ADVERTISEMENT

As Much As I Despise What The Democrats Are Doing To DJT

Thanks for posting. I watched the video and here’s what he made me think of. Earlier Joe Rogan eviscerated Gavin Newsom, called him a cardboard cutout Democrat that has no merit, speaks in bland equivocals. That’s what this guy made me think of: a cardboard cutout Democrat that says nothing in very flowery language. Remember Obama’s slogan was “Hope & Change,” and he never explained what he hoped for or what changes he had in mind. An example of a cardboard cutout politician. He may be a significant danger to our liberty 4 years from now as he perfects his ability to say nothing and sound good to people when he says it. I’ve never heard of him. I predict he’ll have a long career as a Democrat.
Here's another little nugget.

Borderline criminal? Can you provide examples?
Specific examples? No. I read about some of his practices long ago, I don't remember where. One of his tactics was to contract with someone much smaller than his empire. They would be excited that they had made it to the big time and gave all they had to the enterprise. But when it came time for him to pay up he told them to take a hike, he wasn't going to pay them and if they sued he's run them into the ground in legal razzle-dazzle; if they want to go bankrupt before he has to pay them go ahead and try. I do not call that shrewd at all.

And that's what I find so interesting about the tactic the Democrats are running on him. They're wearing him down, both mentally and physically, by sending him to courts all over the country on charges they know are mostly bogus. But they hope to weaken him the same way the NeoCons hope to weaken Russia in Ukraine. I don't think they care whether they win any of the court cases, would probably be surprised if they do. But that's not the goal. The goal is to wear him out. In many ways that's the same thing he did in some of his business practices. Like I said earlier the rumor is he had burned so many bridges over the years he could no longer find anyone willing to work with him, and that's why he resorted to dealing with totally corrupt Russian oligarchs to build his golf courses.

• Sad
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT