ADVERTISEMENT

Ashli Babbit

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
That is certainly a different story than what Democrats and the media or pushing.
As much as I would like to find fault with the cop shooting that woman, I can't. Woman should not have climbed through that window, Cop was responsible for protecting those in Congress in a very heated moment in time. I'm not going to second guess him the way leftist do every cop involved shooting. She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

With the way democrats use the be anti police logic we should be able to take this one isolated incident and say we have a black policing problem of white citizens? I mean we go nuts over the handful of citizens that put police in bad situations and get themselves shot so shouldn’t this be the same? See how insane this sounds dem posters………?

Lol, she's on film, fellas.

She fvcked around and found out. Not her building to storm, nobody elected her to shit.

Lol, she's on film, fellas.

She fvcked around and found out. Not her building to storm, nobody elected her to shit.
I don’t know if you meant to sound disrespectful and harsh, but you certainly sound like you think she deserved to be murdered. Not cool, my brother.

Reactions: Corndog2021
If you expect a Democrat to have any concern over the killing of person seen as a conservative, you will be sadly disappointed.

I don’t know if you meant to sound disrespectful and harsh, but you certainly sound like you think she deserved to be murdered. Not cool, my brother.

I don't think anybody deserves to be murdered.

I think we've paid a tremendous sacrifice as a nation and people to defear fascism. Her attempt and motive to set aside a democratic election and embrace fascism makes her an enemy and threat to national security and she was dealt with appropriately. You don't get to wipe away our national sacrifices and just overthrow our democracy and be a victim.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
If you expect a Democrat to have any concern over the killing of person seen as a conservative, you will be sadly disappointed.
2012Bearcat said:
As much as I would like to find fault with the cop shooting that woman, I can't. Woman should not have climbed through that window, Cop was responsible for protecting those in Congress in a very heated moment in time. I'm not going to second guess him the way leftist do every cop involved shooting. She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.”

2012Bearcat said:
As much as I would like to find fault with the cop shooting that woman, I can't. Woman should not have climbed through that window, Cop was responsible for protecting those in Congress in a very heated moment in time. I'm not going to second guess him the way leftist do every cop involved shooting. She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.”

What does my opinion have to do with Democrats having any concern with the killing of a person seen as a conservative? As you can see from the post you searched for, I don't allow my politics to override what I see as right or wrong.

I don't think anybody deserves to be murdered.

I think we've paid a tremendous sacrifice as a nation and people to defear fascism. Her attempt and motive to set aside a democratic election and embrace fascism makes her an enemy and threat to national security and she was dealt with appropriately. You don't get to wipe away our national sacrifices and just overthrow our democracy and be a victim.
You did see she was a 14 year military police veteran, didn't you? She made a 14 year sacrifice, can't you see? The mistake you make - and I can't tell whether you know better, but just want to troll the MAGA people - is in saying the rioters in general, and she in particular, were embracing fascism. Any objective observer knows that is not the case. Those were ordinary American citizens who were incensed because they believed the election was stolen and their votes were treated as nothing more than trash, ordinary Americans who got caught up in the moment. I want you to understand that when you use rhetoric like that you are defeating your purpose, you are driving them into the arms of the ideology you most want to avoid.

You did see she was a 14 year military police veteran, didn't you? She made a 14 year sacrifice, can't you see? The mistake you make - and I can't tell whether you know better, but just want to troll the MAGA people - is in saying the rioters in general, and she in particular, were embracing fascism. Any objective observer knows that is not the case. Those were ordinary American citizens who were incensed because they believed the election was stolen and their votes were treated as nothing more than trash, ordinary Americans who got caught up in the moment. I want you to understand that when you use rhetoric like that you are defeating your purpose, you are driving them into the arms of the ideology you most want to avoid.

Yawn…

Something stinks about this whole deal........guy was never formally interviewed by DC police, but cleared none the less. Yea, that will happen every time!

I said from the start, if we play flip the script and this were some scumbag liberal POS that got popped, the body would still be laying there with CIS crawling allover it. If it had been a black shot by a white, would he have been interviewed by the department of his employment, DC Police. Bet your ass he would have.

Fact is you have to understand this is all BS because of the narrative about the police officers that were killed but weren't and the pomp and circumstances surrounding all the virtue signaling surrounding this whole charade.

So a government employee thought she could ignore the rules the rest of us follow, break the law, ignore the guy's command with a gun pointed at her, and she's the hero? What happened to all this anti-government rhetoric, Dan? I thought you were against government employees acting like Kings?

You are defending them and I'll.impute no ill will to you for doing it. However, that's just an obvious, cautionary tale against flirting with fascism. Shep was a good dog, but he got shot because he was running with bad dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Something stinks about this whole deal........guy was never formally interviewed by DC police, but cleared none the less. Yea, that will happen every time!

I said from the start, if we play flip the script and this were some scumbag liberal POS that got popped, the body would still be laying there with CIS crawling allover it. If it had been a black shot by a white, would he have been interviewed by the department of his employment, DC Police. Bet your ass he would have.

Fact is you have to understand this is all BS because of the narrative about the police officers that were killed but weren't and the pomp and circumstances surrounding all the virtue signaling surrounding this whole charade.
Or don't riot and ignore lawful commands. You'd love it if it were some black kid that did the same thing.

• Haha
I haven't once
So a government employee thought she could ignore the rules the rest of us follow, break the law, ignore the guy's command with a gun pointed at her, and she's the hero? What happened to all this anti-government rhetoric, Dan? I thought you were against government employees acting like Kings?

You are defending them and I'll.impute no ill will to you for doing it. However, that's just an obvious, cautionary tale against flirting with fascism. Shep was a good dog, but he got shot because he was running with bad dogs.
I have yet to call her a hero. please don't put words in my mouth. Nor am I necessarily defending the rioters.* I am saying you have no evidence or proof that she or anyone else embraced fascism, and by claiming they did you are undermining any argument you might make. I understand you desperately want your team to win, to annihilate the opposition. But you are exhibiting no honor by your method.

* I may not defend the riot, but I very publicly say I thought it was cool to know the political class within our society, the ones who so smugly think they can do anything they want without repercussion, got the snot scared out of them.

I haven't once

I have yet to call her a hero. please don't put words in my mouth. Nor am I necessarily defending the rioters.* I am saying you have no evidence or proof that she or anyone else embraced fascism, and by claiming they did you are undermining any argument you might make. I understand you desperately want your team to win, to annihilate the opposition. But you are exhibiting no honor by your method.

* I may not defend the riot, but I very publicly say I thought it was cool to know the political class within our society, the ones who so smugly think they can do anything they want without repercussion, got the snot scared out of them.
Yes, fascism is an ideology that exalts one person's authority over democratic authority, and suppresses the opposition. That riot and insurrection was a classic case of attempted fascist takeover. Their stated intent was to overturn an election. They flew a wanna-be Dictator's name they wanted to assume command.

I don't expect right wingers to like it, but that'll getcha shot in the US of A.

• Haha
Or don't riot and ignore lawful commands.
I absolutely agree with you here but for some reason when a black person of some other scum bag criminal POS is the victim you and others on the left don't have the same viewpoint.

So she's stops the antifa goons from tearing into the capital- they turn on her and chase her- she flees through the window and POS Michael Bird DC police rent a cop shot her without any warning and she was unarmed.

Surprise once again-
Every single
Thing a liberal spouts if wrong-
Everything - easy win to always do the opposite and think the opposite that lefturds spout.

This was an unarmed female who served her country and everyone protecting her killer should be tried for
Crimes against humanity

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT