens back to the fake election results where they miraculously stop counting in the middle of the night

for credibility

weird times

fubar afghanistan getting real hilarious

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT